Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor (8576 Views)

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Mindlog: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ekweremadu would fight it. cheesy
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Padipadi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
muykem:
What are you saying? Is Eungu state multifaceted?
yes. They v 3 senatorial districts & different local govts. So the other zones or local govts too ll demand I wan rule. If f they are ignored, fight occurs.
Don't uo in know that when Nigeria is divided, it ll be divided into over 300 parts.
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by muykem: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Padipadi:
yes. They v 3 senatorial districts & different local govts. So the other zones or local govts too ll demand I wan rule. If f they are ignored, fight occurs.
Don't uo in know that when Nigeria is divided, it ll be divided into over 300 parts.
As far as I am concerned. Zoning in states and LG is nonsense. The reason I support Zoning in the federal is because we have various ethnicities who didn't trust one another.
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by okoroemeka(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
ednut1:
Nigeria can never progress to be honest with all this divisive politics. No be same tribe people dey the state
you are wrong,if you don't rotate the position,one zone can sit on that governorship for 30 yrs which is very very bad,the progress and choppings must rotate.even in presidency it must rotate,do you think without rotation any other tribe can take the presidency from the north?
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
englishmart:
Even in your family of less than ten people, there's division. In pulling a rope, you must pull it toward yourself. Ordinary misappropriated 100k can make you kill your brother
And you believe your response makes sense. Think if other developed countries see election candidates this way. I keep saying that democracy is not for Africa cos of our tribalism and favoritism
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Iliya1520: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
kagani ko? let us see how rotation can work from enugu sef, before coming to proportion that is Nigeria as a whole, let east start it from the home if they can so that we can see if possible for whole nation
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Padipadi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
muykem:
As far as I am concerned. Zoning in states and LG is nonsense. The reason I support Zoning in the federal is because we have various ethnicities who didn't trust one another.
it's to avoid issues. Let them zone n let peace reign
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Ezedon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
It is indeed their turn
They really deserve it
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by sammirano: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flatbrains are always too selfish and greedy to themselves even
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Bunnatex(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
I support the zoning not because its a sure a concrete way or avenue to democratic dividend.
I support it because it is an avenue to Stop the greedy senator who has been in the senate for long and wants to retire with Enugu State.
Anything to stop Ekweremmadu, I support. Enugu state is not his private property. Enugu West can be but not the whole of Enugu. Say No to Greedy Politicians.
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by christistruth01: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tell Ekweremadu that it is not the turn of his Zone to Produce the Governor
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by christistruth01: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
sammirano:
Flatbrains are always too selfish and greedy to themselves even

Don't call them names

Just say SE Politicians

Is someone like Saraki supposed to be going for Presidency after everything he has been before Otoge that sent him packing
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Eastcaostboy: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
ignis:
Igbos are still learners when it comes to politics.
Rotation is the best means of politics. both federal, state, local and autonomous. Equity for fast development
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mavor:
But your tribe is the most tribalistic in Nigeria naa!!! Why are you lamenting? You live in a glass house and yet you are throwing stones at others.

I knew a stray dog will definitely quote me and say trash
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by ignis: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Rotation is the best means of politics. both federal, state, local and autonomous. Equity for fast development

I am an advocate for competency over rotation.
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by RedPilChurchBoy: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Stupi.d political puppets lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu 2023: Traditional Leaders Insist Enugu East Should Produce Governor by TotoGame(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lolz...ike Ekweremadu is a very big masquerade

Politicians from Enugu east senatorial zone knows that ....that why they are afraid and resolved to cheap blackmail

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter / Igbo Senators Shun Ekwueme's 80th Celebration / IYC Wants ‘unfair Allocation’ Of Oil Blocks Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.