Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (9357 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by gambia(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Always presiding on rubbish, Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Edyice: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Lifeless meeting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by thatsleepboy1: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by zinaunreal(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Useless old cargo with bunch of disabled members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Finesse247: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonsense meeting that doesn't bring smile on Nigerians faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by zinaunreal(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
No incoming government will ever do well like president Muhammadu Buhari. The people sponsoring terriorst attack are top politicans from the opposition party. Atiku vowed during the 2019 presidential election that if Buhari defeats him he will order herdsmen to kill and destroy just to tanish Buhari's government. El-rufai is another slow poison territory killer. He has a forest in Kaduna where they keep kidnap victims he will come and point who and who he wants them to kill. Money is inside that forest and food at night the forest looks like day time because of the lights there. No matter how they try to spoil Our government it will never work for them. Am in Asorock working for Buhari I sleep in any room I want I can sleep in Buhari's room tonight I wash Buhari 's clothes I iron his clothes I polish his shoes. Buhari knows everything about me. I don't stress before I get anything because I get them for free. I don't pay tax I don't pay bills grin so keep blaming Buhari for ur own failures.

The so called Youths destroyed the stadium �️ yesterday tomorrow now they will say nothing is working in the country. Stupid And Lazy youths.

e shock una abi??

Why so stupid

Why so daft

Why such a numb skull?

Go burry yourself

Rotten existence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by abobote: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
No incoming government will ever do well like president Muhammadu Buhari. The people sponsoring terriorst attack are top politicans from the opposition party. Atiku vowed during the 2019 presidential election that if Buhari defeats him he will order herdsmen to kill and destroy just to tanish Buhari's government. El-rufai is another slow poison territory killer. He has a forest in Kaduna where they keep kidnap victims he will come and point who and who he wants them to kill. Money is inside that forest and food at night the forest looks like day time because of the lights there. No matter how they try to spoil Our government it will never work for them. Am in Asorock working for Buhari I sleep in any room I want I can sleep in Buhari's room tonight I wash Buhari 's clothes I iron his clothes I polish his shoes. Buhari knows everything about me. I don't stress before I get anything because I get them for free. I don't pay tax I don't pay bills grin so keep blaming Buhari for ur own failures.

The so called Youths destroyed the stadium �️ yesterday tomorrow now they will say nothing is working in the country. Stupid And Lazy youths.

e shock una abi??
Stupid and senseless comment,
Buhari supporters must be foolish like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by blackmantis: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Are they really mourning the victims or the trains that were destroyed?

Scores of people in rural areas are being murdered each week...this happened last night https://dailytrust.com/bandits-kill-23-more-people-abduct-many-in-giwa...no one minute silence for them.

Don't keep repelling bandits after they attack....be proactive go after them and eliminate them ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Wicked over affairs of Zombies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by 7Randall: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2022
This govt will be remembered for their nice and colourful pictures.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Deeprooted: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2022
One of the most useless meetings on the earth!

No solution to anything from that meeting!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Bizsquad: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2022
May GOD save naija citizens. JUST GOT A 50K JOB WITH FREE ACCOMODATION IN LAGOS AND I MUST RESUME ON THE 1ST.MY TP 4RM ILORIN TO LAGOS AND POCKET MONEY TO SURVIVE B4 PAY DAY IS THE BARRIER NOW.JUST NEED 10K TO TAKE OFF 2MOROW.PLS GUYS FUNDME VIA GTB. 0048744356. GOD NO GO SHAME US
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Tannhauser(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Why so stupid

Why so daft

Why such a number skull?

Go burry yourself

Rotten existence

Please dont abuse him further...from the write up you can see the cretin is obviously not compos mentis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Enyimbamercedes: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2022
You can only truly honor the victims by making sure that the perpetrators are caught and convicted.

Everything else is just acting!

Fact is … absolutely nothing will happen to these “bandits” because they are doing the bidding and serving powerful interests who protect them.

Dr. Chinelo, you were specifically targeted by SW bandits in the form of patriots and called a clout chaser while you bled to death.

To all you SW pseudo patriots, note that when your patriotism is tied to what you stand to benefit from a certain government, you are not a patriot, you are a scoundrel, a sycophant and scum of the earth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Mrpojj(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
U be mumu oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by ekukeku(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

& He love u too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by ekukeku(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
7Randall:
This govt will be remembered for their nice and colourful pictures.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by BobbieZion(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari, Buharists and Buharideens are all clowns.
I mean......d*fts!!

Anyone who cast a ballot for him2015 and 2019,they,their children and their children's children shall never know peace and may the wrath of God never depart from their part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by blackmantis: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
This is Nigeria...Bandits taking over an airport runway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsmX8P7LEZM
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Danzakidakura(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Group of failure
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by samuel900(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
The same way Atiku terrorist will destabilize his administration if (God forbid ) elected president
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by premierlead: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2022
No foresight, no blueprint...cow of a person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Sunsets: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Omazik: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gathering of Failures[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by deeLima86(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Even if there is no food, money or jobs for our youth, at least let our lives be secured in a place we called our country. Please we beg these politicians in the name of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Conor412: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good news

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by CryptoGrandmast: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hopefully strict security measures will be taken asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Enemyofpeace: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Before nko? Na Trump for preside? Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by carl90(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
So? undecided
y who preside this their fec meeting ,that nothing fruitful comes out from, usually make front page?
Same old , same old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by ayo2008: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

Your submission is pathetic.
Are u defending the clueless govt or what?
Seems you like the way the country is sef

If the president is competent enough, insecurity will have been a thing of the past.

Stop defending clueless govt

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzoka-Anite Addresses Questions About Presidential Grant Scheme / 2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards / Breaking: Wike Reacts As Tinubu Sleeps At Peace Accord In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.