Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. (1011 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by saints4rea(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Breaking: Valentine Ozigbo defects to LABOUR Party.
*By lfeanyi Ndukwe*

The flagbearer of the PDP at Anambra guber elections, Valentine Chineto Ozigbo has taken a cue as the momentum for the 2023 elections gathers. He officially disclosed to his media team of his decision to defects from the Peoples Democratic party to the new movement of *LABOUR party*

While addressing the media crew, Ozigbo explained the need to be resolute and determined to change the dire situations of the country.

According to him, his passion to serve humanity supercedes every other reason hence the decision.
The business mogul made the announcement on Arise Network this evening

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Solsix(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Long overdue, he should have declare for Anambra south senatorial seat . He will always my have my vote.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
I see labour party as the only awaiting party ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Dikegodspower(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is pdp gradually collapsing in South East?

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Penguin2: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Is pdp gradually collapsing in South East?

It’s not gradual

It’s happening with the speed of light.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by PHIPEX(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obi is a phenomenon

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Solsix:
Long overdue, he should have declare for Anambra south senatorial seat . He will always my have my vote.
Missed opportunity for him..

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by SisterAnn(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Welcome on board.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s not gradual

It’s happening with the speed of light.
For the rejects.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. by Solsix(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Missed opportunity for him..
I dey tell you

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Calls Lagos Home Instead Of Awka, Shettima Takes Swipes (VIDEO) / New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children / Soludo Declares State Of Emergency On Anambra Roads, Flags Off 131.801km Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.