Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar (240 Views)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
We have lived side by side with Fulani Herdsmen, since i was born more than 20 years ago.
They are our major source of cow meat.
Why are they being demonized?
Meat consuption is bad for the environment.
The demonization will end in total ban of meat for peace to reign.

Terrorist shouted "allahu akbar" and they said to the passengers "come down, come down!"
E nor make sense.

Atleast now i know who is really behind the attack and it is not President Buhari or Sheikh Gumi.
It is connected to NATO/UKRAINE/RUSSIA Fracas.
Re: On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by TooMuchStuff: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
When an empty headed zombie of Buharic proportion is vomiting nonsense, you can tell it's another Fulani

Nor be only NATO n Ukraine... na Japan n North Korea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
When an empty headed zombie of Buharic proportion is vomiting nonsense, you can tell it's another Fulani

Nor be only NATO n Ukraine... na Japan n North Korea

Yea ok but i am not playing with you in the mud tho.
Re: On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chichigi1990:
We have lived side by side with Fulani Herdsmen, since i was born more than 20 years ago.
They are our major source of cow meat.
Why are they being demonized?
Meat consuption is bad for the environment.
The demonization will end in total ban of meat for peace to reign.

Terrorist shouted "allahu akbar" and they said to the passengers "come down, come down!"
E nor make sense.

Atleast now i know who is really behind the attack and it is not President Buhari or Sheikh Gumi.
It is connected to NATO/UKRAINE/RUSSIA Fracas.

You mean Russia bombed the train, I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Your are still buying fuel for 165-250/L.
Your Government still subsidizes fossil fuels.
Your Government still has good relationship with Russia.

These are against current international best practices.

In 2020, Tanzanian president was allegedly murdered for refusing to lockdown, in otherwords, going against international best practices.

Thats all i can say.
Re: On Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Shouted Allahu Akbar by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Is it possible for IPOB to come and assasinate mr. president in abuja?

Hundeyin said DSS had prior knowlege of plot to assasinate mr. President. Well meaning nigerians are interested in knowing from whom that intelligence(of assasination plot) came from.

Its like before 9/11 and pearl habour, one intelligence agency had prior knowlege. Am just saying....

Kai its complicated. Reason with me.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: What Is Going On Here? / World Press Freedom Day: Buhari Warns Media Against Sponsored Reports Ahead Of 2 / Can We Do Investigation On Southeast Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.