Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter (8583 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by oduasolja: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
How Nzeogwu shot mum
Submit Comment | Print | Email
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - By Chiagoziem Otuechere Viewed 9157 Times Rating: by 2 users

Solape Ademulegun-Agbi
Thirty-eight years after, the ghost of the January 15, 1966 coup of the “five-majors” is yet to be exorcised.

The daughter of Brigadier-General Samuel Ademulegun, the then GOC Ist Division, Kaduna, has narrated how Nzeogwu made her and her siblings orphans during the ill-fated coup. Today, Mrs. Solape Ademulegun-Agbi, proprietress of Hillcroft Schools, may be a fully-grown woman. But the trauma of having both parents shot in her presence has left an indelible mark. Reacting to a story captioned, Return My Son’s Body, Nzeogwu’s Mother Begs Obasanjo, recently published in Saturday Sun, Ademulegun-Agbi said that Nzeogwu’s mother wanted her son to be treated as a hero, whereas he could actually pass as a villain.

But her sores were made the more painful when she recalls that Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was a welcome guest who always relished a meal of pounded yam any time he came calling at the Ademuleguns.
She spoke to Daily Sun. Excerpts:

General Ademulegun
My dad is everything you would love in a father. Very caring, hardworking and dedicated. He was in love with horse-riding and he made sure I owned one. I named my horse Santana. I used to ride Santana to school in those days, so when the Volkswagen Santana came into the market, it really brought back memories of those days. As a typical Ondo man, my dad was fond of eating pounded yam with the full complement of cow-leg. Generally, he was a wonderful father who more often than not, hoisted me on his broad shoulders. These are some of the memories that have kept me going all these years.

The 1966 coup
My parents, Brigadier-General Samuel and Hajia Latifat Ademulegun were killed during the 1966 coup. That particular experience was quite traumatic and I have never been able to overcome it. At a point, I had phobia for anything military. My dad was the then General Officer Commanding (GOC) 1st Division, Kaduna and his army number was N3 which makes him the third highest-ranking officer in the Nigerian Army. Major Nzeogwu was a welcome guest in my parents’ home. He will always come to our house for steaming hot meal of pounded yam. Being Ondo State indigenes, pounded yam was a regular meal in my mother’s kitchen. On the day of the coup, Nzeogwu came calling with some other soldiers in the wee hours of the day. I think they were about six soldiers. As an impressionable young girl of six, that was quite a number. There were guns everywhere. I remember vividly that I was down with chicken pox, so I had the opportunity of sleeping in my parents’ room. My immediate younger brother was also sleeping soundly in a cot in the same room. But when Nzeogwu came in, there was little talking. I even called him uncle, but he was the one that shot my mother in the chest. She didn’t die immediately, but she was rolling on the floor, gasping and bleeding. With the last ounce of her breath, she was calling “Kole, Kole” (my immediate elder brother whose room was nearby). But my brother never heard because he hid under his bed when the gunshots were booming. I don’t know who killed my dad because he was dragged out of the bedroom. The batman, who was in the boys quarters polishing my dad’s shoes, and our housemaid, one Gbelle, shepherded us out of the bedroom. These memories are ever so green in my heart. A child remembers bad things more than the good.

Life after the coup
We were really devastated by the events that took place, but the Army rallied round us. Major-General Aguiyi Ironsi’s wife came and took us away from the house. From there we were taken to Lagos. The military catered for our upkeep right to our first degree in the university. Since then, we have not fared badly. My elder brother, Group Captain Frank Ademulegun, now deceased, was the only one who joined the armed forces. My other siblings are doing well both in private and government circles. The military officials and the Ondo State government really tried for us. I also give them a pass mark for immortalising my father’s name. My dad has a street named after him in Abuja and the Ikeja Cantonment. There is also a cenotaph in his honour in Ondo Town. At an auspicious time, we plan to chronicle a biography of our parents.

Nzeogwu and family
I am not supposed to harbour grudges as a Christian. But the fact will always remain that Nzeogwu was instrumental to the death of my parents in the ill-fated coup. Nzeogwu's mother wants to portray her son as a hero, while in some quarters the word villain is actually apt. I don’t know what the hue and cry is all about. The government too buried my parents. I actually commend the government for burying him (Nzeogwu ) since he died in active service, so to say. Now, we are talking of exhuming a body some 30 years after. It is ridiculous. The family should let sleeping dogs be. Nzeogwu’s mother should just relax, hoping for a re-union with her son some day, if such a thing is tenable in the spirit world. I think we should just move on. We have the retrogressive penchant of dwelling too much in the past.

