Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,721 members, 7,834,401 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow (20482 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Mumu man, is it not Boko Haram like you that voted him, well he is better than the coward Putin who says he is Presy for life so come next year Bubu will be gone unlike the Putin who is killing every Russian citizens who dares to contest with him
What a coward
grin grin You are far away in boko haram land yet concerned about pink Ukrainian people who still are far better than your african ass even in the midst of so called war. I doubt if the Ukrainians would have accepted your black african monkey ass as refugee into their country if nigeria was being bombed. grin
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by tit(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
So he is not serious about negotiating with Russia
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Playermayweda(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Igbofam:

It is not Nuclear energy bro. I only referenced Nuclear energy in terms of power output.

Regarding handling the power need of Europe and the world is the easiest part.

Like I said it is designed as a plug and play approach and can simply be plugged into any national grid after being scaled up to the power needs of that country.

It can even be scaled up in such a way that it can provide power to 2 countries at the same time (if they want it that way. This is majorly for African countries).

And what form of energy is that?? The only form of energy that will be developed over that over the current form of energy is using nuclear fusion reactors
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Their agenda revealed.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Igbofam: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Playermayweda:

And what form of energy is that?? The only form of energy that will be developed over that over the current form of energy is using nuclear fusion reactors

I edited my post.

Nope Nuclear energy is not the only type of energy capable of doing this.

Science is amazing isn't it? smiley

Something else was capable of this but was missing something to make it work on that scale.

That missing link has been found
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Hotice085: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin You are far away in boko haram land yet concerned about pink Ukrainian people who still are far better than your african ass even in the midst of so called war. I doubt if the Ukrainians would have accepted your black african monkey ass as refugee into their country if nigeria was being bombed. grin

Your MUMU no be small, thank your God your ancestors didn't jam the ancestors of the Ros people.
Go and ask the Latvians, Estonians, Georgians, Moldavans, Tartans, Chechnyas, now Ukrainians and the every other indigenous ethnic group the Ros people once colonized
Do you know what is Russification?
Ethnic purging, systematic killing, starvation and mass deportation of non ethnic Russians, blacks where irrelevant to the Ros because they were carrying out their own colonization of others people in more barbaric fashion

South Africans won't accept your black nyash yet you expect others to do same
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zelensky or whatever his name is a morron, America and the EU deceived him into war with his closest neighbour Russia and left him in the cold yet he is still licking the bottoms of the EU. Whata morron!

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Your MUMU no be small, thank your God your ancestors didn't jam the ancestors of the Ros people.
Go and ask the Latvians, Estonians, Georgians, Moldavans, Tartans, Chechnyas, now Ukrainians and the every other indigenous ethnic group the Ros people once colonized
Do you know what is Russification?
Ethnic purging, systematic killing, starvation and mass deportation of non ethnic Russians, blacks where irrelevant to the Ros because they were carrying out their own colonization of others people in more barbaric fashion

South Africans won't accept your black nyash yet you expect others to do same
Your love for and enslavement to the pink people is shameful, a monkey as inferior as you is one of the problems of africa, Yes, you are right South africa wouldn't accept an inferior african corrupt monkeys like you let alone pink racists Ukrainians. grin so fix your own backyard and rubbish reputations first.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

Going back to hydrocarbon is economically sound, not climatically wise. No matter how we sugarcoat it, the planet is warming up. Diseases and vector grounds are expanding, shifting and changing. The polar ice caps are melting, exposing buried bacteria, viruses and fungi for possible transmission. I could go on and on and on but what's the use? Humans won't listen till it's too late. Sooner or later, temperatures would rise more than the earth can recover and places like Lagos will become a marsh/swamp paradise.

Global warming is real and it's here
them let them invest more on CCS...

Who says investing in batteries, blue hydrogen isn't deleterious to the environment?

The West is so arm twisting everybody to go green if not then all hell will be let lose. Its not pragmatic.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by ponziponzi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Igbofam:

I edited my post.

Nope Nuclear energy is not the only type of energy capable of doing this.

Science is amazing isn't it? smiley

Something else was capable of this but was missing something to make it work on that scale.

That missing link has been found

I can bet you know nothing about science. This type of discussion should be reserved for your peers where you drink beer or at that newspaper junction.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Igbofam: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
ponziponzi:

I can bet you know nothing about science. This type of discussion should be reserved for your peers where you drink beer or at that newspaper junction.

