Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Video: The Moment Buhari Was Declared The Winner Of 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Buhari Was Declared The Winner Of 2015 Election (1030 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Buhari Was Declared The Winner Of 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you just say traced? grin
Iyaebe pls he might have been shot tho...no one knows.. grin cry cheesy
Don't say that please I cover him with the blood of Jesus
Re: Video: The Moment Buhari Was Declared The Winner Of 2015 Election by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't say that please I cover him with the blood of Jesus
Iyaebe...you are too hilarious..a complete stranger has stolen your heart..
Pls once you get the picture what are you gonna use it for tho? grin
Re: Video: The Moment Buhari Was Declared The Winner Of 2015 Election by ovieigho(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
This dance is small compared to what I experienced in my university….

My friend and I had to exit through the back fence ….lolz

The shame was too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique / Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election / Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.