Military rule
A lot of shine has been taken off the military. In the past, the military man was someone to be admired, a gentleman to the core, one to be emulated. But things are no longer the same these days. To me, it doesn’t matter who rules as far as there is safety of lives and property; freedom of speech and movement. Democracy is good, but it comes with its own problems. During the military regime, there was sanity in the land. Things were done right with military precision. But since it is a mark of civilisation to be democratic, then so be it. But to me, it doesn’t really matter who rules as far as the machinery of government is oiled effortlessly to the benefit of all citizens.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by CyberG: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Does it mean that ibos are BETRAYERS and COWARDS who will go and eat free food with a man and his family but come back to kill him and his wife who fed them? This is why NO NIGERIAN peoples trust an ibo man!

3 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Chyz2: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
You yorubas are so insecure. I can only smh.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by UKBobo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Does it mean that ibos are BETRAYERS and COWARDS who will go and eat free food with a man and his family but come back to kill him and his wife who fed them? This is why NO NIGERIAN peoples trust an ibo man!

Two questions

1) As Oyibo, it always puzzles me to read 'rampant tribalism' on this forum, yet if one of my white brothers did the same, in terms of racism, you would be the first to complain?

2) Also, how will your regressive views push Nigeria forward as a country?

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Answer the questions or shut the fuccck up!! who cares what a fat pig like you thinks?

UK Bobo: Does it mean that ibos are BETRAYERS and COWARDS who will go and eat free food with a man and his family but come back to kill him and his wife who fed them? This is why NO NIGERIAN peoples trust an ibo man!

Two questions

1) As Oyibo, it always puzzles me to read 'rampant tribalism' on this forum, yet if one of my white brothers did the same, in terms of racism, you would be the first to complain?

2) Also, how will your regressive views push Nigeria forward as a country?
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
clearly we can now see how these backstabbing leeches are. they come to your house, eat your pounded yam then come and kill you when you think you can trust them. is there any difference with what is going on presently? generation of sucking betrayals!!

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by CyberG: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chyz*:

Why not tell us if ibos are treacherous betrayers like they ate this man's food and when he was sleeping went to go and stab him to death??
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by sheyguy: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
In fact, if you see an Igßo man and a mosquito in your domot, kill the Igbo man first. . . . And if it is a snake, use your sense!
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by sheyguy: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chyz*:
I wonder the kind of feeling of security that makes a whole ethnic group go on a killing spree . . .
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
That's why when I'm dealing with any Igbo, I always bear in mind that I'm dealing with the devil. Igbos are schemers, greedy and leeches.

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
sheyguy: In fact, if you see an Igßo man and a mosquito in your domot, kill the Igbo man first. . . . And if it is a snake, use your sense!

where is nzeogwu from?
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by AustineE1: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Gen Ademoleguns 'ondo pounded yam',is nt an immunity from the atruistic actions of the revolutionary soldiers led by maj.Nzeogwu!a gen.who can afford a royal horse ride for his kids to school in the 60's,must ve drank from the corrupt waters of Nigerian politics!Remember,all great soldiers keep to the law of 'no friend no foe'!either way the fufu eating Gen.wld ve died in the war!Nzeogwu meant well but thats the nature of his assignment!the death of the generals wife,is tagged as a collateral damage and its common in military operatns!

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Lasinoh: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pleazoh!
Nze my bobo did not shoot his mother o!
Ask OBJ. . . . .OBJ was giving the woman money till she died.
HE IS FROM OKPANAM DELTA STATE!

Not 'ENU ANI'Kingdom!Thank you! cool
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by sheyguy: 3:02am On Aug 31, 2012
asha 80:
where is nzeogwu from?
He is from Delta Igbo (formerly Bendel Igbo) bro . . . When it is time for Oyel politics the whole igbo becomes one AlaIgbo, but now, i guess they no longer know . . .

