Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations (23309 Views)

Who Can Solve These Equations ? / Some Of The Equations That Changed The World / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Adakintroy: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Average Nigerian no know book but na them like work for big firm pass.

They like no job in this country. Truth is there is always job..most of us are just under qualify..just too proud to admit.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
All equations equals to what There has to be a LHS and RHS

Topccy007z:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Please i urgently need help with knowing how to balance the following chemical equations. I believe the Chemistry gurus in the house can help do justice. Thanks

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by alizma: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know what op is saying but I support those of the view that the equation itself is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by vikstandon(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Topccy007z:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Please i urgently need help with knowing how to balance the following chemical equations. I believe the Chemistry gurus in the house can help do justice. Thanks

Hey no one will give you such Chemical equations to balance...These equations are against Chemistry laws of multiple proportion and definite composition.

The law of multiple proportions is an extension of the law of definite composition, which states that compounds will consist of defined ratios of elements (i.e Simple whole numbers).

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Athemisia: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Suspect33:
This thread won't get to a third page despite it being on the front-page and we all know why grin grin
Comrade abege no open our ynäsh na grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Athemisia: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
rickleye:
lol hahaha I see what you're doing. You want us to do your homework for you.
Put some money as motivation.
See smart way to dodge the question ohh... cheesy

Anyway I fit support with plenty eba... grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by 4lorunsho(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
psalmz:
ok,I have always hated mathematics,gives me bumps,I only practiced to pass at that moment,

meanwhile buy your affordable phones,swap your old phones to new once,check my signature for contact details

This is not maths but chemistry
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by ajadematanle: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
You’re a lazy man. Did you think social media will solve all your problems
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
LOL, in this BUHARI regime,you wanted to hard to hardship.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by currentflow(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Boss that is chemistry not maths
psalmz:
ok,I have always hated mathematics,gives me bumps,I only practiced to pass at that moment,

meanwhile buy your affordable phones,swap your old phones to new once,check my signature for contact details
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by psalmz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
4lorunsho:

This is not maths but chemistry
noted

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by psalmz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
currentflow:
I didnt read beyond the first 2 lines,I started feeling dizzy
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by seunlizy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Seredebe:

You are right

@topccy007z, the picture is not clear at all. Try and take upload a clearer picture so that we can see how we will help you.

Again, you did not post the product side of the equation.

Along chemistry gurus. Me what do I know
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by ablejesus26(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
You just pack your homework full everywhere dey look for who go help you do am.
All dis small pikin sense sef,
Are you madt or something angry

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
A lot of theoretical things we waste our time for in Nigeria, how does this put food on the table
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Suspect33(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Comrade abege no open our ynäsh na grin
na only tribal war we sabi for here grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by DavSagacity(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
GiftedTitty:
Lol, funny thing is, these aren't equations so they need no balancing

Example of a equation is
CaCO3 + HCl -> CaCl2+H2O + CO2.. (not balanced)

Now its this type that needs balancing cos it has a right side and left side.

CaCO3 + 2HCl -> CaCl2 + H2O+ CO2 ( balanced)

i.e what is on the right side must be equal to what is on the left side...
But your question no get RIGHT side shocked meaning you composed the clueless question yourself......
Exactly my though too. He compose those things by himself. I studied Biochem for Msc level. There's nothing like that.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guy carry exercise book place under e go balance tank me later grin grin cheesy gringringringrin
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by ikorodureporta: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
GiftedTitty:
Lol, funny thing is, these aren't equations so they need no balancing

Example of a equation is
CaCO3 + HCl -> CaCl2+H2O + CO2.. (not balanced)

Now its this type that needs balancing cos it has a right side and left side.

CaCO3 + 2HCl -> CaCl2 + H2O+ CO2 ( balanced)

i.e what is on the right side must be equal to what is on the left side...
But your question no get RIGHT side shocked meaning you composed the clueless question yourself......

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by deeplive1: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na was ooo... No body kW book again for Nigeria... No body book help everyone day read to pass now no be to kW... Bro since u no kW am, wait tomorrow u copy from people wen don solve am, if e come out for exam u jump am or u copy from who kW am... Na so them day run am now... No kill ur self cuz Buhari no go pay u
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by saintnegroid(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
psalmz:

what!!!! Is that mathematics? Bros that's chemistry... Goodbye
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Dybala11(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Topccy007z:

I'm not a Chemistry guru, but your equation is not complete. You only wrote the reactants without including the products??
To the best of my knowledge also, Carbon (IV) oxide doesn't react with alkanes o. What I know is that alkanes can undergo combustion reaction to give steam and Carbon (IV) oxide.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Chudyfuto(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Am a biochemist, DM me the equations and any other chemistry problems you have and I Will help you out once am chanced to do that
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omo go buy text book and use no carry your wahala come zamb my head i no be science student
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by babaalagbo11(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omoh this equation conc oo....naija sef no balance
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Dybala11(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
currentflow:
Boss that's not chemistry, it's nonsense.
Carbon (IV) oxide does not react with propane and butane. Also, he wrote nothing on the product side, a chemical reaction with no products. grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by SmartPolician: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Agricmoney:
Hmmm. Petroleum engineering gurus it’s your time..

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

That thing is elementary chemistry.

I used to be excellent in Chemistry, but the life hustle has wiped away all this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by MadamOk(f): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Equation wey nor dey balance na you wan landers to balance shey you want collect grin grin
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Henroo88(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
The questions no clear, besides, school no dey naija again
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Winboi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
I just dream about this last night, I think such equation don't exist but let me resleep may be i would get them balance
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by zikter(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Topccy007z:

Oga these are not equations therefore you can not talk of balancing. Write the equations first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is / FUL's Got Talent Season Iv (pics) / 15 Things Only People Who Attended Obafemi Awolowo University Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.