Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow (20479 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

And how sustainable will that be right NOW?

Have you any idea how much more research and infrastructure will be needed to even make that commercially viable for the whole EU?

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Necessity remains the mother of invention! They can, if they see it as a priority
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
shogsman:
Dropping Russian fossil fuels is a moral duty, President Zelensky said

https://www.rt.com/news/552957-zelensky-green-eu-sanctions/
there is no more contract

After sanction

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Investigative: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Seeking for cheap likes. If they go green, then the dependence on Russia oil and gas is reduced. That's strategic thinking
And you think there is no cost for going green
Or is something that is done in 2 years

Or the puppet is just voicing what his master asked him to

7 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Abokicryptonews: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Clown of a president ! My prayers to the victims of the war.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by mattfeuter(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
This consistently inconsistent clown still thinks this is a game.

Fall back zelensky!

There are levels to this politics thing.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
BritishNaija:
Putin already looking for a way to save face, He invaded without calculation.
well calculated
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by descarado: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
He should start first.
Charity, they say starts from home.
Countries should boycott his oil and gas equally after all going green is the best for everybody.

When people of low iq rule over an empire,this is what you get

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken045501: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Incompetent president.. your mumu too much

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Necessity remains the mother of invention! They can, if they see it as a priority
Emotion, not logic drives your comments.

My last reply

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Zelensky wake up, you have been used and dumped. Collateral damage, the US is already throwing you under the bus to save petrodollar. Maybe you think the serious diplomatic efforts by Macron/Erdogan to ensure a ceasefire is because of you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Igbofam: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

Have you any idea how much more research and infrastructure will be needed to even make that commercially viable for the whole EU?

It's already in the works. I happen to be one of those who brokered this deal.

Funding for it would be done in a matter of weeks and then roll out would begin in a month or two.

It's cheaper yet more powerful, sustainable and renewable plus clean energy.

Research has already been done and infrastructure provided.

I am aware of it all because I am personally in direct talks with those involved.

It would revolutionize the entire world in the area of Energy and weaponization.

You heard it here first

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Alexas58:
Putin truly has an advantage in this war, now, as he has held the west by ransom by asking China and India to pay for gas in rubbles, watch the Russian economy boost in no distant time.

The USA will be regretting these moves, them Bleep up.
rubble is gaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2022
angry This Zelensky is just as dumb and stupid as a cow.His stupidity brought this war upon his country. When a nation has a foolish and gullible leader,the citizens would pay dearly for it,if they don't do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by alphaNomega: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Zelensky was tricked into leading his country down the path of conflict with Russia. It is a shame when leaders don't know they are being used, it is more vile when that leader knows the evil outcome of his decision yet goes ahead to place innocent lives at risk.

Why on earth would you consider joining NATO as a former Soviet state? You know your history yet it did not stop you from dooming your people.

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I so like this Zelensky! The guy just got guts!
let see how far Europe will go

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Watch out for protest in Europe

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Seeking for cheap likes. If they go green, then the dependence on Russia oil and gas is reduced. That's strategic thinking
no one say they can't
But it will take 10 years

Can they survive till then
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Mooh247: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Such a fool

Cost implications of going green using Lithium ion as energy cells is very high, other battery alternatives are equally high

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Igbofam:

It's already in the works. I happen to be one of those who brokered this deal.

Funding for it would be done in a matter of weeks and then roll out would begin in a month or two.

It's cheaper yet more powerful, sustainable and renewable plus clean energy.

Research has already been done and infrastructure provided.

I am aware of it all because I am personally in direct talks with those involved.

It would revolutionize the entire world in the area of Energy and weaponization.

You heard it here first
Stop this nonsense bro.
You are not talking to a novice,like some NLanders!!!

WTF are you even saying

Funding for what? Where is the source for raw materials? Did you say rollout starts in a month or two and YOU brokered the deal? Research has been done for commercially viable production and infrastructure over the whole EU had been done?

Who dafuq do you think you are talking to, a dunderhead? undecided

Stop the Cap! It's not even funny

14 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ken6488(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

that's what they don't know
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Kaiser20: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
This young Sisi Zelensky is naive, no clue how the western interest operate. He thinks the whole world will risk the comfort of her citizens to help Ukraine.
Deluded Ukraine President

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by angelfallz(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2022
� The latest updates on the Ukraine op from the Russian Defence Ministry:

▪️ Buses painted as school vehicles with "Children" signs are being used to transport Ukrainian troops and foreign mercenaries from the western regions of Ukraine;

▪️ Ukrainian troops have been using the Uman Synagoge for military purposes to provoke conflict and political pressure on Russia by Jewish religious organisations;