Thank you. You will be alright eventually wink
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
don't bother to reply that dunce.
Akwamkpuruamu:

Seeking for cheap likes. If they go green, then the dependence on Russia oil and gas is reduced. That's strategic thinking
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Eagba(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Zelensky or whatever his name is a morron, America and the EU deceived him into war with his closest neighbour Russia and left him in the cold yet he is still licking the bottoms of the EU. Whata morron!
I hate that zelensky,him just made Putin look ordinary
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by tnerro1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
I hope Zelenskyy knows their is a life after this wahala has blown over, the way u spite ur powerful neighbor, I don’t think he will survive this. After all this, the KGB will come for him and he will have no hiding place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by od501: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
shogsman:
Dropping Russian fossil fuels is a moral duty, President Zelensky said

https://www.rt.com/news/552957-zelensky-green-eu-sanctions/

EU will eventually get tired of this man and his constant begging. You will see.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Authoreety:
Tinubu is already made and just needs the office of the president for effizy..

If you think he's coming to work, then you need to go for brain check
underrated tweet.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Uyi168:
fossil fuel will not go away in the next 100 years at least.

moral lesson:don't vote a clown as your president.
@ least by that time I suppose don die.

Cause the height of global warming will be nearly unbearable
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
shogsman:
Dropping Russian fossil fuels is a moral duty, President Zelensky said

https://www.rt.com/news/552957-zelensky-green-eu-sanctions/
Zelenskyy should cut down drastically on his weed intake. Going green is unhurriedly possible & futuristic. In the end, it may be achievable in the threshold of 89-92%. Possibly not in his generation.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eagba:
if Google can go green, so can they. these people are not dumb like you. they are proactive
Lol....nice insult...

Will use it to power my generator for a week grin
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by danigbo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

The way Zalensky dey order EU and UK, with US ehnn.
Them go para oh

The thing "weak" me .
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by caracas: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Modest200:
Man of the century
If Putin is the man of the century then Buhari is the man of the millennium …….
They have one thing in common
They deliberately took their countries 20years backwards….

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Greyworld: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Uyi168:
fossil fuel will not go away in the next 100 years at least.

moral lesson:don't vote a clown as your president.
Don't be so sure bro. Though it ll last a while from now but with all these, the west has seen its the bargaining chip for Russia I believe they would fund research into it to create an alternative.

It may not be so fast but I wont say 100 years.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
bayelsaowei:
them let them invest more on CCS...

Who says investing in batteries, blue hydrogen isn't deleterious to the environment?

The West is so arm twisting everybody to go green if not then all hell will be let lose. Its not pragmatic.

They have a point.... Green energy is cool but like fission, it is not yet commercially viable. And if it's not making profit, no one will invest in it. That's all.

Carbon is what they fear,not hydrogen. Carbon capture is a temporary solution to an ever growing problem. Unless you have a wormhole somewhere that will transport the carbon to another planet, storing it is like giving Band-aid to a surgery patient. It won't totally heal the disease.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by caracas: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Alexas58:
Putin truly has an advantage in this war, now, as he has held the west by ransom by asking China and India to pay for gas in rubbles, watch the Russian economy boost in no distant time.

The USA will be regretting these moves, them Bleep up.
Your mumu n ignorance no be here
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by dvkot(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pay ruble for gas
Pay gold for gas
Pay crypto for gas
Or you fly to Russia and pay euro in cash to buy her gas. Simple
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

Lol....nice insult...

Will use it to power my generator for a week grin
Lol. Bahd guy. Good and merry response. No time for negative energies.
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by caracas: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

And how sustainable will that be right NOW?

Have you any idea how much more research and infrastructure will be needed to even make that commercially viable for the whole EU?

See this one, you think Eu is Nigeria?
They are already on it, they have sworn to stop the reliance on Russian oil n they will do it in no distant time…..
Make Russia begin learn how to drink oil n gas for breakfast…..
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eagba:

I hate that zelensky,him just made Putin look ordinary
the guy is a muppet controlled by dementia Obiden and lying drunk Boris Jonhson

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by HilcomTech(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
EdgarBounce:
So, the green whatever will immediately replaced Russian oil just in a twinkle of an eye? This can be possible, maybe in the next 100years.

This Zeleensky mumu sha!

Zelensky is a comedian na.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
caracas:

See this one, you think Eu is Nigeria?
They are already on it, they have sworn to stop the reliance on Russian oil n they will do it in no distant time…..
Make Russia begin learn how to drink oil n gas for breakfast…..
God bless you Sir. grin
Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by HilcomTech(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I so like this Zelensky! The guy just got guts!

Stop confusing guts for mumuman

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow by Benny6944: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Alexas58:
Putin truly has an advantage in this war, now, as he has held the west by ransom by asking China and India to pay for gas in rubbles, watch the Russian economy boost in no distant time.

The USA will be regretting these moves, them Bleep up.

Op your economics was too bad.

shame.
Do you know what it means to have resources but can't export it worldwide?

How's Syria, Iran,Iraq, including Venezuela with most oil and gas reserve in the world, how are they coping with sanction? think before you comment.

Even Russia currently have more sanction than those counties currently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact / Michelle Donelan: UK Education Minister Resigns After Two Days In Office / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.