Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career (5276 Views)

Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by Jamahyel(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
People that are healthy you won’t give them a chance, only to carry sick people and them drop them out later.
Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by Ajoself(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
God help them. I will never forgive Nigerian Navy
Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by Ajoself(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Notice... Nobody should trade giftcard with that grip ,they are ripping people and I believe seun knows about this .. Thank you
I don't get. Do you mean I posted to beg? If that what you think, you are a mumu man
Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
U like white and white bah? I passed out from Naval College Onne, now commissioned as an Officer. Don't b disappointed. In my course we lost two Cadets. One had the same issue, his godfathers said he Shud be considered. Two weeks to the end of training he slummed n died the other cadet died a week after resumption. The endurance training will break u and remold u.....that transformation process might kill u. After my course the next course lost another cadet....she had kidney issue. Don't worry u will do better out der if u try.

Boss plz a friend just applied for Navy

I sent a pm Abeq boss kindly reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by Joeyfizzo: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Sammy07:

Boss plz a friend just applied for Navy

I sent a pm Abeq boss kindly reply
Everyone that applied n meets the criteria will be invited for the exam ...the thing is that he should pass the exam atleast score 60 and above ...he will definitely get it. And he Shud be medically fit...because after he passes the exam he will be invited for physical screening and medicals.
Re: Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career by fayomim: 4:03am On Mar 28, 2023
AgentGoat:

Do digital chest x-ray make we see.

Na the x-ray go give am job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank / Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting / Total Oil And Gas OND Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.