Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique (996 Views)

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos / Asgard NNPP And PDP Are In Close Tie / Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Ttalk: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Their hate and campaign of calumny has helped to project Tinubu and Osinbajo as major contender of APC presidential primary on Nairaland.

As they intensify their hate, many began to see through their hateful comment as only jealous of SW.

Today, Buhari and the north they so much believe would deal with SW are even the pioneer of power going to the South.

In life never allowed hatred to becloud your sense of judgement.

Thanks to all haters of Tinubu and Osinbajo, we have used their wicked gathering to our advantage.

Congratulations in advance to SW, APC and Nigeria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by derecho(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Na wa o...why dem dey find PrinceofLagos na?
Someone created a similar thread around 2am today and he responded.
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2022
I dey with PrinceOfLagos right now....we dey find where to buy hanky like this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Keep sniper away from the people you mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Morenikeji090(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Thank you omo iya mi ooooo... Don't mind many of those haters.. we told them SW is powerful has this nation is concern.. we SW are social, intelligent,wise and we got wisdom in us.... Haters keep hating why SW keep progressing.. Yoruba is bad still those haters turn south west to their London and america.. fools. Lol

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by haffaze777(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Send location sir,make I help you with a container of handkerchief comrade Helinues will supply bucket

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by xnsandrxns: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
Na wa o...why dem dey find PrinceofLagos na?
Someone created a similar thread around 2am today and he responded.
To check on his health condition right now
This is a major loss for him and his co-wailers
But they were warned.. Hatred for the greater Yoruba race blinded them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by helinues: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Send location sir,make I help you with a container of handkerchief comrade Helinues will supply bucket

Bucket Kwa.

Na advanced crying those ones have being subjected to since morning. Na storage tanks fit contain their over flowing of water.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Ttalk: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

The thing get as e be. When a recharge card seller begin to lay claim to MTN dividend instead of him to focus on the his profit from sales of recharge card, it always end in premium cry

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Bucket Kwa.

Na advanced crying those ones have being subjected to since morning. Na storage tanks fit contain their over flowing of water.
this one don shift goal post as usual.

for the first time in your life stand for something and dare the consequences.
reason nobody takes you serious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
I have a long list of these guys but I’m not in the mood to call them out. They are simply irritants who have been brought up to blame the Yorubas for every of their failures. They should be pitied.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by duro4chang(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
God is greater than them.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Nyamuriflathead: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Bucket Kwa.

grin advanced crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by helinues: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
this one don shift goal post as usual.

for the first time in your life stand for something and dare the consequences.
reason nobody takes you serious. cheesy

I am not like you lots who should have been hiding somewhere just because they selected 3 candidates out of 5, none is yet to close to reality, which is tradition self.

3 out of 5... Yet still missing.

Why do you and your likes always play penalty to throwing?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Idiko1: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Thank you omo iya mi ooooo... Don't mind many of those haters.. we told them SW is powerful has this nation is concern.. we SW are social, intelligent,wise and we got wisdom in us.... Haters keep hating why SW keep progressing.. Yoruba is bad still those haters turn south west to their London and america.. fools. Lol

You wrote like a typical Nigerian. Biafra/Nigeria civil war is still raging, and it can only stop when shithole called Nigeria is disintegrated. Only a foolish Igbo or Biafran thinks the war ended in 1970. One wonders what happened to VP to Buhari who is a Yoruba.
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Nyamuriflathead: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
I have a long list of these guys but I’m not in the mood to call them out. They are simply irritants who have been brought up to blame the Yorubas for every of their failures. They should be pitied.

Pitied?
The same pity Tinubu had on them that made him integrate them into lagos politics, where he fed the ungrateful ipob cubs into lions and lioness's who have sworn to see his downfall? To hell with liberalism

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷h̷e̷l̷i̷n̷u̷e̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷5̷9̷2̷5̷0̷4̷]̷
̷
̷I̷ ̷a̷m̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷l̷o̷t̷s̷ ̷w̷h̷o̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷b̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷h̷i̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷w̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷s̷e̷l̷e̷c̷t̷e̷d̷ ̷3̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷d̷i̷d̷a̷t̷e̷s̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷5̷,̷ ̷n̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷c̷l̷o̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷l̷i̷t̷y̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷i̷c̷h̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷t̷r̷a̷d̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷ ̷s̷e̷l̷f̷.̷
̷
̷3̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷5̷.̷.̷.̷ ̷Y̷e̷t̷ ̷s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷m̷i̷s̷s̷i̷n̷g̷.̷
̷
̷W̷h̷y̷ ̷d̷o̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷s̷ ̷a̷l̷w̷a̷y̷s̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷y̷ ̷p̷e̷n̷a̷l̷t̷y̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷o̷w̷i̷n̷g̷?̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷
̷

lol no one takes personality like you serious.
real people take their stand and dare the consequences but here you are trying to dodge your pain like a coward.

