Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 (223 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2022

THEME: PRAYERS

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2022

THEME: PRAYERS

PRAYERS:

1. Father, l thank You for my life. I thank You for how far You have brought me and where You are taking me to. Thank You, Lord, for all Your protection and provision. I am grateful Lord.

2. Father, please help me to love You more. Help me to do Your will and grow in grace with You more than ever before, in Jesus' name.

3. Lord, 3 John 2 says You wish above all things that l prosper; Lord, let me prosper greatly. Give me series of breakthroughs that will bring me into all round prosperity in Jesus' name.

4. Father, if there is anything in my life that does not glorify You, please remove it this moment in Jesus' name.

5. Father, l want to reign with You at the end of time; please don't let me miss heaven in Jesus' name. If there is anything or anyone that can make me miss heaven, please take the thing or person away from me, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, l welcome You into every aspect of my life; Lord, take total control of my life, all will be well with me. Please Lord, take total control of my life, in Jesus ' name.

7. Father, help me to fulfill that purpose for which You created me. I want to fulfill destiny, Lord. I don't want to come into this world without making significant impact. Lord, please help me to fulfill my destiny in Jesus' name.

8. Father, l pray for all my friends and family members, that You will protect them. Let them dwell under Your shadow continually and let no evil befall them, in Jesus' name"

9. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. If death sees the blood, it will pass over, and so death and all its agents will pass over me and all my loved ones, in Jesus' name.

10. (Put your hand on your head and prophesy): l will be very great, nothing will be impossible for me. My enemies have become my footstools; everywhere the soles of my feet shall touch shall be an inheritance unto me, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, put Your fire on my tongue so that whatever l decree will come to pass. Please give me spiritual authority to command things and see them come to pass, in Jesus' name.

12. Your personal prayer request for yourself.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Urges Women To Run Away From Abusive Marriages | VIDEO / Why Prophecies Are Not Working For You (joshua Selman) / Is Masturbation A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.