Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (9359 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2022
[President Muhammadu Buhari presides over Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting in State House on 30th mar 2022

President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo alongside other members of the Council observe a Minute of silence in Honor of the Victims of train Incidence as he presides over Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting in State House on 30th mar 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1548552848861146&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Cc
Lalasticla
Mynd44
dominique
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Liqistores(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Seen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2022
No incoming government will ever do well like president Muhammadu Buhari. The people sponsoring terriorst attack are top politicans from the opposition party. Atiku vowed during the 2019 presidential election that if Buhari defeats him he will order herdsmen to kill and destroy just to tanish Buhari's government. El-rufai is another slow poison territory killer. He has a forest in Kaduna where they keep kidnap victims he will come and point who and who he wants them to kill. Money is inside that forest and food at night the forest looks like day time because of the lights there. No matter how they try to spoil Our government it will never work for them. Am in Asorock working for Buhari I sleep in any room I want I can sleep in Buhari's room tonight I wash Buhari 's clothes I iron his clothes I polish his shoes. Buhari knows everything about me. I don't stress before I get anything because I get them for free. I don't pay tax I don't pay bills grin so keep blaming Buhari for ur own failures.

The so called Youths destroyed the stadium �️ yesterday tomorrow now they will say nothing is working in the country. Stupid And Lazy youths.

e shock una abi??

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
worse president ever..what will a minute silent benefit the deads?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Rubbish. Imagine how the OP is mocking victims of the insecurities ravaging Nigeria by saying he is immune to whatever bad thing that the masses is experiencing. This is someone that claims to work with Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Totilopussylick(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Over here, i share a community with a fellow Hausa boi from Kaduna State.

Those people killed a few days ago is a place he comes from in Kaduna State sad

He showed me a video that i started crying.

He ran away from Nigeria through Libia.

He was "sold" in Libia to an Arab men.

The Arab men use them for prostitution both men and women.

He was able to raise money from the business and ran away to Italy, there were many.

From Italy to Germany is very close with train.

When he enter Germany he was arrested inside the train because of his appearance.

He was looking like a terrorist because of the training they went through from the hands of the Arab men.

He was later freed after the police men go through his phone and saw that video that makes me cry.

He was giving a place to sleep that night.

Today...he is celebrating over here in Europe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Jerewise332(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Omo the quality of the pictures for me

Las las nothing go comot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by McGg: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2022
A meeting that have continued for almost seven years now and nothing good have ever sprouted from it

The FEC actually is actually Nigerian problems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by MadamVanessa(f): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

Always presiding, but look for one positive outcome of these meetings, you see non. conglomeration of fools, death brain leaders, terrorists apologists, thieves and nonentities.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Alexpre11: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Unfortunately, this is likely to happen again judging by past cycle of events. National tragedy happens, government condems, calls a security meeting with the chiefs, issues some sort of war cry/tough talk, everyone goes to sleep then boom!!!!! It happens again. Sad stuff

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by danijesus(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2022
One bomb inside that place go end niaja problem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Wetin diz one dey feel like. You dey form capone inside mask. Dem don show you sege for diz government no be small. Next time wen Fulani invite you to tea you go use your sense pick your seat

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by RapistOnBail: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2022

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Makonokii(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2022
what stupid meeting is he presiding over

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by eddynaira125: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022
This kolo no fit resign

Mad man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by arejibadz(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Is there a way one can get the audio of this meeting??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by bigdammyj: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Noted
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nwaezeudo: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Onye mgbu undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by DrySaliva: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
No incoming government will ever do well like president Muhammadu Buhari. The people sponsoring terriorst attack are top politicans from the opposition party. Atiku vowed during the 2019 presidential election that if Buhari defeats him he will order herdsmen to kill and destroy just to tanish Buhari's government. El-rufai is another slow poison territory killer. He has a forest in Kaduna where they keep kidnap victims he will come and point who and who he wants them to kill. Money is inside that forest and food at night the forest looks like day time because of the lights there. No matter how they try to spoil Our government it will never work for them. Am in Asorock working for Buhari I sleep in any room I want I can sleep in Buhari's room tonight I wash Buhari 's clothes I iron his clothes I polish his shoes. Buhari knows everything about me. I don't stress before I get anything because I get them for free. I don't pay tax I don't pay bills grin so keep blaming Buhari for ur own failures.

The so called Youths destroyed the stadium �️ yesterday tomorrow now they will say nothing is working in the country. Stupid And Lazy youths.

e shock una abi??
[/s]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Sultty(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
naija don cast, it even gets worse by the day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Omeleyi: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Meeting kee una dia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Klington: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
I wonder what they discuss in this meeting.

Nothing changes after the meeting.

Nigeria gets worst by the day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

Atiku did not tell us that over 60 people were killed in the train attack before the Kaduna government released the manifest that confirmed there were 8 fatalities. Your suggestion is stale and incorrect

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-60-people-killed-in-horrific-abuja-kaduna-train-attack-tinubu/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
You people should better make sense in that your meeting because recent events are so scary.

Why is the Southwest relatively less affected by Banditry, Terrorism etc ?

Is it because the people don't in the name of "he is my brother" allow and promote such ills ?

Is it because the people have religious tolerance?

Is it because the people continue to choose peace over violence ( despite the fact that many call them fear fear people) ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Bubu and his FEC meeting should get out

We are still mourning the victims of the Kaduna/Abuja train attack

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by abobote: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Inconsequential meeting as usual

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Shineoneday: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Make them just cancel this country abeg Mk we find our way
We don tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Okoroawusa: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
I Love PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) / Tai Results: PDP Huffing And Puffing Empty Air - Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.