Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Million Naira Pure Profit Monthly Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Million Naira Pure Profit Monthly Business (175 Views)

The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. / How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. / Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Million Naira Pure Profit Monthly Business by fxid10(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Let me start by saying that, only one type of online business can make you that kind of profit faster.

Let me show you how making huge amount of money can be done easily online using this scenario �

Anita was shocked after she saw a write-up on facebook 5 months after her wedding. The write-up goes like this

"Hi! You are seeing this because you wedded less than 6 months ago.

I have a Free gift for you.

It's something that will solidify your marriage bond, and make it sweeter than

the sweetest thing on earth.

It is something that will make your husband not only call you "Honey", but

will treat you as Honey too.

Some husbands, if not most husbands, call their wife's "Honey" but treat these same wife's like bitter substances. That is not what you want, right?

This free gift I'm about to share with you is from the originator of marriage", our heavenly father................

Let me stop here for now
If you are Anita, as soon as you see that on facebook, what will you do?

The person sounds like he or she knows Anita personally.
You remember the person says "you are seeing this because you wedded less than 6 months ago"

How did the person know that? Well its possible for you to target those people on Facebook.

When you target them, talk to the person, don't talk like you are talking to a group of people. Use the word "YOU" often, like you saw in my short write-up above.

If you are Anita, you will definitely read to the end to see the free gift, and it's possible that somewhere before the free gift the person might show you an ebook that say

"10 SOLID KEYS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE SWEETER THAN HONEY"

Anita will be interested especially if what she has been reading all along before she gets to that topic makes sense to her.

Remember, there are over 1 million ladies like Anita out there that will see that advert.

If only 100 persons decides to pay N3500 each for that ebook in 3 months, that will be 3.5 million naira.

And if you keep sending out the advert, it is very very possible you will keep making 3.5 million every 3 months. Isn't that good enough?

And we are talking about an ebook that you created once, and you just have the link in your phone and all you need to do once anybody pays is, send the link to the person to download. And you can sell that ebook for as long as you want, even for 5 years.

I know what your problem is right now
You don't know how to write and persuade people to buy.

Understand the information you are bringing to the table first. Then you will be able to present it to people.

Have you ever reason with someone in real life about something you really know and understand? You should be doing the same online about your e-book.

You are really missing, in fact you are throwing away an opportunity that can make you rich faster if you have not finish reading the free e-book you got from me.

You don't want to become an expert like me?
If you don't like the business, it's your choice sha.
In case this is the first time you are seeing this information, I am talking about information marketing business here.

You need a free ebook to learn more about the business? Get yours now for free, before it goes back to N5000

www.nairajungle.com/information

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria From Home In 2022 / NIN - Unlinked Sim Cards Getting Disconnected Today 4th April / Mb Trf Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.