Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki (36122 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by vict505(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2022
What did you read in school?
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by jimter44(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Are people still look for paid jobs in this digital world? I pity people that are still looking for work. Develop yourself by learning a skill instead of wasting your money on transport fare and photocopying.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you my love. Na me you suppose support, not Lekki office. grin

Hahahahahahaha

Have a lovely day, dear. kiss
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by azpekuliar: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2022
jimter44:
Are people still look for paid jobs in this digital world? I pity people that are still looking for work. Develop yourself by learning a skill instead of wasting your money on transport fare and photocopying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by HRMK: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
so,u just jumped on an opportunity that culd av turned fatal!u av third class degree?u think employers wuld leave higher class and pick u?there may not be white collar jobs but we av opportunities around that bring cool money!get and do one!
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by mosaicafrique: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Build a sales career with a globally recognized Brand.

Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by IamRegal: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
crows2ravens:
Just Festac to Lekki?
I once flew from Lagos to Abuja for an interview, only to be informed on getting there that they have decided to postpone it, and were sorry they should have informed us earlier. A management position for that matter.
It's actually a sign that the company's executives are not professional, and workplace could even be toxic. The job is certainly insecure.
Except you are desperate for a job now, I wouldn't advice you to go back even if they call back.

Your situation might be different from his, it's not just.

You probably have enough financial means to embark on your trip, his case sounded like someone who spent his last dime to be there.

@op always write out your skills when hunting for a job, the softwares you can use or things you can do etc.

I can do anything is not a skill.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by OBTOREPA(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
sulphonate2000:
Can you please check NESREA on Google
Nation Environmental Standard and Regulation Efforcement Angel you. Though I don't have the details of the job but I over heard one of their directors saying they needed one hands. You cab try your luck.
Please connect me to the director
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by ofiko123(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Is there still lekki??
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by DevilsEqual(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2022
AlexJustin:
Why don't you delve into making money online?

Have you heard of Amazon KDP ? An expert has scheduled a free training on it.
WhatsApp only 09012230766

I'm interested Sir, do you do this too
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by DevilsEqual(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
lolu2019:
Op,d third class doesn't matter.just be hardworking and honest.upgrade urself with atleast a professional course.health and safety management will be good for u.u all south westerners think getting a good job is by having a good degree.please try and visit ExxonMobil.even 'o'level holders earn 350k monthly as helper.make una sit down for Lagos dey form rubbish with peanut salaries.
How do I go about the ExxonMobil job application
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Midastorch(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2022
greggng:

If I am an employer I won't employ you. A good employee must be smart , have good analytical mindset ...be able to wear his thinking cap Alltwen time

You should be able to jettison desperation and see clearly that not all Job advert is real . Some might be invitation to death via kidnapping . If getting a good job is not easy for you why not be your own boss . Be smart and wise

Shut up, that's why you'll never amount to anything in life.....see rubbish talk oooo
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by komodapson(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Samson0599:
This one small na,I have traveled all the way from Abuja to Yobe before for an interview only to be told my name wasn't on the list of people they called, imagine after sending me a text for interview ooo,some other people were also in my situation. Imagine the risk,this was evenin the peak of Boko Haram attacks in Yobe state . Op shit happens

You gan sef, you suppose wipe you cord for neck. How could you have left abuja - administrative capital, seat of Government and you head straight up North to Damaturu in quest for a job.
I know that route so well, Jos - bauchi road enroute potiskum..
I wouldn't do that by instinct. The indices doesn't favor such places, except the job you applied for is of international repute like UNICEF, WHO,FAO e.t.c
Even with this sef, the interview wouldn't be conducted in such areas, worse off it would be held in Jos.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by sorosoke101: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2022
atarapa:
This man dey lie. No event center for admiralty way.....
upbeat event center
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by sript: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Here just thinking what they fate of those who studied microbiology in this clime...

Already in my final year
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by sheanzy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
GGirll:

Be careful next time, I read of such interviews where people where only going in and never come out with crowd outside, ONLY for the security to tell a girl who noticed that no one person had come out sin e morning she came n people where still going in, there n then d security man liked her confidence n asked her to go that all of them has been tricked to be shuttered, he even helped her escape.
child's story
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
sorosoke101:
upbeat event center
is on admiralty road not admiralty way.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Built2last: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Built2last:

Sorry. Abeg I wan ask question before I do the next thing. Did you support Buhari?

