Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" (14246 Views)

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by mbaise1000: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
What will be the poster's definition of family?
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by BarrElChapo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
We’re all doing well
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Chetas81(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hhhhmmm can you imagine this society, where people live upside down,I don't need to lie to anybody about family,with our holiness, Nigerian still tell lies
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Antoeni(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
I Respond by saying they are fine but na only Hunger Dey
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by atobs4real(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Single man has immediate family such as father, mother and probably siblings.
Answer with my family is fine
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by wittywriter: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
cefezyA:
Family is family, my my siblings my parents and my household

mbaise1000:
What will be the poster's definition of family?

atobs4real:
Single man has immediate family such as father, mother and probably siblings.
Answer with my family is fine

Wittyness.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Samuel807(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
24brains:
I always get confused and don't know what to reply when people greet me and ask "How is family?". The question is usually thrown as a mode of greeting to know of the wellbeing of a married man's wife and children. How do you respond as an unmarried man?
Family is fine brother, no long story
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Westerhoffe(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
I say they're fine… it's a simple stuff.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
We are all fine simple
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by MrBroke(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
My mama good that's what i mean when I say "everybody good"
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by toluxe0075: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
How family?
Family Dey o
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just Say “Fine”.

You're a Full Family on your own.
(Even though the Future Family are yet to come out)
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by michael1508: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Why should a question like how is family be a problem? ,is it that you are an orphan or you don't have siblings?
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
One of the most foolish question I have ever seen. Does thst mean they are asking foe your nuclear family? Just tell them family is fine. If subtler question then give more answers
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Htown64(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
24brains:
I always get confused and don't know what to reply when people greet me and ask "How family?". the question is usually thrown as a mode of greeting to know of the wellbeing of a married man's wife and children. How do you respond as an unmarried man?
I smile at them and say they are fine and we thank God. No hard feelings.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Otolomo1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Them no dey
24brains:
I always get confused and don't know what to reply when people greet me and ask "How family?". the question is usually thrown as a mode of greeting to know of the wellbeing of a married man's wife and children. How do you respond as an unmarried man?
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
My reply is: family is fine AND YOURS? grin
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by StemCellTherapi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Them: How is the family?

Me: FINE oo. Thank u.

Life goes on....

My Parents, my siblings, my relatives even those in the village are all fine or are they not my family?

Na una dey give una self unnecessary depression.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by LarryCork: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
24brains:

bro...juss say **which one?** (THANK ME LATER) angry
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by GUNITGuy: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
How your wife and children? They are fine...
Even my Dad still assume I have wife and kids were I stay....
keep saying God bless you and your family on WhatsApp
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
24brains:

Fine!
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Erastuslove: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
FINE OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by ShootThemAll(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tokskob2008:
"Dem dey fine".... It's not a crime to be single so I wonder why this is in the crime section

grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by emsco(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
i just look away. Can't wait to start a family
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Blitzking: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Them....How family?
Me...I thank God.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
D all good smiley
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Frankoso(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
I simply reply with "they are fine"
It's when you ask me how your wife and children, then I will either be mute or I simply tell you that I'm not married
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by drimzsmoke(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
24brains:

I give them bombastic side eye!!!

Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by benjaminlawson(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
A single person did not fall from heaven, he also belong to a family despite the fact that he has set up his own or her own family, he/she answers on behalf of family they belong to.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by duduade: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Then I used to say family dey o
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Goalnaldo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
I reply with "them dey" or "God still dey with them' if you are not satisfied with those, go to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.