Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection (6235 Views)

Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Samunique(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin

All I know is that, before the end of this most wicked and murderous administration, there's going to be a fearful, fiery anger of God's vengeance on the so called cabal and their brother who in return, paying Nigerians back, with killings, destruction, hunger, and fulanization agenda for the votes they gave him.

Buhari and his cabal will not go Scott free ! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by TI1919(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
So far Goodluck Jonathan is the only straight forward polician in Nigeria, the rest are disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Advocate500: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
The north are not to trusted with what they have done thieftinubu, any southern reaching agreement with this sets of greedy vultures is on his own.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
These Aso Rock Cabals. Are they human beings or Aliens grin grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Anaerobi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
He's a man of intergrity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Spandau: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:
Rubbish!

Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Nyanmiridunce: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu would have gladly accepted the conditions even if it takes sacrificing the whole Yoruba states

Okare kare Jonathan, God bless you
You never see something. Your wailing go increase on this forum very soon. I just hope you don't deactivate this your osinwin moniker for something else cos your disgrace go pass your knowledge.

Na heartache go finish you when a Yoruba man becomes the president next year.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Cocosig: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
It is no longer news that Buhari is dead since 2017 and some group of people are piloting the affairs of the contraption under the guise of the ‘’presidency’’ in cohort with the evil British government.
This is in fact the biggest scam in the history of mankind. Nigeria is indeed contraption and everything a country should not be.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by sterlingD(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
LWKMD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
You never see something. Your wailing go increase on this forum very soon. I just hope you don't deactivate this your osinwin moniker for something else cos your disgrace go pass your knowledge.

Na heartache go finish you when a Yoruba man becomes the president next year.
Shut up your mouth , I've said it so many times here that I will support anybody except Tinubu

I am particular about Tinubu and not against the Yoruba because I'm Yoruba myself

Tinubu will not be president

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Nyanmiridunce: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth , I've said it so many times here that I will support anybody except Tinubu

I am particular about Tinubu and not against the Yoruba because I'm Yoruba myself

OK then, Osinbajo shall become the president. Oya shout Amen to it. Wanna check something. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Dannyset(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:
Rubbish!

See write up like primary school pupil.

Nonsense news!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Dannyset(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo, you go too cry oo because Tinubu is fast becoming the APC consensus candidate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by PrinceOfLagos: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
OK then, Osinbajo shall become the president. Oya shout Amen to it. Wanna check something. grin
You're in no position to decide who becomes APC flag bearer talkmore of becoming president so shut up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Nyanmiridunce: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to decide who becomes APC flag bearer talkmore of becoming president so shut up
But you're in the position to determine whether jagaban is fit to become the president or not right as per say you be arbiter of politics in naija?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
But you're in the position to determine whether jagaban is fit to become the president or not right as per say you be arbiter of politics in naija?
Baba we don decide Tinubu fate already

Even Tinubu know sey he won't be president under APC that's why he's jumping up and down like a lost frog begging and bowing to see if he could be reconsider but it's already too late

Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot and forget being president but if he push his luck too far, we go revisit his corruption cases and throw him behind bars for good.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Tinubuadvocate: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dont be silly boy if you believe in this one naira blogger then you can believe in anything this hungry bloggers always spreading propaganda just to get traffick.
Jostoman:
That was their plans all along, they just want to use Jonathan to capture South South most especially bayelsa and nothing more.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Nyanmiridunce: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba we don decide Tinubu fate already

Even Tinubu know sey he won't be president under APC that's why he's jumping up and down like a lost frog begging and bowing to see if he could be reconsider but it's already too late

Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot and forget being president but if he push his luck too far, we go revisit his corruption cases and throw him behind bars for good.
We're saying the same thing bobo. Shebi you have absolute right to push an ibo man for president while others don't have the right to push a Yoruba man for presidency àbi?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Are Nairalanders so naive not to see that this is Beer Parlour News? How can you believe this bullshit? I see why fake News sells in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Saviourk: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
APC that betrayed millions of Nigerians is now what?GEJ made the wise decision.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by emson122(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Lawly: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
GEJ is a big foooooooool. They offered you an opportunity in platter of gold to revenge against your enemies for all what they did to you, something they will gladly accept and do it again to you a million times, but you chose to blow it away cus you want to prove yourself a good gentle man. THEY WILL CONFIRM IT AGAIN THAT YOU ARE NOT JUST A FOOL BUT ALSO AN IMBEC1LE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Dollarremix(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
E shock dem grin Nice one bros j
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by donbrowser(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
Jonathan should have accepted their terms, gotten the presidency and fvcked them up........but the man has never liked stress.

The plan is for Jonathan to be president for 4 years and power returns to the North.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by zedegit: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
Jonathan should have accepted their terms, gotten the presidency and fvcked them up........but the man has never liked stress.

He needed to fulfill it before not after securing ticket.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by 1860sis: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Dont be silly boy if you believe in this one naira blogger then you can believe in anything this hungry bloggers always spreading propaganda just to get traffick.
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by heniford2: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Fake
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Spandau: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

Like you rightly said, GEJ doesn't have the grit, the boldness, the madness and the killer instinct to destroy the cabal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Spandau: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu would have gladly accepted the conditions even if it takes sacrificing the whole Yoruba states

Okare kare Jonathan, God bless you

You're right. Tinubu will go to any length to become president. That useless, Godforsaken, arrogant fo.ol.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Spandau: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Spandau: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Se ori pe ohun bẹ. You just launched an attack on him without thinking. Shiorrrrrr!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection by Panda7(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
so illiterates terrorist bandits cabal are the ones holding Nigeria by the balls, like I would always say power should decentralized and each state should manage her development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fola Adeola Urges Support For Ogun State Government / APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) / Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.