Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 (435 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 by dallyemmy: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 by dallyemmy: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
PRAYER POINTS

Every power assigned to redirect my feet to the wilderness where there is no water, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.

My Father, enroll me in the school of divine guidance, teach me the secrets of profiting, in the name of Jesus
(Touch your legs prophetically as you pray this next prayer point) My legs, hear the word of the Lord, Carry me to my place of blessings beginning from this month and throughout this year 2018 in the name of Jesus.

Every invisible ink that has marked me out for failure and stagnation this year: I WIPE YOU OFF BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!! in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow assigned to overwhelm and distract me from fulfilling God's purpose for my life this year, BACK FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.

(This prayer point is for women having problem with conception and miscarriages during pregnancy) Every hidden evil load programmed into my womb to prevent my conception and child-bearing, hear the word of the Lord: MELT AWAY BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST! (Repeatedly emphasize MELT AWAY! MELT AWAY!! MELT AWAY!!! MELT AWAY!!!! as you lay your right hand on your womb) in the name of Jesus.

Satanic exchange of my blessings, BE REVERSED BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.

My delayed blessings, arise by fire! BREAK OUT of every imprisonment and LOCATE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to steal or divert my miracles, you are a liar! DIE!!! Miracle hijackers assigned against my life, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.

Anointing for fruitfulness, fall upon me now! in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is the Son of Perdition! / . / GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.