Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families (16393 Views)

US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / Maryam Umar 'Kofar Mata' Arrested For Impersonation Possession Of Police Uniform / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Chatflick(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reports from multiple Twitter users claim that Bandits a.k.a Terrorists have stormed a low cost area in Zaria, Kaduna State and are shooting sporadically.

A female Twitter user claimed a Mallam and his family were kidnapped. The attacked seemed to have began by 10:20 pm on Wednesday.

JUST IN: Bandits in large numbers have stormed a Low Cost Area in Kofar Gyan Zaria Of Kaduna State and it's currently under attack.
https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1509290426423025664?t=uW1pqp3fIOcS2tHpycWgMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Barde6767/status/1509286940159483914?t=-2TsyZ2LyL2q6CXjl06W_w&s=19

https://twitter.com/Alkibiyawy/status/1509292927574544388?t=CZfc8NFsH9jYI17YTGdC9w&s=19

2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Galadimabawa: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wahala
Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by qekng40(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kaduna is to Nigeria as Maripol is to Ukraine.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
qekng40:

You have no sympathy spirit... Shame on you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by realstars: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bokoharam doing what they love to do by killing any one they like to kill at will, under repentance.

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by qekng40(f): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

You have no sympathy spirit... Shame on you.

I sympathize with you but the real sympathy should come from the Kaduna state government.

They caused this, I didn't.

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by DDfruitful: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
How true
Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by MONEY247: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fake news..... Lia Muhammed would say
This country is messed up..
Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:

Where are all the Pan African daddy wanna be.

Is this the west destroying your country, I have not seen a single post on how to setup a think tank on how to resolve this insecurities but once they pay you that toilet paper ruble, you will come here to spit on the west.
If Africa and Africans are dear to you, you would have said something.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by qekng40(f): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:

Where are all the Pan African daddy wanna be.

Is this the west destroying your country, I have not seen a single post on how to setup a think tank on how to resolve this insecurities but once they pay you that toilet paper ruble, you will come here to spit on the west.
If Africa and Africans are dear to you, you would have said something.

Drink water and vent your frustration to Buhari, leave me out of it!

No be me do you

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:

Drink water and vent your frustration to Buhari, leave me out of it!

No be me do you
No be you do me?
Let me put it this way, if that country is set on fire right now, it won't affect me in anyway. If everyone in Nigeria is given a billion dollars each, it won't affect me in anyway.
I am not a sheep to the slaughter like you guys. I am the one that no gun man wishes to encounter. Not when I have my sig rattler with me.
I have frustration but it is not about the goat fuccker you guys call president. My frustration lies with the S&P 500.
Don't let this forum fool you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Liqistores(f): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2022
God safe Nigeria
Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by obiekunie01: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2022
COULD THIS NEW WAVE OF ATTACKS BE LINKED TO THE FRUSTRATION OF NOT ACHIEVING THE RUGA PROJECT OF THEIR OGA ON TOP?

EVEN MYTETTI ALLAH SEEMS TO HAVE LOST THEIR VOICE AS THEY HAVE NOT MADE ANY COMMENT SINCE THIS YEAR.

25 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by wallarwallar(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Dat low life lifeless ghost up dere will wait for abt 100k innocent souls to die be4 hin go declare state of emergency in Kaduna. A terrible mistake but we go survive am na just few months remain

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by NotBeenPaid: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2022

It's only in Nigeria where the masses elect cretins and expect miracles from them.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by DavSagacity(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2022
This bandits now operate with commando kind of style and audacity since the government of the day is feigning helpless and handicap to crush them.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by goldtube(m): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2022
The president should just resign na shuo which kind country be this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2022
This is now getting out of hand....this is the most clueless government I've ever seen,we are very sorry Good luck Jonathan

15 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by englishmart(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Kaduna is finished. El'Rufai should be invited by Dss for questioning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by wolesmile(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2022
These bandits are becoming more and more daring. If something decisive is not done soon, they'll start entering military bases to kidnap high ranking officers. Perhaps then, our government will start taking the issue of security serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by affable4(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2022
What's all these for Christ sake? Could this be linked to the coming elections? Its really unfair to the innocent souls that are wasted every time.

I'm weak, I can't even talk again.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Ifakiland(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2022
K...4+4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Mumusaphire: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2022
No where is save in Kaduna. There next target maybe government house, because since they can operate in NDA, airport, railway, what stop them from entering government house.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by bestman09(m): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2022
The THEN best and safest northern state after Jos? The state every family runs to for safety in the north when Muslims start their madness in the past? Oh my Kaduna!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by derecho(m): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2022
El-rufai....hmmn

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by Racoon(m): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2022
BH terrorists fully in charge of a sovereign country.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by RichDad1(m): 5:54am On Mar 31, 2022
What is Kaduna turning into these days?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by potbelly(m): 5:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Kaduna is a no go area...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by InvertedHammer: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2022
/
If only they could position checkpoints every pole like they do in SE or Shagamu-Benin expressway.

But I guess Boko Haram members have no N100 to give. So that will kill the extortion ring.

/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by bigpicture001: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't pity the northerners at all... Everything happening to them, they caused it....

Nigeria was extremely peaceful during OBJ tenure.. and suddenly , zamfara introduced a barbaric old century law called Sharia.. the rest of the. North supported and adopted same...

Now the over zealous products of the Sharia has refused to let it lie low and have capitalized on its archaic system to met out terrorism in the people..

Abeg reap what you sow!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by backnbeta(f): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2022
In the words of a minister:"They are just business men looking for money"undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families by emmy512: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Other states should start planning ahead on how to prevent this terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family / Pastor Udoh Okon Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.