▪️ 1 Ukrainian Su-24 has been shot down near a village in Western Ukraine, next to the Belarusian border;

▪️ The air defence units of the Russian Aerospace Forces have shot down 10 Ukrainian drones over the past 24 hours;

▪️ High-precision air-based missiles have destroyed large fuel depots;

▪️Over a day, operational-tactical aviation and missile troops hit 64 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces;

▪️ An Iskander operational and tactical missile system has destroyed 2 large missile and artillery weapons depots;

▪️ In total, 124 aircrafts and 77 helicopters, 214 anti-aircraft missile systems, 321 drones, 1,752 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 184 multiple launch rocket systems, 734 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,640 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation

*ADDED*
❗️ Russia refuses to discuss Crimea with anyone, including in talks with Ukraine, as the region is part of Russia - the Kremlin says

on telegram Subscribe to @sputniknewsus

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Olam09(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2022
engrfaruq:
And the award for the most kolo of the century goes to Zelensky.
Zelenskyy self don mad, small time em go blame EU for making the wall escalate in his country, small time he'll say they shouldn't sanction a particular person. The guy get kolo true true.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by sokera: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Authoreety:
Tinubu is already made and just needs the office of the president for effizy..

If you think he's coming to work, then you need to go for brain check
your day is never complete without the name of Tinubu? How do you sleep at night ? How do you concentrate with other aspect of your life because the way Tinubu is living rent free in your brain is crazy … anyway what will be will be … and I know you are jobless and you are Igbo ….. only jobless Igbo youths speak trash …

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Igbofam: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

Stop this nonsense bro.
You are not talking to a novice,like some NLanders!!!

WTF are you even saying

Funding for what? Where is the source for raw materials? Did you say rollout starts in a month or two and YOU brokered the deal? Research has been done for commercially viable production and infrastructure over the whole EU had been done?

Who dafuq do you think you are talking to, a dunderhead? undecided

Stop the Cap! It's not even funny

Don't kill yourself over something you lack knowledge off. It's a security secret so I cannot divulge much about it.

Contract has been signed. I am a broker dealer and my team and I brokered the deal regarding this.

Deal was picked up by one of the top countries in world. They provided infrastructure, flew the team over for first round of talks and are satisfied.

Funding is next then roll out. All those involved are top scientists and inventors.

It would eliminate dependancy in Gas and Nuclear power

If you like believe if you like do not. Wouldn't stop the roll out in a couple of months cheesy
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Walkee: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

what you are saying is that the whole world destroy all the cars, trucks, motorcycles, generators, gas cookers, refrigerators, tractors, caterpillars that they currently possess just to spite Russia?
The Green energy is a joke. It will never work. They have been trying to do it for the past many years it's been a complete failure

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by derecho(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Agreed there are standard practices and known timelines but never say never.For instance, during COVID-19 pandemic, far less period required to make vaccines and approve for public use was permitted.
How long do you think it takes to make biogas?Can the material be readily sourced? Can there truly be an alternative to Russian gas?

If fossil fuel dried or starts a pandemic, won't humans survive?
Investigative:

And you think there is no cost for going green
Or is something that is done in 2 years

Or the puppet is just voicing what his master asked him to
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Kingpin1000: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Oga if they go green Nigeria fails to be a country.. you think going green na come chop.
It will take decades to go green, before them born my papa dem don dey talk about green, and 2050 the world won't go green.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Walkee: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

it's an absolute joke. That means all Europeans need to destroy their cars, heavy machines, gas cookers etc. People who talk about replacing fossil fuel with green energy thinks it is just electricity

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by frog12: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
did you tell your this when they invade afghanistan? dem they eat shit for there now

BritishNaija:
Putin already looking for a way to save face, He invaded without calculation.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Igbofam:

Don't kill yourself over something you lack knowledge off. It's a security secret so I cannot divulge much about it.

Contract has been signed. I am a broker dealer and my team and I brokered the deal regarding this.

Deal was picked up by one of the top countries in world. They provided infrastructure, flew the team over for first round of talks and are satisfied.

Funding is next then roll out. All those involved are too scientists and inventors.

It would eliminate dependancy in Gas and Nuclear power

If you like believe if you like do not. Wouldn't stop the roll out in a couple of months cheesy

Jesus Christ!!! Never knew in my lifetime a lie as profound as this would be told.

You are fuqin talking to a scientist in the renewable energy field and you think you can bamboozle and bluff your way out of this?

A cursory look into your profile showed how absurdly possessive your love for Ukraine is and how anti-Putin you are. So I now get your green energy initiative

I wish you luck. Heavens know you'd need it on your Green Energy journey

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact / Michelle Donelan: UK Education Minister Resigns After Two Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.