denied Tinubu when things was going the other way
now trolling others when things are going his way.

what a personality
Hehehehehe

at least I'm better than you.
I never did and will never support Tinubu irrespective of the outcome of this.
all his supporters can do is to troll nothing else. life goes on.
now that's how real men takes a stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Nyamuriflathead: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Please i need the list... I will do justice to it grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu gave/giving them koba koba

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Nyamuriflathead: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
̷
̷I̷ ̷a̷m̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷l̷o̷t̷s̷ ̷w̷h̷o̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷b̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷h̷i̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷w̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷s̷e̷l̷e̷c̷t̷e̷d̷ ̷3̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷d̷i̷d̷a̷t̷e̷s̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷5̷,̷ ̷n̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷c̷l̷o̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷l̷i̷t̷y̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷i̷c̷h̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷t̷r̷a̷d̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷ ̷s̷e̷l̷f̷.̷
̷
̷
̷W̷h̷y̷ ̷d̷o̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷s̷ ̷a̷l̷w̷a̷y̷s̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷y̷ ̷p̷e̷n̷a̷l̷t̷y̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷o̷w̷i̷n̷g̷?̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷
̷

real people take their stand and dare the consequences but here you are trying to dodge your pain like a coward.

what a personality
Hehehehehe

Real men grin
Bobrisky on d beat

1 Like

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Balogunodua(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Make sure you watch him very closely... make him no go drink sniper oooo.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Okoroawusa: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Balogunodua:

Make sure you watch him very closely... make him no go drink sniper oooo.... grin
No wahala I dey watch am

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Balogunodua(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
̷
̷
̷
̷

what a personality
Hehehehehe

Lamentation chapter 1 vs 5 grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by kessdivine4all: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Ttalk:
Their hate and campaign of calumny has helped to project Tinubu and Osinbajo as major contender of APC presidential primary on Nairaland.

As they intensify their hate, many began to see through their hateful comment as only jealous of SW.

Today, Buhari and the north they so much believe would deal with SW are even the pioneer of power going to the South.

In life never allowed hatred to becloud your sense of judgement.

Thanks to all haters of Tinubu and Osinbajo, we have used their wicked gathering to our advantage.

Congratulations in advance to SW, APC and Nigeria

Sharing off his drug revenue has propelled him, But Naija youths will surprise you all
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by helinues: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
̷
̷
̷
̷

what a personality
Hehehehehe

I am yet to raise a punch nor having cane with me, why do you always cry on my mentions?

I am still standing with my support.. We get balls, you don't

Where is GEJ the anointing Otapia pia oil, not even on the ballot

Ameachi your anointing curry is trailing behind while Lawan is no where to be found on the competitors.

3 selection out of 5, yet all go enter bush...

Hahahahaha loosing no dey tired una?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

I am yet to raise a punch nor having cane with me, why do you always cry on my mentions?

I am still standing with my support.. We get balls, you don't

Where is GEJ the anointing Otapia pia oil, not even on the ballot

Ameachi your anointing curry is trailing behind while Lawan is no where to be found on the competitors.

3 selection out of 5, yet all go enter bush...

Hahahahaha loosing no dey tired una?

hahahahaha but Osinbajo your new support is loosing too.
so why trolling others naa

attention seeker
I guess you'll bring back your normal quote "Tinubu presidency or lagoon"
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Real men grin
Bobrisky on d beat
I'm watching you
Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Balogunodua(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
No wahala I dey watch am
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by Ttalk: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
When people stand for nothing they ended up not getting anything.

We warned them that person like Asgard is on a mission of divide and rule, but our Igbo brothers always praise him simply because he always attack Tinubu and Yoruba in every of his posts, he has never stood once for a Southern interest and never condemn atrocities going on up north.

Like FFK, like Reno, like Deji Adeyanju and Kperogyi who always manipulate their emotion for their personal gain, leaving them to have a bruised nose at the end of the day, and thereafter left them to nurse their wound alone, Asgard has absconded and nowhere to found

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Notorious Frigga, Odin, Asgard, Princeoflagos And Truthisunique by helinues: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

hahahahaha but Osinbajo your new support is loosing too.
so why trolling others naa

attention seeker
I guess you'll bring back your normal quote "Tinubu presidency or lagoon"

We don't abandoned ship for here. We fight till the end.

The good part is my second option is the one leading.. At least something for me.

You guys picked 3 and none even come close..

To say Tinubu is the one leading the Apc primary election, chai wailers agony and gnashing of teeth will now be factory fitted.

Na short cut means we go always discourage you guys from taking. We wan triple the pains Tinubu's name has been causing to some people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Government Can Redeem Nigeria / Tinubu’s Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders / Nigeria Nearing Collapse, Some Officials Helping Terrorists – Iba Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.