Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda (1554 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by Enuguguy: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can you as a Nigerian marry a Ugandan girl if both of you are living abroad

Who have tried it
Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
The most important thing is love, if you both love each other than nothing should be hard here.

There are people here who would never marry someone from another tribe in this one country we are.

Sha make sure enough money to power the relationship dey and love too dey together.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by Ximenez(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's a personal stuff,
As long as you both are compatible.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by Demigod22: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
As for me, I will marry from any part of the world as far as my peace of mind is guarantee with the lady. Love conquers all.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by cooooooks(m): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Is your wife to join you the Ugandan lady?

One love Africa.
Enuguguy:
Can you as a Nigerian marry a Ugandan girl if both of you are living abroad

Who have tried it
Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Is your wife to join you the Ugandan lady?

One love Africa.

Hmmm...
Re: Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda by pansophist(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol, people even marry those they don't speak a common language with, its very common in the immigrant community. If you go to places like Ukraine (I was there before the war started), you'll see these African students dating Ukrainian women that don't even speak english.

Their Russian is so badly broken, but they pulled along with love until they developed a kind of way to communicate with themselves, until either she learns English, or he learns Russian, but the latter is more likely. What love cannot do, does not exist. How much more a fellow African that speaks English and just a stone throw geographically ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alot Of Guys Wanna Bleep Like This Dude (video) / Be wise come 2023 / Should I Continue Waiting For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.