Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,884 members, 7,859,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1404 Views)

I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / My Husband Is Too Jealous / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ChoCho54(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mercychen:

What is that thing that is more than meet the eyes with a man that clearly slowly killing you emotionally?

I'm sure the women that died in their Marriage were of this same opinion or probably told this same lies until the man finally ended their lifes.
I'm sure, Mrs osifo was of the same opinion and kept covering him until his shameful death in the hands of a small girl. Now, who's living with the shame? Abegiii...

Any toxic relationship, be it Marriage or courtship is not worth keeping.
That man is a ticking time bomb and he won't rest until he's carried out his fantasies with those girls.
Which girls are you talking about?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2022
ibechris:
Gamblers don't change seriously...

Any man that cannot pay up his loan must be heartless.

Madam,watch ur husband very well before he would sell something most precious to the family for gambling.

I know of a man who sold his late father's house for less than a million naira just for gambling.

Him go use hin wife bet one day!
Re: . by Dainy1(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Save yourself the stress. Give him some space for now.
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Was your husband already into betting before you married him?
Why is your ex good enough to pour out your heart to now?
Why is he asking you if you’re enjoying your marriage?
Are you sure he wishes you well? I think he’s a busybody/monitoring spirit.
What if he wants to take advantage of your vulnerability?
The ex is in for some adultery, it is a matter of time.
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

You didn’t know?

You should’ve married your ex then.
Na so..they want face of Peter, with a pocket of join and strength of James..
Re: . by MoneyGoDrop: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol women.....you've already found a replacement for your husband and soon you'll dump him for that your ex. Gambling is a bad addiction that's worst than drugs but you're culpable too.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: . by yuping(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
brokenheart1234:
My
How can I make him pay up his loan? How can I stop him from betting addiction?
please did you not notice this while courting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thank God For My Wilderness JOURNEY EXPERIENCE So Far / I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life / Is It Necessary To Do Traditional Wedding After Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.