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by CyberG: 3:56am On Aug 31, 2012
Austine.E:
Gen Ademoleguns 'ondo pounded yam',is nt an immunity from the atruistic actions of the revolutionary soldiers led by maj.Nzeogwu!a gen.who can afford a royal horse ride for his kids to school in the 60's,must ve drank from the corrupt waters of Nigerian politics!Remember,all great soldiers keep to the law of 'no friend no foe'!either way the fufu eating Gen.wld ve died in the war!Nzeogwu meant well but thats the nature of his assignment!the death of the generals wife,is tagged as a collateral damage and its common in military operatns!

But ibo man BETRAYED the people he had been going to long-throat in their house, kwo? No wonder ibos igbos are treacherous, dirty, saboteurish BETRAYERS who would kill anyone for money or position. He meant well for himself and tribalist ibos, kwo? Shege banza, dam buruba kowai!! Pounded yam long throat ibos of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2012
Don't waste your time explaining. People whose stock in trade is deception, cowardice, corruption, shameless nepotism and are known for being uncouth and loudmouthed cannot see beyond their noses and self awareness when dealing with others. You buy land in yorubaland and pay in full, an omo onile will come with his brothers, father, granny with walking stick etc to fight you for "owo foundation"; you perform better than them in business they say you are fraudulent, they enter an office bowing and smiling like circus apes and once you have pity on them and employ them, they start to scheme and wait for you to turn your back. They pioneered armed robbery, rape and credit card fraud in the world today, there are even cases where they marry ther daughters in the UK for papers, most times they just outright shag their own kids for the thrill. Abeg before my fingers start to ache listing their best known talents. Who are they ? If I say YOR you say U another man say B omo na u sabi

Austine.E:

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2012
cool Oops !! Though I described the overwhelmingly common traits of this species, I musnt descend to their level by failing to acknowledge the bright sparks among that race. Nuff respect to Gani (not adams the carpenter o), Soyinka and Fela
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2012
Obasanjo, the most respected yoruba son is a plague upon ths country and has indirectly or directly led this country to where it is today and has killed millions doing so. But he's the bright shining star back home: incest with daughter in law, allowing sharia law and eventually boko haram to stand upright: selling the country's public owned assets to his boys etc
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Is that the reasons why ibos will come to your house eat your pounded yam and later come back to assassinate you?Really, your stupidity is personified through the inherited genetic syphilis of the brain transmitted by your ancestors.

After typing like some demented dehydrated hybrid goat you are,why don't you tell us why this backstabbing leech ate pounded yam from a " friend", licked his leprechaun fingers and only to come back with AK 47 on him?

Your petty tarradiddles won't change the fact that ibos are the source of tribalism, sectionalism in Nigeria. if ibo man could to this to his friend as back as In the 60's, then there is a serious problem.

nku5: Don't waste your time explaining. People whose stock in trade is deception, cowardice, corruption, shameless nepotism and are known for being uncouth and loudmouthed cannot see beyond their noses and self awareness when dealing with others. You buy land in yorubaland and pay in full, an omo onile will come with his brothers, father, granny with walking stick etc to fight you for "owo foundation"; you perform better than them in business they say you are fraudulent, they enter an office bowing and smiling like circus apes and once you have pity on them and employ them, they start to scheme and wait for you to turn your back. They pioneered armed robbery, rape and credit card fraud in the world today, there are even cases where they marry ther daughters in the UK for papers, most times they just outright shag their own kids for the thrill. Abeg before my fingers start to ache listing their best known talents. Who are they ? If I say YOR you say U another man say B omo na u sabi

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2012
Chai! Noble words from the bayelsa based janitor. How's the shtye scraping business these days my bushcutter friend?

Nna don't waste what's left of your tainted brain cells asking questions that are beyond you. When the great Zik of africa made friends and alliances towards the common good of the all, the great yoruba race saw it as steps towards dominating them in yorubaland, that was a manifestation of what had been hidden in the yoruba heart. Namely strife, cunning, duplicity, gang-up culture and a lack of gentlemanly manners. Nzeogwu saw beyond friendship, saw beyond paddy-paddy. The 1960s was a turbulent decade that saw many many many revolutions take place. I would not expect a ppl who are devoid of honour, gentlemans agreement, decorum and abhor hardwork to appreciate it but instead talk about tribalism when they wrote the fvckin book

Rhino.5dm:
Is that the reasons why ibos will come to your house eat your pounded yam and later come back to assassinate you?Really, your stupidity is personified through the inherited genetic syphilis of the brain transmitted by your ancestors.

