Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents (31330 Views)

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Saint1960: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Stupid Nigeria couldnt qualify sad sad
What a pity!!

When I knew Buhari was coming to watch the match, I concluded nothing good is coming out...

Even the stupid players sef are shit... Imagine a defender playing penalty... We aren't in the Stone age nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Coach wey go dey camouflage for us during the afcon groupstage grin grin

Nigeria is shit...

Dummy Ramos know dey play penalty ahead of benzema and bale
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by PROPHETmichael: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
The money that could have been budgeted for another failed world cup project (1st round elimination) should be channel into grassroots football.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:

Amuneke was also part of the Technical team. I am surprised I haven't seen the resignation or whatever of the Coaches or Pinnick.

Queiroz and Djameel called it quits yesterday but Augustine Pep Eguavoen is still out there. It's a total mess.

Its a shame.... One is even nursing to stay in the glass house plotting 3rd tanure
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by fergie001: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
Its a shame.... One is even nursing to stay in the glass house plotting 3rd tanure
Yes, maybe he will be elected to serve in Warri. He is not serious.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Litmus: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
IbileIfe:
The World Cup is an European Soccer Tournament for majority of European countries and other invited countries.

Europe.
Germany
Denmark
France
Belgium
Croatia
Spain
Serbia
England
Switzerland
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Scotland or Ukraine or Wales

True that the number of world cup allotted places per continent needs review but somehow Nigeria wouldn't have deserved a place at this world cup due to increased allotment for Africa. The reason for this, for me, is due to my feelings that Nigeria - at this stage of footballing experience, with her intentional players, our size and so - shouldn't be struggling in Africa. Nigeria should by now play at a level so in advanced of the rest of Africa that when Nigeria qualifies for world cup Nigerians become apprehensive because of peculiar feelings deep inside that, hec, oh-my-god, we could actually win the world cup. This current team would only have been yet another team from Africa making up the numbers under the banner, "Oh look how far Africa has come" . We deserve better. I would prefer teams like South Africa, Seychelles,Comoros, Ethiopia, Burkina, Togo, Benin republic and so on go experience world cup. We are passed the, Experiencing, stage.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Obainomilano: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Trusting the super eagle is like trusting an ant will eat antelope which of course is an anecdote considering the super eagles are no more super due to the presence of ajebo oyibo v.i.ps imported oversea with little or no allegiance or passion for the current...while we should have invested in our league because Nigeria is a country capable of producing the best players. In Africa because we have. The talent .#orator##
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Litmus: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is passed the stage of merely showing up at the world cup. We were becoming too comfortable with just appearing,not qualifying may do us good.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Rastaramsey(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Saint1960:

Dummy Ramos know dey play penalty ahead of benzema and bale

Mumu

Make he cum do am now nah
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Bifas1: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
The eagles saved us from future embarrassment.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Aystarz: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:

Amuneke was also part of the Technical team. I am surprised I haven't seen the resignation or whatever of the Coaches or Pinnick.

Queiroz and Djameel called it quits yesterday but Augustine Pep Eguavoen is still out there. It's a total mess.

Eguavoen and the rest of the crew cannot resign because they were not given a contract in the first place. Do you write a resignation letter for a job where an appointment letter wasn't given? Whoever saw Eguavoen's appointment letter should speak up abeg. That slow coach was hired for just the Nations Cup and the just concluded playoffs, lobatan.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by limcar: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

My brother these Nigerians are so myopic they assume football was made for only them meanwhile we thought them the art of football skills in the 60s… for some reason only know to them they always assume ghana is little or nothing…
With all their so called stars none of them is as talented and skillful as Kudus Mohammed or even ishahaku not to even talk of the injured Kamal Deen unless maybe their youngster Amoo.
We have Tariq lamptey Odoi Salisu who can all beef up this team.
But even if we bring Asante kotoko or hearts Nigeria can still not beat us…
do you live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by limcar: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just40:

His eyes will clear when Hudson Odoi and co join our squad for the WC
do you live in Nigeria
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
EVERY TEAM THAT HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE 2022 WORLD CUP AS FINAL PLACES CONFIRMED FOR TOURNAMENT IN QATAR

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/world-cup/2022/every-team-that-has-qualified-for-the-2022-world-cup-as-final-places-confirmed-for

Cameroon still made it after a defeat at home in the first leg...thats interesting. kudos to them
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
limcar:
do you live in Nigeria

Kaduna
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by ofiko123(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Not knowing how the world cup in Qatar would be..
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by WhiteRuler: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
Its so Hart paining that Nigeria is not on the role call

Kai..... Hard to believe

Don't take it personal. Nothing works under Buhari and APC
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Skymason20(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
We do not care about world cup , we have 2023 election to look up to grin
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by ayenale1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Argentina taking this one...
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Aaay: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Just40: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Swanzi:

My brother these Nigerians are so myopic they assume football was made for only them meanwhile we thought them the art of football skills in the 60s… for some reason only know to them they always assume ghana is little or nothing…
With all their so called stars none of them is as talented and skillful as Kudus Mohammed or even ishahaku not to even talk of the injured Kamal Deen unless maybe their youngster Amoo.
We have Tariq lamptey Odoi Salisu who can all beef up this team.
But even if we bring Asante kotoko or hearts Nigeria can still not beat us…
They Don't know yet
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Just40: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
limcar:
do you live in Nigeria
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.