Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" (14249 Views)

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by achimendy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
24brains:
I always get confused and don't know what to reply when people greet me and ask "How family?". the question is usually thrown as a mode of greeting to know of the wellbeing of a married man's wife and children. How do you respond as an unmarried man?

I still respond fine.

Am not married doesn't mean I don't have a family I came from.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by Ilekokonit: 2:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?"

Simple answer. Dem dey.

Make I see the monitoring spirit busy body wey go try probe further and ask me question that they already know the answer to and I might just tell them to mind their God damned business.
Re: Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" by mercysamuelson(m): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2023
What else should your response be other than they're fine? They're not expecting you to say you don't have any family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.