After typing like some demented dehydrated hybrid goat you are,why don't you tell us why this backstabbing leech ate pounded yam from a " friend", licked his leprechaun fingers and only to come back with AK 47 on him?

Your petty tarradiddles won't change the fact that ibos are the source of tribalism, sectionalism in Nigeria. if ibo man could to this to his friend as back as In the 60's, then there is a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by maclatunji: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Really touching story. #Sad #Sad #Sad. Even after all of these years. It still is #Sad.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by NaMe4: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2012
That must have been a really terrible experience.

You guys should tone down this your tribalist e-catfights.

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2012
What is thIs fool talking about? Can't you just make us understand how treacherous ibos can be? I mean here is a man that was murdered in cold blood by his friend after eating from him. here is a woman that was murdered in cold blood after preparing meal. what can be more barbaric and cruel than this? The ibos are really sad and heartless creatures.

nku5: Chai! Noble words from the bayelsa based janitor. How's the shtye scraping business these days my bushcutter friend?

Nna don't waste what's left of your tainted brain cells asking questions that are beyond you. When the great Zik of africa made friends and alliances towards the common good of the all, the great yoruba race saw it as steps towards dominating them in yorubaland, that was a manifestation of what had been hidden in the yoruba heart. Namely strife, cunning, duplicity, gang-up culture and a lack of gentlemanly manners. Nzeogwu saw beyond friendship, saw beyond paddy-paddy. The 1960s was a turbulent decade that saw many many many revolutions take place. I would not expect a ppl who are devoid of honour, gentlemans agreement, decorum and abhor hardwork to appreciate it but instead talk about tribalism when they wrote the fvckin book

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Dede1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
oduasolja: How Nzeogwu shot mum
Submit Comment | Print | Email
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - By Chiagoziem Otuechere Viewed 9157 Times Rating: by 2 users

Solape Ademulegun-Agbi
Thirty-eight years after, the ghost of the January 15, 1966 coup of the “five-majors” is yet to be exorcised.

The daughter of Brigadier-General Samuel Ademulegun, the then GOC Ist Division, Kaduna, has narrated how Nzeogwu made her and her siblings orphans during the ill-fated coup. Today, Mrs. Solape Ademulegun-Agbi, proprietress of Hillcroft Schools, may be a fully-grown woman. But the trauma of having both parents shot in her presence has left an indelible mark. Reacting to a story captioned, Return My Son’s Body, Nzeogwu’s Mother Begs Obasanjo, recently published in Saturday Sun, Ademulegun-Agbi said that Nzeogwu’s mother wanted her son to be treated as a hero, whereas he could actually pass as a villain.

