Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation (74371 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Realestatevixen: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
My people.

Abeg make una support my hustle before Hunger finish me and my family.

I am a realtor. I have an array of properties(land and buildings) in Lagos and Abuja for sale.

We also help to carry out construction work for those who need such services (especially for diaspora customers).

Our properties are very affordable, in good locations and free from encumbrances and issues.

My name is Vivian, and I am your favourite realtor.

Please WhatsApp or call 080 6029 1729 let's discuss how to secure the property of your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by DavSagacity(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hm
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by specialmati(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Obagofixxy: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one go die for pussy bleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by xynerise: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pusssy has killed a lot of men sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Danmboss(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aswear soft pussy does wonders grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by thanksjosh005: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just like a Delilah cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Saintdan0421(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lmao. Buhari descendants.

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Shikena(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by merits(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Islie:

SOURCE

Toto gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Omini247: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria will give a gay 21years and keep him in the same prison with straight people. God protect me ..

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Afonja robber
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omini247:
Nigeria will give a gay 21years and keep him in the same prison with straight people. God protect me ..
No they will put him with u his fellow gay
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Omini247: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

No they will pur him with u his fellow gay
i was going to attack you ...then i saw your name...

its a pity

3 Likes

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by alabo1: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Visocrate:
The power of a woman but as for me if you like show me the clitoris it will never move me

Are thou gay? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Franklyspeakin: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Blow my mind
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omini247:

i was going to attack you ...then i saw your name...

its a pity

What brought about gay here if u are not one

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Omini247: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

What brought about gay here if u are not one
Look for another partner i'm straight...
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by hayprof77(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Come to think of it, they didn't even go after the gwng members!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by minasu190: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
I wish our north oloshos can use their towtow to trap boko haram,nigeria would have been a better place by now undecided
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by begge: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fear kpomo
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Islie:

SOURCE
Which kind magistrate dey grant an armed robber caught in the act bail?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omini247:

Look for another partner i'm straight...
Lies. Go to prison and select all the gays bring dem to your house

grin angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
That girl is from the marine kingdom, she has powers of seducing men in her kpekus. Her husband is definitely a victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Lastmankc(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
This guy is very lucky.If it's in Calabar,he would have turned to babercue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by DavidJones98(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maybe he hasn't seen the shape of that pussy before.
Niggar wanted to steal and Bleep at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by ablejesus26(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is the first time a vaginarian has put her pussy to good use besides giving birth. They are getting there.

You are such a very vawulent person o grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Islie:

SOURCE

Igbo and stupid konji 5&6

Imagine dem leave Anambra come Lagos
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by kals4luv990(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Visocrate:
The power of a woman but as for me if you like show me the clitoris it will never move me
bruf r yu impotent? cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by playfrank(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is the most stupid news I have read on this platform
Islie:

SOURCE
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by uptownemmygee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obo ko werey eleyi si wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.