Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) (45519 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by olasquare: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter

Are u seriously this stupid, or you re just chasing clout?

2 Likes

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by olasquare: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I will spend double that amount to erase the motherfucker from this earth.

By the way, the debtor has to be Afonja. Na their way be dis

Your foolishness stretches beyond the heavens. You can never recover from it. Pele ti e.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by olasquare: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Story.
The letter is just a delay tactic. He won't still pay thereafter.

Why will a debtor need a letter to repay a loan he took without letter if he really wanted to repay it?

God bless you. You know d cunning shit he is doing
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by dododawa1: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
I will spend double that amount to erase the motherfucker from this earth.

By the way, the debtor has to be Afonja. Na their way be dis
because of life material.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Dshocker(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Leave d guy abeg. See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest. If yu need ur money back, draft d letter

What happened to his balance?...Do you think that having N40m right now means you are rich.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by seyz91(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy
Kestolove:
Na the guy available balance i dey look...chai see rubbers
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by seyz91(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Confirm!

Your head dey there
Unrated900:

Don’t be drag by the balance you saw!!!
Be wise
A real good intentional person won’t show up balance
He did to captivate una so as to dm him.
Do u people even knows whether they are syndicate
Or a large scale circle of guy men.
Who drag people to their table with flashing amount.
Be wise people.
Who no go nor go know....

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by odomanis: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

You must be an ingrate of a criminal. Anyway, I blame the guy for lending someone with no character 750k without collateral.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by nextstep(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

And if the guy dey dash 750k anyhow, you think he will have 4 million? Abeg, let the guy pay what he borrowed. Since I was small, my mama told me: "never lend, but dash what you can afford". Great words to prevent stories that touch.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Viraltrends123: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
chatinent:

Some people's comments make me hate Nigeria the more.
This one is even better, I've seen worse. That's why I hardly make friends. And most of all this wickedness is foolishness, imagine doing this someone that like him and cane even dash him the money. A wicked per is a foolish person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Geeman2006: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
no stress... draft the letter, collect the money, and when full amount has been balanced.... GET RID OF THAT UNGRATEFUL BASTARD PARASITE FROM YOUR LIFE!

I do that regularly. I will retrieve my money patiently . Then block you not only on phone , but for life. If we ever cross paths, na to say hi hi and move, familiarity has ended. No need for toxic people in life. Life is tough , dont come and add to my stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
A wise man once said, "don't lend money you can't let go." I follow this counsel religiously, and I have since had peace as it never fails.
hi Gbam

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
He should just draft the letter himself and when he comes next time, he should give him what he can easily afford.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ibinaboonline: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
The way you’re thinking now is exactly the problem. By the way, have you seen the debtor’s balance? Na Small pikin dey borrow 750k?
IamCeazer:
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Aaay: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Don’t borrow people what you can’t afford to let go
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by elite(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:
Idiota
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by snoopz: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamCeazer:

Leave his balance, nigga worked for it.
Don't become an entitled sob, you requested for loan and your friend that could Have said I no get o, still try send everything in full, you con dey set terms for am again

As I dey look you, you go wicked o
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man shared a screenshot of message he received from an audacious debtor who gave him conditions on paying back the money he borrowed him.

@senibobo said the debtor borrowed N750k from him in June 2021 and has only paid back N300k. From the message received, the debtor demanded for an agreement to pay back the remaining sum in batches.

The Twitter user, Olaseni Odukoya, wrote;

https://twitter.com/senibobo/status/1509429614711607299?t=EiBRDfrLiMU984XdyELpWg&s=19

What he has refused to understand is that despite not paying you for those number of months that you have been surviving without it. But he has shot himself on the foot. Well all you need to do is tell everyone in your circle about the kind of person he is.

A guy once did such thing to me, but I always loan people the amount that I can easily forget. So when he refused to pay after so much hassles. I still remained friends with him until he landed a good contact, on the last days that he needs to execute failing to do so he will loose it. He told me that I should help him, I was just giving him hopes until that time reach. Well, he lost the deal after paying me my initial money. I toto him that before I loan him shi shi that he must pay the old debt.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
The alerts was doctored anyway.

But then, Nigerians deh too fall hand when it come to money matter. I have learnt my lessons and I still deh learn.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by OGMEEKZY: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
People like u no fit see help for d rest of ur life
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by ScofieldBello(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerians don't always have repayment plans, unless they're forced. cry

There's always a plan to loan money but none to paying back. It is a shame!
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Unrated900(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Y
tiswell:
you are wise,comrade!

Thanks brother
We need to be smart
Many ladies would fell for this trick of them.
Kidnapping going on in Nigeria and peope are doing anything to make the money.
God be with you and us plus me
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Unrated900(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

too much sense is dangerous to your health!

Thanks ba miii
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by lecturerr(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Omo...see account balance na...
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by charlsecy(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
IamCeazer:
See ur balance still yu no wan allow d guy rest.
How you think....
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by charlsecy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
viver1:
Op why does the 750 from the alert look edited?
It's not edited. It's only highlighted. I guess it was so because the OP searched the keyword "750" under Messaging.

NamelessOGBENI:
The alerts was doctored anyway.
I don't think so.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by Veeryeasy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Somebody say the guts!!
Somebody say the impetus!!
Somebody say the nerves!!
Somebody say the mind!!

I would have drafted a traditional letter to you asap, it's like your mad
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by IamCeazer(m): 1:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Thank you sir, Nigerians are always quick to judge,. Just do as he says and get your money back
EmekaBlue:
Dont mind many of those guys quoting u. Most even owe people more

If there is money won't the debtor pay?! He would and even paid part and trying to do a payment plan but Nigerians are just hypocrites most times with their comments that's why religious pastors use their brain and selfish character to get more from them. That same guy with his 4million can give a pastor 1million but will follow his friend up to repay daily

1 Like

Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by IamCeazer(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Haaa, bros be calming down now. Be killed cus of a post. Na wa for Nigerians and d way dey tink
Connected1:

People like you deny Nigeria of Progress.

You need to be killed.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by RillJ(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Tnx a million.
janetakan:

Sp sorry.

That friend is heartless.
Re: See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) by InsanePsycho(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man shared a screenshot of message he received from an audacious debtor who gave him conditions on paying back the money he borrowed him.

@senibobo said the debtor borrowed N750k from him in June 2021 and has only paid back N300k. From the message received, the debtor demanded for an agreement to pay back the remaining sum in batches.

The Twitter user, Olaseni Odukoya, wrote;

https://twitter.com/senibobo/status/1509429614711607299?t=EiBRDfrLiMU984XdyELpWg&s=19

Go and look for some soldiers and offer them N50k out of the N450k.

He'll pay. Trust me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.