Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' (35582 Views)

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Conner44: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emma15678:

Wrong, El-rufai only said that bandits are criminals and not terrorists. Because they have no political aim rather they are interested in kidnapping and armed robbery operations. That's the reason why they weren't declared terrorists then. He never said that bandits do no harm. The reason bandits were later declared terrorists was that the military needed to use high firepower on them so they had to be declared terrorists.

So who was the politician that said that they were business men If not the Kaduna state governor?

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Emma15678: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Conner44:

So who was the politician that said that they were business men If not the Kaduna state governor?
He said they are more like business men. That participate in crime. He never said they should not be harmed.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Conner44: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emma15678:
He said they are more like business men. That participate in crime. He never said they should not be harmed.

Thank you for being truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Masterclass32: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
As soon as I saw the name, I stopped reading. Eyewitness report from a fulani person is null and void.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emma15678:

Kindly read Adesina's article on Buhari's bigotry.

Femi Adeshina
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Emma15678: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Femi Adeshina
You guys hate him because he's a propaganda buster.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by OneTwoOne(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
What sycophancy or you're letting emotions cloud your sense of judgement.

The fact that he made that statement doesn't means he didn't also condemn them to death many times..

I'm not just gullible like you and Racoon, I say things the way they are.
So don't you ever in your life accuse me of having anything to do with APC again
Conner44:

What bigotry? Someone who once said that bandits are just usual business men and do no harm today and then later changing mouth after the bandits made him withdraw his son from school so they won't kidnap him for their business too?

It's like you are a sycophant for apc and their unfortunate style of ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by nkemoma(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
SP17 was my favorite coach.

The zoo is dead.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is the only useless country its government pardon terrorist. What do you expect? Saudis and most Arab nation do not condone that nonsense. They execute terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by darediamond(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Kobicove(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by endsarrrs(f): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't believe what that mallam mohammadu heard to say. What language where the terrorist speaking?

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by aku626(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Which allah be praised? The one the terrorist prayed to before tracking you or…?

5 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by everythinggirly(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
The days are getting dangerous, with more records of accidents and deaths! It's high time we seek God and take care of ourselves too, the earth is no longer safe, we live by his grace.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by LordPsalm(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Religion of Peace!!
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by tit(f): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
60 passenger killed according to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Invictus2214: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Terrorist been inclined with religion and politic,hope in God is the survival of the fittest in these country.
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by futurerex: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
"Allahu akbar" is their trade mark.

Not new...
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Bigheart042(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari Kings men

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by meccuno: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Odin13:
Apc is evil.

This is what Yoruba people led Nigerians into... the jihadist are here .. and they won’t stop.. how will dey?

Even if Buhari is to implement strong measures.. some of his people will react violently.. because to them is right .. jihad is welcome in Islam.

What’s the difference between this bandits and Ekpa with his ESN boys

They igbos are welcoming and entertaining them now . Soon their eyes go clear when they become emboldened with actions
Instead to encourage their governors to flush those bandits .. they’re encouraged the bandits against SOLUDO..

When e go start for igboland Na whenuna eye go clear
And igbos oppression of fellow igbos Is more brutal than ...

Soludo should be encouraged .. esn should live town and relocate to eastern Forrest and bushes .. not terrozimg igbos in town

Na so e Dey start
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
El Rufai should be invited by DSS for questioning.
He knows all about these.
He knows the herdsmen and bandits, It is on record that they are on his payroll.

Thesame Allah that the Terrorists were praising saved you?
Am kind of confused.
those guys are extremist and he his an average Muslim with good heart who is ready to leave with other people
Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by chaloskyx: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
na una sabi yoruba and north you deserve each other for better for worse in sickness and in health till death do you apart sha let the SE leave Nigeria in peace o!!

5 Likes

Re: Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' by dchamp234(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Parachoko:
300 soldiers?

The only states that insecurity was this terrible before Buhari became the president were in the North East.

Like play like play, under the retired General, Terrorists are not just operating in the North East alone, they also operate in the North West.

In a sane country, if Buhari fails to resign, he will be impeach.

I doubt Buhari can last long as a president in South Africa and Egpyt or even Kenya sef.
You sound like you're not in Nigeria, people more powerful than richer than you and me are the ones keeping him there and I guess you know why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.