Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests (16397 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by touchmehard: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
While some people could not even watch the video, here the villagers watch on as the students were being murdered in cold blood

Following the cries from members of the public that all those involved in the unjust killings of four Uniport students, Omuokiri village in Aluu Clan, where the students were murdered is now a graveyard, as residents are fleeing the area for fear of being arrested by security agents.
According to Daily Sun, a visit to the area, which was about three kilometres to the University of Port Harcourt, portrayed an image of a tension-soaked environment. Most people had fled their homes, while the few others, who were still hanging around, kept safe distance from strange faces. Others quickly locked their doors as soon as they sighted strangers, to avoid arrest, as according to them, it was difficult to distinguish between civilians and the security men in mufti.
Some of them who had spoke to the newspaper recounted how security agents stormed the community and arrested people indiscriminately, and still warming up to come for more arrests. One of the residents, who spoke to Daily Sun on the condition of anonymity, condemned the mass arrest of residents of the community by the security agents.
It is also believed that another reason that made residents to desert the community was the fear of possible reprisal attack from the students of the University of Port Harcourt. But the President of the Student Union, Maxwell Soye Nyamabo, allayed the fear. Speaking to Daily Sun, he said that the students had been told to remain calm and allow security agencies to do their duties. He also added that the Student Union Week, which was billed to start yesterday, had been suspended indefinitely. “Injury to one, is injury to all, we have suspended the Students Union Week, to mourn our colleagues,” Nyamabo said. Meanwhile, the authorities of the University of Port Harcourt had declared seven-day mourning for the murdered students.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/nobody-wants-to-die-killer-village-in-aluu-now-deserted.html

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Horus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
They should offer a reward for anyone who can identify the killers. Security agents have to work harder on this case because the real killers can easily cross the border to another country to escape the justice system. We want results, we want all killers under arrest NOW.

8 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tpia5: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Build a parking lot, convert the whole place to a memorial of man's inhumanity to man.

God, this is hard to take.

Did i hear someone say they used to be worse?

How is that possible?

worse than this?

Although clearly those killers have murdered in that manner before- most likely more than once.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Still I maintain, there are still a lot of those villagers who knew nothing or had a hand in this.

Vengeance is NEVER a good response to a problem such as this. Hope the Security Detail there can keep everything under control.

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by kawkab: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where was the SUG President when the stuff started. From the time the students were held by the local vigilante down to when there were burnt; why did'nt the students residing in the village report to the School authority, SUG or the Security department of the school.

It is now the the SUG Presidents is making comments

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by stagger: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
I support the mass arrests. That Omokiri community is a small one where everybody knows everybody. They should all be arrested and tortured until they produce the suspects.

Ikwerre meka!

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hardbody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
How about burn down the entire community for starters and then start hunting all members of that village wherever they can be found

6 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hardbody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
HQ: Still I maintain, there are still a lot of those villagers who knew nothing or had a hand in this.

Vengeance is NEVER a good response to a problem such as this. Hope the Security Detail there can keep everything under control.

I am so enraged that if I catch you, I will first kill your sad parents before hanging you by the balls, eediot

8 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by emmanwandud(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
THEY SHOULD AREST D VIGILANTE GROUP DAT WAS PRESENT WEN DIS MOB ACTION TOOK PLACE ANYWAY VOOOOM KA MMA KARIA STATAMENT

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hardbody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger: I support the mass arrests. That Omokiri community is a small one where everybody knows everybody. They should all be arrested and tortured until they produce the suspects.

Ikwerre meka!

I only agree with you to the extent that they should be arrested, however, since they did not just torture those guys, they should be killed immediately. I believe in the law of Moses, tit for tat.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by manbuchai: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wicked souls! Those kids were killed out of envy.Those villagers should be made to pay for their sins.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody: How about burn down the entire community for starters and then start hunting all members of that village wherever they can be found
exactly! Drones/missiles/atomic bombs need to be sent to that community and destroy every fuccking living creature residing there! Wicked community! angry

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by GentleNaaz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ds deadly killers, shud be beheaded for jungle justice. C hw dy abruptly stop existnc of dia fellow humans witout condemnation by law. Angry
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by mrperfect(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Fear is part of wisdom.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Psylas(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
emmanwandud: THEY SHOULD AREST D VIGILANTE GROUP DAT WAS PRESENT WEN DIS MOB ACTION TOOK PLACE ANYWAY VOOOOM KA MMA KARIA STATAMENT

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hardbody: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
TI.t for tat
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by armyofone(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
That village should no longer exist. Those men who did the killings should never be part of the society.
imagine having the mind to carry out such cry oh, which way to go, which way nigeria, which way??
why are people turning to heartless beast?

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
ALUU

12 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by dasparrow: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Post

No, they shouldn't run now. They should stay. Bloody murderers who acted like savages. This is how Nigerian society will not let people hear word when a woman births baby girls. They urge the woman to keep getting pregnant till she bears a son just for the said son's life to be cut off prematurely in his prime. It's just terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody:

I am so enraged that if I catch you, I will first kill your sad parents before hanging you by the balls, eediot

HYPOCRITE!
BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!
That's what you are.

Condemning an action and yet ready to perpetrate a greater one.

9 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by dasparrow: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichommy: ALUU

lol @ the lion king caption
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: exactly! Drones/missiles/atomic bombs need to be sent to that community and destroy every fuccking living creature residing there! Wicked community! angry

Prior to two comments you have made today including this, i used to think you were intelligent.

7 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Maxymilliano(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thought the community should have been razed by now...

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maxymilliano: Thought the community should have been razed by now...

Here comes another lu*natic

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by manbuchai: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
The sinner runeth when no one pursueth.I have never sin such wickedness and hatred in my entire life.Where is the brotherly love? So those villagers takes delight in lynching their fellow brothers,my heart bleeds!!!!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by ujukala: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
It is pathetic. It is now that I believe that anything could happen in Nigeria!

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by omenziate(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nuke d damn place with a sentox nerve gas. Bunch of animals. God no go make me meet any Aluu person for life.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by blackbeau1(f): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
hmmmmmm.this is turning into one big drama

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody:

^Dude, Why don't you head over to the games section and leave mature discussions for mature minds? Does killing everyone in ALUU solve the problem?

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by vanstanzy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
They can run, but they cant hide. The long arm of the law will eventually catch-up with them, or God will, and Gods punishment, no man not even the devil can stand! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by BashMe1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
D same way dey burst wide open d students' heads until brains came out, shud be d pattern d killers shud be handled embarassed. And i strongly recommend dat b4 dey allow dem die completely dey shud allow dem eat dia brains so dey realise d taste of cruelty and inhumanity. embarassed basteeerdsssss!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Prior to two comments you have made today including this, i used to think you were intelligent.
think no more cos you are a m0r0nic element! Could you pls fucck off before I also hang your scrotum!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Udoh Okon Arrested For Raping A 9-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.