Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

If You Dey Owe Landlord Gather Here, Lets Have A Meeting!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Dey Owe Landlord Gather Here, Lets Have A Meeting!!! (205 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage? / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Dey Owe Landlord Gather Here, Lets Have A Meeting!!! by Babaebe: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
The landlord was suppose to fix my Pop and the agent told me the landlord would be leaving anytime soon, and i was like what about my remaining rent, so he told me maybe he wont collect service charges from me and i kept mute.

Only for him to be demanding service charges yesterday and me i don zero my mind gather my things say i dey comot because he told me the landlord is leaving this april.

Anyway the problem be say due to diesel issue work no enter and to even chop na wahala omo everything just tire me
Re: If You Dey Owe Landlord Gather Here, Lets Have A Meeting!!! by EmzyT: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Financial Assistance. / Why Do Nigerians Ignore Widows And Orphans? / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.