But her sores were made the more painful when she recalls that Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was a welcome guest who always relished a meal of pounded yam any time he came calling at the Ademuleguns.
She spoke to Daily Sun. Excerpts:
General Ademulegun
My dad is everything you would love in a father. Very caring, hardworking and dedicated. He was in love with horse-riding and he made sure I owned one. I named my horse Santana. I used to ride Santana to school in those days, so when the Volkswagen Santana came into the market, it really brought back memories of those days. As a typical Ondo man, my dad was fond of eating pounded yam with the full complement of cow-leg. Generally, he was a wonderful father who more often than not, hoisted me on his broad shoulders. These are some of the memories that have kept me going all these years.
The 1966 coup
My parents, Brigadier-General Samuel and Hajia Latifat Ademulegun were killed during the 1966 coup. That particular experience was quite traumatic and I have never been able to overcome it. At a point, I had phobia for anything military. My dad was the then General Officer Commanding (GOC) 1st Division, Kaduna and his army number was N3 which makes him the third highest-ranking officer in the Nigerian Army. Major Nzeogwu was a welcome guest in my parents’ home. He will always come to our house for steaming hot meal of pounded yam. Being Ondo State indigenes, pounded yam was a regular meal in my mother’s kitchen. On the day of the coup, Nzeogwu came calling with some other soldiers in the wee hours of the day. I think they were about six soldiers. As an impressionable young girl of six, that was quite a number. There were guns everywhere. I remember vividly that I was down with chicken pox, so I had the opportunity of sleeping in my parents’ room. My immediate younger brother was also sleeping soundly in a cot in the same room. But when Nzeogwu came in, there was little talking. I even called him uncle, but he was the one that shot my mother in the chest. She didn’t die immediately, but she was rolling on the floor, gasping and bleeding. With the last ounce of her breath, she was calling “Kole, Kole” (my immediate elder brother whose room was nearby). But my brother never heard because he hid under his bed when the gunshots were booming. I don’t know who killed my dad because he was dragged out of the bedroom. The batman, who was in the boys quarters polishing my dad’s shoes, and our housemaid, one Gbelle, shepherded us out of the bedroom. These memories are ever so green in my heart. A child remembers bad things more than the good.
Life after the coup
We were really devastated by the events that took place, but the Army rallied round us. Major-General Aguiyi Ironsi’s wife came and took us away from the house. From there we were taken to Lagos. The military catered for our upkeep right to our first degree in the university. Since then, we have not fared badly. My elder brother, Group Captain Frank Ademulegun, now deceased, was the only one who joined the armed forces. My other siblings are doing well both in private and government circles. The military officials and the Ondo State government really tried for us. I also give them a pass mark for immortalising my father’s name. My dad has a street named after him in Abuja and the Ikeja Cantonment. There is also a cenotaph in his honour in Ondo Town. At an auspicious time, we plan to chronicle a biography of our parents.
Nzeogwu and family
I am not supposed to harbour grudges as a Christian. But the fact will always remain that Nzeogwu was instrumental to the death of my parents in the ill-fated coup. Nzeogwu's mother wants to portray her son as a hero, while in some quarters the word villain is actually apt. I don’t know what the hue and cry is all about. The government too buried my parents. I actually commend the government for burying him (Nzeogwu ) since he died in active service, so to say. Now, we are talking of exhuming a body some 30 years after. It is ridiculous. The family should let sleeping dogs be. Nzeogwu’s mother should just relax, hoping for a re-union with her son some day, if such a thing is tenable in the spirit world. I think we should just move on. We have the retrogressive penchant of dwelling too much in the past.
Military rule
A lot of shine has been taken off the military. In the past, the military man was someone to be admired, a gentleman to the core, one to be emulated. But things are no longer the same these days. To me, it doesn’t matter who rules as far as there is safety of lives and property; freedom of speech and movement. Democracy is good, but it comes with its own problems. During the military regime, there was sanity in the land. Things were done right with military precision. But since it is a mark of civilisation to be democratic, then so be it. But to me, it doesn’t really matter who rules as far as the machinery of government is oiled effortlessly to the benefit of all citizens.

I tried to resist the temptation of this thread but found it irresistible due to the conjectural falsehood disseminated by the shameless characters that are bent on sitting the truth on its head. Right of the bat of the first paragraph, anybody with organized social order above his/her shoulders would realize the crap is a handiwork of a moronic interloper and misguided ninny. Samuel Ademulegun was not a Brigade-General because when he was alive such rank does not exist in Nigeria’s military parlance. Also, Samuel Ademulegun was never a GOC of 1st Division Nigerian army, Kaduna. Rather, Samuel Ademulegun was 1st brigade commander of Nigerian army stationed in Kaduna.

If the writer of this crap could not get the commonest facts correct, why in the world should any reasonable fellow believe the conjectural crap that Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu ate bounded yam in Samuel Ademulegun’s house? In addition, I have no intention to question the jolted memory of Solape Ademulegun-Agbi however the recorded accounts of incidences of January 15, 1966 coup clearly indicated that Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was not tasked to arrest Brigadier SL Ademulegun and was not 100 ft near Ademulegun’s house but Sarduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello who was then premier of northern region of Nigeria.

I have resourcefully gathered that the task to arrest Brigadier SL Ademulegun was the responsibility of another officer other than Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. When will all these nonsensical calls for attention end? There was the case of fabricated fallacy of Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi begging to die with Major General T Ironsi and now the above junk.

