Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions (15489 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by treesun: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2022
An elder statesman and second Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, has said cabals in Aso Rock are preventing the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), from making rightful decisions in the management of the country’s affairs.

Amechi said a series of letters he had written to Buhari on the state of affairs in the country, including that of Nnamdi Kanu, were not delivered to the President.

The elder statesman stated these in his Ukpor country home in Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State, on Thursday.

Amechi recalled that when he led a delegation of Igbo elders to Buhari and requested him to release Kanu to the Igbo elders on political grounds, Buhari himself agreed and demanded that they should go and put the request in writing.

He said, “The people around the President are not allowing him to make rightful decisions and that is why the country is in a bad shape at the moment, but God is raising a new generation of leaders.”

He lamented that he was shocked and still remains shocked that after writing the letters and sending it across to Buhari for his perusal and immediate action, nothing has been heard about it till date, which suggested to him that the President may have been forced not to take action on the letters by the same cabals who had sworn that Kanu would not be released.

He also recalled that shortly after Kanu’s arrest, he wrote an application to pay a visit to Buhari but the same cabals did not show him the application until somebody met Buhari in Paris, France and asked him whether he saw the application and he said “no”.

He, therefore, urged Buhari to demand the letters from his aides, swallow his pride, ignore the antics of the cabals and act on them appropriately.

According to him, the Igbo elders, led by his humble self have assured him that Kanu’s release will not only douse tensions but also restore normalcy in the country, just as the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua handled the Niger/Delta issue and secured the country from further chaos during his regime.

Amechi also expressed sadness over the poor state of affairs in the country, saying that as the last surviving second republic elder statesman, he cannot continue to watch as things continue to decay.

He described the 2023 general elections as an election that is capable of determining the continuous existence of the country and must be given every attention it deserves.

Amechi said, “As I lie down in my bed, meditating and navigating the quiet sea of 94 years, tears rolled down my cheeks that my President, a man who has so much regard and respect for me will be diverted not to trust me and grant me the one single request which I made in my capacity as about the only surviving co-founder of this great country, which is the release of Kanu.”

On the state of affairs, the 94-year-old patriot said a third force is springing up which appears that God now wants to openly act and save the country from anarchy.

He said, “To me, the two most potent and current issues in the country now are the coming presidential election and the growing spate of insecurity in the country.

“On the elections, I am no longer a politician but I cannot keep dumb when I see the country which I gave my whole youth and blood to co-found being pushed to an irretrievable pit of disintegration and anarchy.

“Since the operation of the military imposed constitution in 1999, two major political parties have ruled the country and both parties have goofed in the selection of their presidential candidates and their running mates. The nation has sunk into the stinking catacomb of corruption, looting, religious and tribal bigotry.

“It would appear that the emergence of Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed ticket is an opportunity which God has given to the long suffering people of Nigeria to save and take back their country which has been economically and politically raped for many years.”

On the Muslim-Muslim ticket, he said, “The position is this bad for the poor Christians now that we still have Muslim/Christian presidency. You can imagine what will happen if Nigeria is said to have elected a Muslim/Muslim presidency in 2023.”

https://punchng.com/aso-rock-cabals-influencing-buharis-decisions-ex-minister/

3 Likes

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by treesun: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Is Buhari is aware of this!

8 Likes

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
IPOB miscreants and blackmail are inseparable, so because you went to buhari to beg him to release your stray monkey which was going to the express that has diarrhea of the mouth and he told you to allow justice take it course, you now result to maligning and cheap blackmail, despite you could barely walk, buhari gave you chair to sit, but all that, this is what you can come up with

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Bluezy13(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2022
This no news naw
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Yastle(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
IPOB miscreants and blackmail are inseparable, so because you went to buhari to beg him to release your stray monkey which was going to the express that has diarrhea of the mouth and he told you to allow justice take it course, you now result to maligning and cheap blackmail, despite you could barely walk, buhari gave you chair to sit, but all that, this is what you can come up with
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by floss(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
who is Gak? who is influencing decision in lagos state?

Friends and associates influence government bt when the go against the constitution they become cabals.

This was what Ambode tried to stop in lagos.

What Osinbajo tried to sanitize at federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Why are they telling us what we already knew.
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Runsboi1: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Wasn't this common knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by LilyColin(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Buhari is a big FAILURE.

Say no to another lifeless FAILURE in 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/aso-rock-cabals-influencing-buharis-decisions-ex-minister/

Lame excuses to justify this buharis failure. I thought buhari said that he is for everybody and for nobody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Runsboi1:
Wasn't this common knowledge?

Who are the cabal?
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by dessey(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
To do what, influencing him to.do more harm or to further cause more death? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by adioolayi(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Iyajison: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
We know
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by nams77: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
T
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by DOTian: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Do you know Mabazulike Amechi!?
Do you know that he is the only surviving individual that fought for the independence of Nigeria with the likes of Zik and the rest?
Mabazulike Amechi, who is almost 100 years old is a miscreant to you?
You want Nigeria to be together but the very people that fought for her independence and Unity are miscreants to you Agbodo munching mountain millipede?
Kwantiniu..
Next one, you will claim you come from a culture that respects elders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by floss(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
As long as North is standing on Bat shit, expect the worst come 2023 when Buhari will officially reply shit his question.
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Throwback: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
As this old Amaechi failed in his begi-begi for Buhari to release the hunchback IPO Director to him, he wan begin dey attack now?
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by CommonSense1967: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
So this one wants Buhari to order the release of an M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey?
The same set of people asking Buhari to do this are the same people who will be crying that the Judiciary should be independent of the executive.
This goes to show that these people just say rubbish especially when it favors them.
No principle, no ideology, no morals, no ethics just selfish interests.
Smh
The same cabal that claimed will not allow Tinubu to become the APC candidate abi? grin
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Parachoko: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
The surprising thing about all this is that, people who have been mocking Tinubu since 2015 for been sideline by the cabals are now blaming him for Buhari failures.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by naijainstinct: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

The Nigerian Police have increased the cost of obtaining a Police Character Certificate from N5,000 to N40,000. This is a document valid for only 3 months and required by most Nigerians seeking to study abroad or migrate abroad for better opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian International Passport which is valid for 5 years costs only N26,000.

The question every well-meaning Nigerian should be asking is "why will a document valid for only 3 months cost twice the price of a document that is valid for 5 years?"

Please join in compelling the IG of Police to reverse the price of obtaining PCC to N5,000 by signing the petition via the link below. Over 5000 people have signed but we need more people to lend their voice.

https://www.change.org/ReduceCostofPoliceClearanceCertificate
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
That's why APC has got to go! We can't hand the nation over to another cabal next year.
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Judolisco(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Me personally I don't care, he should just do and go
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Laggafin: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Daddy be calming down oo
. Cuz that man for Aso rock de see himself as minister of foreign affairs and tourism.. not as commander in chief or president. So no let BP finish you for noting grin
Re: Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions by Throwback: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
DOTian:

Do you know Mabazulike Amechi!?

Yes we know him as old Baba wey no warn Kanu when he dey make threats and taking actions like a government, but once dem catch am e begin dey begi begi say make Buhari release the wild animal to his care.

Can such old man control a wild animal better than the DSS cell?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai / Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.