Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations (23314 Views)

Who Can Solve These Equations ? / Some Of The Equations That Changed The World / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by ekanx27(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Topccy007z:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Please i urgently need help with knowing how to balance the following chemical equations. I believe the Chemistry gurus in the house can help do justice. Thanks

I think the product will be a Kerogen or any other complex organic compound(Long chain hydrocarbon) which must be broken down by process of cracking to give two or more simple hydrocarbons with the evolution of gases(the reactant in this case)

So supply the product which is a complex hydrocarbon and the equation can be balanced.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Agricmoney(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

That thing is elementary chemistry.

I used to be excellent in Chemistry, but the life hustle has wiped away all this. cheesy

Ok.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
FinegirlLA:
Na who you wan give headache?

Aswear.

That guy dey mad.

With his nonsense handwriting sef.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Nezero(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Just multiply through by 100. You have already completed it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Eddysilver(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na wah oh. Someone on page 1 said there should be a right hand side to the equation (and that's how I knew it). But your own nor con get right hand side. Normally whenever you come across this question just find a number that when added to the right hand side would make the reaction on the left equals the one on the right. Hope I helped @ OP. undecided undecided undecided
Or you could try what this guy said:

Nezero:
Just multiply through by 100. You have already completed it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Suspect33:
This thread won't get to a third page despite it being on the front-page and we all know why grin grin
We don't know...Please tell us. grin
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by SamJel(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you add water to the equations and drink it, carry chair siddon, you and the equations go balance.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by assholemods: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
psalmz:
ok,I have always hated mathematics,gives me bumps,I only practiced to pass at that moment,

meanwhile buy your affordable phones,swap your old phones to new once,check my signature for contact details
Lol.... That is chemistry not mathematics.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by searchlight: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
soft101:
My brother forget it. Those does not exist in real life. Lecturers use those things to keep you busy and make you feel you are doing something meaningful.
that you don't know it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You take paracetamol and other synthetic drugs and get well but believe organic compounds aren't real. Ignorance is a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by searchlight: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wetin you wan take this one collect? This looks like organic chemistry to me. Even all the homologous series and benzene molecules dem, na amala I still take dem chop.
you are not informed.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by searchlight: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Elbeamer:
[img][/img]
God knows because he was the one who installed fish brain in you instead of human brain
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by searchlight: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
tuzle:
Only God knows why I just don't like chemistry
God knows because he installed fish brain in you instead of human brain
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Steve0979(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
After all dis rubbish lecture person no go c work.no go kill ursef o
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by vonlogon: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Topccy007z:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Please i urgently need help with knowing how to balance the following chemical equations. I believe the Chemistry gurus in the house can help do justice. Thanks

What kind of chemical equation is this? Looks like some confused up hybrid between mathematics and chemistry. Anyway, all the best.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Crvrider: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Topccy007z:

If you have a smart phone, especially one with the latest Android you can actually do a homework search. For your first question it had 9 steps and this is what came up: see image below

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Osashalom: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2022
All the equations we caculated in school, what are we doing with them now?
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by tuzle(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2022
searchlight:
God knows because he installed fish brain in you instead of human brain
some of u will just open your mouth and say nonsense. I am very sure u are not up to 18years of age. Do u know me and was i talking to u that u decided to insult me. If they give both of us mathematics to solve, do u think u will do better than me. And because I don't like chemistry doesn't mean I am not good at other subjects.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by psalmz(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
saintnegroid:
what!!!! Is that mathematics? Bros that's chemistry... Goodbye
boss I.could not read beyond the first 2 lines
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by psalmz(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
assholemods:

Lol.... That is chemistry not mathematics.
grin,got bored after the first 2 lines
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by geelite(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2022
how will balacing of equation changes your life undecided undecided undecidedwake up oga
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by assholemods: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
psalmz:
grin,got bored after the first 2 lines
Lol... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Babastrong(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
NOT ALL EQUATIONS ARE TO BE BALANCED
I was taught by my grandpa that if you want to live long, you shouldn't bother to balance all equations.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by harrend(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
psalmz:
ok,I have always hated mathematics,gives me bumps,I only practiced to pass at that moment,

meanwhile buy your affordable phones,swap your old phones to new once,check my signature for contact details
i want to swap my infinix hot 6 2gram for hot 10 how much do i balance?
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by psalmz(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2022
harrend:
i want to swap my infinix hot 6 2gram for hot 10 how much do i balance?
I major on samsung and iPhones

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by saintnegroid(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
psalmz:
boss I.could not read beyond the first 2 lines
hahahahahah I could understand the hate for maths now

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Chemical2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bluezy13:

Exactly my doubt.
How can an Alkane react with an Alkane and carbon dioxide ?
Alkanes undergo substitutional reactions only, where would oxygen fix itself when there is no double bonds ??
Also, I noticed that the numerators in the fractions are sequencial which implies that the poster fabricated this reaction.

I perceive youthful exuberance.
It doesn't make sense... Without even stating the condition of the reactions.

SMH for nairalanders who crammed chemistry in school. First of all, alkanes undergo combustion reaction, where the hydrocarbon is oxidized using oxygen to give carbon dioxide and water in form of steam. This is totally different from the typical substitution reaction by alkanes. The numerator does not matter. The question remains chemically incorrect as CO2 does not react with hydrocarbons but I see many unsound argument about the equation. Mixture of propane and butane can be combusted as well in excess oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Bluezy13(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chemical2:

SMH for nairalanders who crammed chemistry in school. First of all, alkanes undergo combustion reaction, where the hydrocarbon is oxidized using oxygen to give carbon dioxide and water in form of steam. This is totally different from the typical substitution reaction by alkanes. The numerator does not matter. The question remains chemically incorrect as CO2 does not react with hydrocarbons but I see many unsound argument about the equation. Mixture of propane and butane can be combusted as well in excess oxygen.

May I know specifically your reason for quoting me... Because I stated clearly that the condition of the reactions were not stated.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Ajibade123(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Topccy007z:

this equations does not have a product
mathematically incorrect
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by bancoleh: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Soclose007:
what does it take to learn this stuff?

Download the software, and watch tutorials on how to use the software on YouTube, then you are good to go! Once you have started learning when u and others are watching movies or videos, what comes to your mind is creativity with ideas and you start seeing videos differently, looking out for effect and transition.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Suspect33:
This thread won't get to a third page despite it being on the front-page and we all know why grin grin
Ok
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by Hausa(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok
hehehehehe... He was dead wrong.
Re: Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations by GiftedTitty: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
DavSagacity:

Exactly my though too. He compose those things by himself. I studied Biochem for Msc level. There's nothing like that.

Wow! boss man... but na secondary school knowledge I use compose that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUL's Got Talent Season Iv (pics) / 2012/2013 Post Ume For Imsu Aspirant / 15 Things Only People Who Attended Obafemi Awolowo University Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.