Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation (74334 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by spafu(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Visocrate:
The power of a woman but as for me if you like show me the clitoris it will never move me
Hope your abunga is still in active service?
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by kmaster007: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
No be JuJu be this
Islie:

SOURCE
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by MARYIAN(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ashawo,na toto kill am grin
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
nifemi25:
Nigga see pussy forget his primary duty...
na platinum pussy.
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
wizonlyson:
shocked shocked..just fear them..but wait oo..e dey sweet that girl..na..
Haha are you sure?
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Visocrate:
The power of a woman but as for me if you like show me the clitoris it will never move me
grin grin are you sure? Are you married? Men are paying 1m per night in Lagos o. But the truth man if you can handle your sexual urge you are powerful
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
ValCon888:
I'm curious to know what type of pússy she has that can make an armed robber forget his calling.

This may be the first time that a pússy can actually be made of gold.
grin
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
Oshey baddest
Me too I fear women o, one married woman they give me green light, she got big booty and she is driving me mad, but I can't
Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Bight511004: 2:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation by Obainomilano: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nilon:
can you suck pussy
ofcourse I can do you have some pussy for me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.