Sorry, i can't help you simply for supporting Buhari.

We live with our decisions.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
komodapson:

You gan sef, you suppose wipe you cord for neck. How could you have left abuja - administrative capital, seat of Government and you head straight up North to Damaturu in quest for a job.
I know that route so well, Jos - bauchi road enroute potiskum..
I wouldn't do that by instinct. The indices doesn't favor such places, except the job you applied for is of international repute like UNICEF, WHO,FAO e.t.c
Even with this sef, the interview wouldn't be conducted in such areas, worse off it would be held in Jos.
Exactly I passed through Jos- Bauchi road,I entered Bauchi around 11pm ,I later enter Bauchi around 12am. I took big risk but na small thing Sha for we wey grow for North.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by AlexJustin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I'm interested Sir, do you do this too

Yea. Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by pharmaking: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Grow your faith.Interview has been rescheduled.

They will call u again.But wait did you say third class in micro?1st and 2nd class graduates are still stranded bro.

Why not look inward and see what you can do with your hands.That is more realistic that this job search here and there.

All thesame good luck to you.
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by neztar: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
laughitall:
How you go spend 1800 from festac to lekki .. I Dey use 1k from lasu to Mayfair .. do you know where Mayfair is ? Awoyaya
how much is your salary?
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Stonerobaba(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Angy55:

Do not discourage him.

You are just been Motivational undecided
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by komodapson(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Samson0599:

Exactly I passed through Jos- Bauchi road,I entered Bauchi around 11pm ,I later enter Bauchi around 12am. I took big risk but na small thing Sha for we wey grow for North.

Wow..you really tried. Which year did you embark on this tortuous journey?
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
komodapson:

Wow..you really tried. Which year did you embark on this tortuous journey?
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
remele2:
My own was from Lagos to PH.... I took the available flight.... And it was all a scam.

Really, Nigerians can make one go crazy!
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by presido997(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
sorosoke101:
So I was billed for an interview today by 12pm at an event center on admiralty way lekki, on getting to the venue the security guard told me there was no such interview on there schedule .

I tried calling the Hr personnel I sent my C.V to and her number was switched off.

The funniest part was that I wasn't the only one at the venue I met 9 other people.

So they started calling the Hr personnel to no avail and we all went back home looking sad.

In fact I came all the way from festac and spent 1800 for Tp. "Me wey broke like broken plate"
So my brothers and sisters you can imagine the disappointment.

Anyways am still in the job hunt in case there is any job opening just holla at your boy BABSODIQ007@GMAIL.COM trust me I can do any legal work because I am versatile though I hard a 3rd class degree in microbiology

Can you do data entry work? With salary of like 50-60k, the location is costain, if yes quote me back
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by sorosoke101: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
presido997:

Can you do data entry work? With salary of like 50-60k, the location is costain, if yes quote me back
yeah bro I can costain is just 300naira transport from my residence
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by KelChinon202: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
arthurwillia:
Mehn sorry brother
Keep pushing
Meanwhile learn something also na

Exactly, like a skill.
Something handy.

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by joelaw99(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE ARE HIRING EXECUTIVE BUSINESS MANAGERS AT VARIOUS LEVELS:
ARE YOU QUALIFIED AND HAVE THE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ?

AREA BUSINESS MANAGERS:
Salary: 180,000k - 200,000k NET
3 years experience
Incentives: Commission % on Sales
Allowance: Travel, Data and Airtime up to N80,000

STATE BUSINESS MANAGERS:
Salary: 300,000k - 450,000k NET
6 years experience
Allowance: Travel, Data and Airtime up to N150,000

REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGERS:
Salary: 500,000k - 650,000k NET
8 years experience
Allowance: Travel, Data and Airtime up to N0,000

ZONAL BUSINESS MANAGERS:
Salary: 700,000k - 850,000k NET
10 years experience
Allowance: Travel, Data and Airtime up to N500,000

APPLY USING THIS LINK: https://forms.gle/f3rv4DP9KbwrNSQy8
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by koolaid87: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2022
How can I get something across to you??
Re: What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki by sorosoke101: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2022
koolaid87:
How can I get something across to you??
you mean me? Babsodiq007@gmail.com even if it is a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.