2 Likes

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fvcking bullocks from the land of shyte shovellers!! I know its in your dna to be a forked tongue, lying demon but I still marvel at the extent of this horseshyte. I thought I saw a thread where u and one of your co-chickenshyte brethren were hailing the black mosquito for his brave yoruba handling of defenseless biafran women and children.why are you now crying more than the bereaved about a man who died n a coup I guess duplicity and lack of spine to stand in a position and defend yourself is beyond you. Hmm agbepo

Rhino.5dm:
What is thIs fool talking about? Can't you just make us understand how treacherous ibos can be? I mean here is a man that was murdered in cold blood by his friend after eating from him. here is a woman that was murdered in cold blood after preparing meal. what can be more barbaric and cruel than this? The ibos are really sad and heartless creatures.

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Just same old aggressive retardness of these generational backstabbing blood suckers. we can clearly see how barbaric these crude savages can be. else you ate from a man and later sneaked in to eliminate him and his entire family? who does this? You pack of squirrels are trying everything possible to derail the thread as usual.

You could just explain to us why this man was murdered in a grand ethnic cleansing pursued by your greedy brothers than belching out balderdash constantly. Yeah, " black scorpion" aka Adekunle Is a hero who helped the south west dealt with the bed bugs encroaching through Ore. He is clearly a deterrent to any vampire with ambition of going on needless killing spree of innocent people.

nku5: Fvcking bullocks from the land of shyte shovellers!! I know its in your dna to be a forked tongue, lying demon but I still marvel at the extent of this horseshyte. I thought I saw a thread where u and one of your co-chickenshyte brethren were hailing the black mosquito for his brave yoruba handling of defenseless biafran women and children.why are you now crying more than the bereaved about a man who died n a coup I guess duplicity and lack of spine to stand in a position and defend yourself is beyond you. Hmm agbepo

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Agbepo you have confirmed that you are indeed a fine specimen of a long line of shifty, clueless, in-breeders. Lol. You think your motor park upbringing has empowered you to shout louder than the truth? Blow grammar from now till the cows home, your shallow history is laid bare for all to see. I have stated points for you but you insist on spamming this thread to show off the diictionaryou bought at yenagoa main market during your break. If you don't know what a coup is then I do not need to enlighten you any further for free. Nna you hear wetin I dey tell u so? You remind of a yoruba area boy that tried to intimidate me out of some loose change, he first started with tough talk, then switched over to begging, then praise singing. Stand on one footing,even if its genetic you can make a break from the past. Agbepo the future s bright even if you are from a race of in-breeding, two faced fuji singers.

Rhino.5dm:
Just same old aggressive retardness of these generational backstabbing blood suckers. we can clearly see how barbaric these crude savages can be. else you ate from a man and later sneaked in to eliminate him and his entire family? who does this? You pack of squirrels are trying everything possible to derail the thread as usual.

You could just explain to us why this man was murdered in a grand ethnic cleansing pursued by your greedy brothers than belching out balderdash constantly. Yeah, " black scorpion" aka Adekunle Is a hero who helped the south west dealt with the bed bugs encroaching through Ore. He is clearly a deterrent to any vampire with ambition of going on needless killing spree of innocent people.

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by tpia5: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tuesday, March 21, 2006

date of article.

op, this is 2012.

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by nku5: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Typical of your type you think shouting and beating your stick bone chest can cover an innate comprehension problem and hide a substandard primary school education. Habe Agbepo! When adekunle the black mosquito lead troops to fight at ore Are you that crassly informed? Haba monkey!!! Catch a banana and do some tricks for me .lol. Adekunle led the commandos from the south south while Joe Garba led the brigade of guards at Ore. You don't jack about jack but you dey follow your oga dey argue.

Rhino.5dm:

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter by Rhino5dm: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
This post just confirmed that your nanny actually replaced the content of your feeding bottle with mud water. How can any person display this kind of daftness? . damn!!!

nku5: Typical of your type you think shouting and beating your stick bone chest can cover an innate comprehension problem and hide a substandard primary school education. Habe Agbepo! When adekunle the black mosquito lead troops to fight at ore Are you that crassly informed? Haba monkey!!! Catch a banana and do some tricks for me .lol. Adekunle led the commandos from the south south while Joe Garba led the brigade of guards at Ore. You don't jack about jack but you dey follow your oga dey argue.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) / 'Anambra Governorship People's Choice Award': Winner Set To Emerge / Simon Ekpa Display Expended Bullets Captured From Nigeria Army 82 Division- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.