Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Modern Art Of Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modern Art Of Deception (262 Views)

Discerning The Spirit Of Deception In Human Lives / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Art Of Deception by AstrotVictor: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day Nairaland. Trust y'all are doing great. I just felt like sharing this first hand experience I had today. Anyways, I've been following updates and articles on this forum since 2018 but just registered an account some hours ago.

I'm a pianist, so I play for Live programs, concerts, churches and ministries. I was in a Church Program today(The Church occupies all the space on the topmost floor in the plaza); I was there to do the usual and something spectacular happened (NOT Miracle)! The Congregation was thrown into a state of frenzy when a highly respected "Fire brand" Guest Minister(Reverend) saw a "Vision" at the spur of the moment that the Church foundation/Plaza foundation was buried with numerous diabolical things and causes businesses in the Plaza to experience constant "Rising and Falling" in his exact words; Unknowingly to almost everyone present in the Church including the Guest Minister, the owner of the Plaza(Who personally built it from the foundation) was equally present in the Church at that time.

Then next, a huge figure just walked to the lead singer close to the altar and politely asked for his microphone and it was given to him, and he said... "PRAISE the LORD Church, I want you 'Man of God' to EXPLAIN to the Church what you meant by the vision you repeatedly saw while ministering' because, I am the owner and built this Plaza myself from the foundation." He then asked the Minister further "Who buried the diabolic things in the foundation? ..How and when was it buried?"

The Minister was very SHOCKED and went mum!!! When the Reverend found his voice later, he began to mince words and began to 'rephrase his vision' but the Huge Man wasn't taken any of it. Then the Landlord inquired further " Do you know how much damage you could cause me if Business owners in this plaza get to hear of this nasty things you've just said?"

"I can't take this anymore" he said in dissapointment and walked out of the Church without causing any drama. Afterwards, some respected ministers in the Church quickly followed behind. The service continued and LOL, the Guest Minister still saw more 'Vision' after the whole scenario and surprisingly, the Church was filled up with people before the close of the service.
Re: Modern Art Of Deception by oshaosha2014(m): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2022
It is no news that many landlords bury things in their building foundations. The pastor could be right or wrong.

(1) (Reply)

How God Of Chosen (jesus Christ) Saved My Little Child From A Strange Bullet / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer / How Jesus Christ Died 2022 Years Ago On Good Friday (passion Of Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.