Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) (45246 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I will spend double that amount to erase the motherfucker from this earth.

By the way, the debtor has to be Afonja. Na their way be dis
your mumu no be for here.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by bluefilm: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Look at this man.

Nwoke m, draft the letter sharp sharp

Unless you never ready to collect the remainder of your money.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
TheKingIsHere:
this is why I don't have an iota of pity for people who are being pursued or embarrassed by loan sharks.

A lot of nigerians are not credit worthy. They will disturb you till infinity for loan but will now form oga just to pay back the loan.

See this one dey even say make the guy draft agreement.

I loaned a neighbour money about 2 weeks ago. He said she will pay before 24th of March. No be April we dey now?

I no ask am at all. At least the amount ain't huge but he can never ask me for loan even if his life depends on it.

Women too are also champions in this game.

That's why most people no dey loan money out again
don't u think because they don't really have the money to repay?! That's why there are frustrated all over this country. Getting income became one of the hardest thing
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by thinkmoney(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man shared a screenshot of message he received from an audacious debtor who gave him conditions on paying back the money he borrowed him.

@senibobo said the debtor borrowed N750k from him in June 2021 and has only paid back N300k. From the message received, the debtor demanded for an agreement to pay back the remaining sum in batches.

The Twitter user, Olaseni Odukoya, wrote;

https://twitter.com/senibobo/status/1509429614711607299?t=EiBRDfrLiMU984XdyELpWg&s=19
Borrow me a million by Gods mercy. I run a logistics company. I want to expand.
I will pay you back by December.
Out of a thousand men, there is one with a fear of God. That won't behave like an animal

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realmi:
I can only forfeit money I borrow my parents

Even my wife dey return money wey I borrow her

As for other people...I no dey give pass 5k, no matter the amount u ask for

No be me una go use BP kill
ur type dey give pastor 100k
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Komu1048(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Liar, Igbos have shown over and over as people who lacks morals both in conduct and business. A Yoruba are not confrontational and thus respect agreement. One stupid Igbo boy from Computer village sold one stupid phone and when I confronted him. He was threatening me his uncle is commodore, he belongs to 2 different cult groups etc. Oga make ur enquiry well
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ibechris(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
2braithe:

So how will the creditor recover his money from the dead undecided

They must have decided to let it go.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter
Dont mind many of those guys quoting u. Most even owe people more

If there is money won't the debtor pay?! He would and even paid part and trying to do a payment plan but Nigerians are just hypocrites most times with their comments that's why religious pastors use their brain and selfish character to get more from them. That same guy with his 4million can give a pastor 1million but will follow his friend up to repay daily

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Story.
The letter is just a delay tactic. He won't still pay thereafter.

Why will a debtor need a letter to repay a loan he took without letter if he really wanted to repay it?

One did me something like this.

It's two months since we drafted the letter and e never pay anything. E las las told me that he will pay when he has the money. Since last year.

Una see why loan apps are taking drastic measures na and disgracing them in public

2 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Benny6944: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

OP AND IGNORAMUS WHAT'S YOUR GAIN? AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE SERVED WHAT YOU DESERVE TOO.

PEOPLE DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Oyerinde16(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
A babe I was toasting was crying on a call telling the person at the other end she needed her money, he used her, countless amounts running in millions but the 1.8m he borrowed last she needs it... I was like Shea u ar e mad, when u have me here, I will take 25 percent and your money will come back, she first doubted, then later agreed, we waylaid the guy one day caught him tear him better slap in neighborhood we told his neighbours we are taking him to the barracks, they may not see him again if he fails to pay the money... The guy made frantic calls and raised the 1.8 within 6hrs, we picked him around 5pm, the 1.8m was with us before 12 midnight... Na there the babe come begin respect de gibe me better chicken meat with steady gbola...

Some people are just mad... When they need money or help, they will lick under of your shoes do anything, let them have the money and see how they change...
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Highfreelance: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

must everything here be tribalistic
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ufotunang: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
You should even thank God that he agrees to pay you on batches 90k per month...they ate some people that will even refused to pay back the balance of your money or dodging you
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by richie240: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dhur! That wan look like d person wey wan pay at all?
Action speaks louder than voice. If he's serious abt paying it'll have shown with his installmental payment without being asked to.

That crook way nor pure. I blv he has a trick up his sleeve with that shitty request. My mind tells me he will use dt letter as one form of evidence or d other if d matter escalates. Why not start paying d installments already instead of looking for something wey nor loss!

