Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Start Car Tracking Installation Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Start Car Tracking Installation Business (601 Views)

I Want To Start Car Importation Business Any Advice? / I Want To Start Car Dealerships / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Car Tracking Installation Business by Okusfemxy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
How to start car tracking installation business

Are you currently unemployed or employed but not satisfied with your current earnings.

Do you know you can get an extra source of income by just installing GPS trackers on automobiles  (cars, busses, bikes and tricycle).

With the growth in the transport and logistics sector in the country coupled with the high rate of car theft, there is an increasing demand for car tracking on vehicles/automobiles owned by personal individuals, logistic companies and transportation companies.

This skill can make you 200k every month without any stress or hassle.
How?
Imaging you earn 20k per installation and you install 10 trackers per month that's 200k a month. Now imagine you partner with a company with much fleet of vehicles or with bikes/tricycles, you can even make a million with ease.

The beautiful thing is that you don't need to have  any engineering knowledge or know about automobiles.

You don't even need any technical knowledge or heavy equipment/tools.

You can even learn from the comfort of your home.

Indicate if you are interested to get a free guide on tracker installation and learn more on how to get started.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/HOWTOSTARTCARTRACKINGINSTALLATIONBUSINESS
Re: How To Start Car Tracking Installation Business by Okusfemxy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okusfemxy:

How to start car tracking installation business

Are you currently unemployed or employed but not satisfied with your current earnings.

Do you know you can get an extra source of income by just installing GPS trackers on automobiles  (cars, busses, bikes and tricycle).

With the growth in the transport and logistics sector in the country coupled with the high rate of car theft, there is an increasing demand for car tracking on vehicles/automobiles owned by personal individuals, logistic companies and transportation companies.

This skill can make you 200k every month without any stress or hassle.
How?
Imaging you earn 20k per installation and you install 10 trackers per month that's 200k a month. Now imagine you partner with a company with much fleet of vehicles or with bikes/tricycles, you can even make a million with ease.

The beautiful thing is that you don't need to have  any engineering knowledge or know about automobiles.

You don't even need any technical knowledge or heavy equipment/tools.

You can even learn from the comfort of your home.

Indicate if you are interested to get a free guide on tracker installation and learn more on how to get started.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/HOWTOSTARTCARTRACKINGINSTALLATIONBUSINESS

(1) (Reply)

SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla / Cars For Sale / Man In Tears After Thieves Took Every Valuables In His Packed Car, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.