Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla (601 Views)

SOS On My EOD / Fitting The 5.0l V8 From The Lexus ISF In A '05 Corolla Or '09 Camry / Cost Of 05 Corolla Compressor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Anyiodogwu: 9:04am On May 23, 2022
Hello guys

Please my 2005 Corolla is giving me headache��

It’s difficult to enter drive in the morning or when the car is cool you have to raise the RPM for some time then you hear a jerk and it’s on drive.
But once u drive around and the car warms it will be ok

PLEASE I need help on what to do

Should I service the gear box?
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Anyiodogwu: 9:05am On May 23, 2022
Please I need inputs
Help
Please guys advice me
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Anyiodogwu: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
More please
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Anyiodogwu: 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Abeg permit me to call some people name that are generally mentioned here., dipoortivo, disloman. Luvinhubby. Nurey. Captain king. Obekefutodiamond(sorry if i got it wrong)
Abeg help a bro
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (S
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Anyiodogwu: 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Cc GAZZUZZ deltel
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by gasparpisciotta: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Anyiodogwu:
Hello guys

It’s difficult to enter drive in the morning or when the car is cool you have to raise the RPM for some time then you hear a jerk and it’s on drive.

Your gear box needs attention
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Treadway: 10:19am On May 23, 2022
Lol. Just yesterday a thread was created about how this car never dies and is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria bla bla bla... yet na dem dey change engine pass, dey change suspension bits pass.like 70% of the time owners of that car would have changed the factory engine at least once oo, but it is still the best..no be ment be that? ..lol.

Mecho's, a gear is in distress..over to you!

4 Likes

Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Kingdemu: 11:59am On May 23, 2022
Treadway:
Lol. Just yesterday a thread was created about how this car never dies and is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria bla bla bla... yet na dem dey change engine pass, dey change suspension bits pass.like 70% of the time owners of that car would have changed the factory engine at least once oo, but it is still the best..no be ment be that? ..lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by chimex001(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2022
Change your gearbox oil
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Dozieson(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2022
Anyiodogwu:
Abeg permit me to call some people name that are generally mentioned here., dipoortivo, disloman. Luvinhubby. Nurey. Captain king. Obekefutodiamond(sorry if i got it wrong)
Abeg help a bro
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (S

scan your car and share codes
Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by OfficialSam(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
Anyiodogwu:
Hello guys

I thought you folks said 2003-2008 Corollas are faultless? Why is it giving you headache? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by EngRichie: 4:18pm On May 23, 2022
Firstly, check transmission fluid level.
Secondly, check the transmission fluid quality.

Recommended: Scan the vehicle before carrying out any repair.

If need be, service or replace the transmission oil filter.

1 Like

Re: SOS: PLEASE Help With My 05 Corolla by Grupo(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Treadway:

No be car wey dey drive them dey change engine and suspension parts?

In other words, your car has to be driving for you to worry about changing suspension parts. I won't explain this.

(1) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Thieves Took Every Valuables In His Packed Car, Video / Toyota Venza XLE ��� / If You Scanned A Car, Will All The Faults Be Detected In The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.