MrBrownJay1:
no stress... draft the letter, collect the money, and when full amount has been balanced.... GET RID OF THAT UNGRATEFUL BASTARD PARASITE FROM YOUR LIFE!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by kingemaker(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
A wise man once said, "don't lend money you can't let go." I follow this counsel religiously, and I have since had peace as it never fails.
I've always followed this religiously as well until a while back when I decided to break this policy. Omo, I'm still regretting it till date. I mean the only one time I broke this policy..people can be so wicked and ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by toxtimmy: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
you see why some people children will never succeed in life?... now imagine this person that wrote the comment below how im dey train im children to behave and also, i can bet my last one kobo this same person na im dey carry bible pass and every small thing dem go tell you god bless you or god dey or god _____ (you fill in the blank).

you get energy to beg and beg and beg for monetary assistance but no energy to write a note that will take you 1 minute to write for the person when eventually borrow you the money.

IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by CaptainFM1: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
A wise man once said, "don't lend money you can't let go." I follow this counsel religiously, and I have since had peace as it never fails.

You just speak my mind. That's how someone came to me yesterday to borrow, #300,000. I told her I can only borrow her #5000. E shock her. She vex waka. I later tell her say na the money wey I fit dash, I dey borrow people now.

Meanwhile, her husband take Ameachi and Buhari borrow money from me since 2019 before the election. That once Buhari win the election, Ameachi will pay him, being the Zonal coordinator for APC. I still don't understand how I fall yakata for his scam till today.

Now shame no gree the husband to come beg again, na the woman dey carry bambi-ala bowl dey disturb me. I no wan open her husband yansh to her but if she disturbs me again, I go send her to her husband to remind him of the Buhari/Ameachi scam he played on me since 2019. Buhari sef don almost complete his tenure, yet Zonal coordinator never pay up my money.

Fear people. I learnt the hard way.

"If banks that keep all our money still tie ropes to their pen, and will ask you for collateral before they can borrow you money, then man gotta wise up"

2 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by edosignature(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
....I borrowed a friend #150,000 July 2021 till date he has not deem it fit to pay a dime. He don't even call unless I call to ask for my money & this is April 2022.

... I also borrowed a friend money some years back which he promise to pay in a week time this is almost 5 years now he has not paid back. He had the ordacity to call me again to lend him some money thinking I've forgotten the formal because I've never called to ask him, since then I've refused to pick his calls.

They're so numerous how many can I mention....

So many people don't want to pay back when you lend them money.

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Amalekki: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
What sort of mentality is this for God sake? Don't you guys have any iota of integrity in you? What has his balance got to do with this? Do you know what the balance you see there is for (which is still nobody's business)?

We have a problem. These are the people blaming people in government everyday. Just pause and imagine them in charge of government money!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by sylva1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerians are fond of borrowing money without intent of paying back. A lot of people are owing me, close friends and family, yet they are not even willing to pay even after several pleadings.

It's very difficult these days to even give out to people genuinely in need!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by qeemus: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is fake story. Look at the debit alert closely,its cut and paste
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by 1F30M4(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
respect80:
The werey say him no ready for 2much talk fa grin grin grin grin cheesy

Abi naw, him no ready for too much talk. Hand never touch am, na whyy.

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by NwaliE01: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
What a hell?
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Henz81: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Why are you supporting that debtor? Chai!

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Realmi: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:

like u said my type

My name is not MY TYPE...so I no fit fo am

U for ask wen last I enter church
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Realmi: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:

like u said MY TYPE

My name is not MY TYPE...so I no fit do am

U for ask wen last I enter church
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by AmazingELixir: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy

The son of a gun said he is not ready for too much...you can imagine... grin, and many here will be blaming the loan sharks for being too aggressive, here's a typical reason for their actions.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by respect80(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
1F30M4:

Abi naw, him no ready for too much talk. Hand never touch am, na whyy.
grin
Some people hard like concrete for this life
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by HRMK: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
i think the moneylender is even lucky that the debtor isnt sending assassins after him!two things to concider when lending out money:1.how to get it back.2.can u be able to write it off?the lender didnt think twice about these two!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by donforeign: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
you be mumu

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by donforeign: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Samakus:

You dare not eat my hard earned money and rub it on my face as this guy is doing. I will use whatever means possible to recover my money
facts on facts
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
In General Nigerians lack trustworthiness, its better not to lend anyone, and have peace of mind. If they need money they can borrow from the banks.

Since our people have not learnt to value integrity, its better not to lend them, they need drama to pay back
cheesy cheesy cheesy

They will come here to cry about their honor, when they dont remember or consider to pay back. Simple things are you pay what you collect, without drama.

The simple principle is you pay what you collected even if you were hurt emotionally (because you are always emotional and unproductive), that way you will not repeat the same mistake, if you were hurt. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Naira Depreciates To N355/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.