Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Once Upon A Husband - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Once Upon A Husband (391 Views)

A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah) / Devil For A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
angry once upon a husband.
Prologue.
I walked in the rain and try to get far away to peaceful place. My clothes were wet and also soaked with bloods. I got to certain house and saw it was so dark,so i decided to get into the house but it was fenced. I tried getting inside but something talked. "enter your pin." the voice said and am shocked. Such house in nigeria is rare.

I was actually bothered of the heat and breeze of the rain. "wanna enter the pain" i said and keys came out. I punches some fake key and it started alarming soon.

Kay
I saw how the girl punches on wrong pin. I ran to call my boys. They walked into the house.
"sir u called?" sam said.
"yes,i want you to get that girl for me."
"ok sir" sam left with six of them and i smiled. What exactly was she looking for.

I watched as my boys drove there. She looked shock but not scared. They ran toward her but she took them down with special moves. Who's she?
Re: Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Somewhere in J.A
I moved and beat them out. I saw they were just six. I don't even care it was just a rainy day. They ran into the car and drove away. I turned and saw the house, what is special about this house? Why such heavy technology?

The voice on the gate sounded good. "hey, am olly. What do you want?" i looked at the gate again just like i was dreaming. Am i sleeping?, no am not.

"am becky,am just broke and couldn't get any hotel here in abuja. Could u help?"
"Y?" voice asked. "the rain is heavy please." i said.

I don't even know what am talking to, human or technology?. This person must have been a very rich man for this big house.

The gate went opened and i ran into the compound and smiled lively. "thank you. Olly can get access to your bedroom?" I asked.
"Yes,you are free."

Chapter 1 coming in
Re: Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
REALLY,LIKE AND COMMENT
Re: Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
once Upon An Husband. Chapter 1.
Becky.
I stayed there for more than a week and have been talking to the technology called olly. I'm damn shocked because of the soundproof in the walls. They can't know what exactly is going on in the entire house. This day, the alarm beeped and i got he wanna talk to me. I moved closer to there.

"hey,what do You want from me?" i said intentionally just to hear his reply to my question.

"don't be an ingrate. you walked into my house and i never complained. anyway can i see you?" he asked and i looked around because i don't even know him. "i don't know you, i don't know where you stay." i replied
Re: Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
i can heard him grinned on the voice chat we are having. "sorry,i don't just know how we can meet because i don't even know you. though, you have helped so much." i said.
"sorry, becky i was just joking. i'll be coming today. i'll be at abuja today's evening." he said and was silent. what if he was a ritualist or something else that sucks blood from human beings. because this country is something man can underestimated again.

Kay.
why was she silent? why am even into her so much? i don't know her. i don't even know if she was sent to make me lost everything i have been protecting for like five years now.

"what the hell is going on? why are you silent?" i asked her, mehn technology is really good. "i'm scared of you. i don't even know you." she said and i can see her grinned bad. she looked like someone i can trusted and started new life along with.

"why are you scared of me? you don't even know me? what's wrong with this your new attitude? if am wicked i won't let you in" i said
Re: Once Upon A Husband by ollydy22: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
"i already know that's what you gonna say,since am the one in trouble there's nothing you can't say" she replied and i knew she was angry all over her voice.
"you mean i shouldn't come right?" i asked and she smirked. "this is your house and you can come anytime you want. I can't house owner from coming to his house because i don't know the sufferness he went through when building the house" she retorted.

"i'm a gentleman and am coming over Becky whether you like the thing or not" i said and hung over. Just then my guy Bayo walked into the house and bowed his head.

"what is it?" i asked. "you dad in the downstair living room waiting for you." he said. "tell him am coming"
Tbc

(1) (Reply)

*~*Fly Birdie*~* / Zaku, The Arrogant Vulture's Redemption (animal Story) / Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.