Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Neighborhood Nip. Twitter Remembers The Late Nipsey Hussle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighborhood Nip. Twitter Remembers The Late Nipsey Hussle (217 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Huddah Monroe Nearly Has A Nip-slip As She Goes Braless (photos) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neighborhood Nip. Twitter Remembers The Late Nipsey Hussle by bamdly(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nipsey Hussle enjoyed a great in the independent Hip-Hop space ahead of signing with a major label and was on the cusp of greatness when he was tragically murdered three years ago today (March 31). On Twitter, fans are remembering Neighborhood Nip with heavy hearts by honoring the young legend.

The story of Nipsey Hussle is one we’ve covered here at Hip-Hop Wired several times over, so we won’t dive in deep there. However, we do wish to send our ongoing thoughts, prayers, and condolences to the Asghedom and all of Nipsey’s loved ones on this day.

Listening back to Nipsey’s body of work, it’s bittersweet at times. Not only did he have a natural gift for words and delivery, but Nip also had this uncanny ability to make what he rapped about appear in one’s mind visually. Coupled with a voice tailor-made for rapping and a microphone presence like few others, Nipsey was indeed great.

Gone far too soon, Nipsey Hussle’s legacy lives on in his family’s foundation work and via the journey of his progeny. As Nipsey Hussle coined, The Marathon Continues.

Check out the reactions from Twitter below.

Nipsey Hussle enjoyed a great in the independent Hip-Hop space ahead of signing with a major label and was on the cusp of greatness when he was tragically murdered three years ago today (March 31). On Twitter, fans are remembering Neighborhood Nip with heavy hearts by honoring the young legend.

The story of Nipsey Hussle is one we’ve covered here at Hip-Hop Wired several times over, so we won’t dive in deep there. However, we do wish to send our ongoing thoughts, prayers, and condolences to the Asghedom and all of Nipsey’s loved ones on this day.

Listening back to Nipsey’s body of work, it’s bittersweet at times. Not only did he have a natural gift for words and delivery, but Nip also had this uncanny ability to make what he rapped about appear in one’s mind visually. Coupled with a voice tailor-made for rapping and a microphone presence like few others, Nipsey was indeed great.

Gone far too soon, Nipsey Hussle’s legacy lives on in his family’s foundation work and via the journey of his progeny. As Nipsey Hussle coined, The Marathon Continues.

Check out the reactions from Twitter below.

Photo: Getty

3 years ago today the great Nipsey Hussle was killed at the age of 33. RIP Nip�� pic.twitter.com/h9S3Dfj043

— madlib fan acct (@TheRealAntonioA) March 31, 2022
Rest In Peace to Nipsey Hussle �

A true inspiration. Though we lost him three years ago, his impact only grows over time. The Marathon Continues. � pic.twitter.com/WNtzscSEr7

— Stay Busy with Armon Sadler (@staybusypod) March 31, 2022

Long live Nipsey Hussle the great. Three years ago we lost a man who stood on principle and embodied his community. His message stands the test of time and his impact sparked so many brains and inspires us still. �⚜️ pic.twitter.com/pB1OU8uj2b

— The Gumbeaux Pot ✨ (@thegumbeauxpot) March 31, 2022
Drop Coupes by Nipsey Hussle

— Solemn Brigham (@SolemnBrigham) March 31, 2022

3 years ago, Nipsey Hussle passed away.

His music, his love for South Central & his work ethic continues to inspire his neighborhood, peers, and fans. He's gone in the physical form, but the Marathon Continues ��� pic.twitter.com/SElOlFijOC

— Ruben || Check the Rhyme (@checktherhyme1_) March 31, 2022
3 years ago today we lost one of the realest rappers ever. The great Nipsey Hussle ��� pic.twitter.com/ZRPmBKj1Ya

— PassTheAux (@PassTheAux_1) March 31, 2022

Sometimes you have to take two steps back to take ten forward. - Nipsey Hussle

— Nipsey Hussle Quotes (@hussle_quotes) March 30, 2022
Lil Baby and Nipsey Hussle posted up on 60th street ��� #LongsliveNipsey #TMC pic.twitter.com/SENAwfC3WA

— 4PF (@4PFmusic) March 31, 2022

Rest In Peace NIPSEY HUSSLE ..

���

Still crazy

— Poet Sippin' Moët � (@Keisha_Plum) March 31, 2022
#TheMarathonContinues � pic.twitter.com/JBAD272TCk

— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) March 31, 2022

Rest In Peace, Nip � ��

The Marathon Continues �

Thank you for all the music and knowledge that you gave us �#RestInPeaceNipsey #ripnipseyhussle #TheMarathonContinues #NipseyHussle #Wisdom #Motivation

� : @VYBO1 pic.twitter.com/mgQEY2KmRE

— The Pristine Queen��� (@QueenAzizzar) March 31, 2022
“I say self-made because I designed myself” - Nipsey Hussle #TheMarathonContinues ���� pic.twitter.com/WGS4ARw5GS

— ������� ���� (@exavierpope) March 31, 2022

RIP Nip. 3/31/2019. #TheMarathonContinues #NipseyHussle pic.twitter.com/GNTNfjcn2v

— Requiem For A Dream (@dennisb407) March 31, 2022
3 years ago today, the world lost Nipsey Hussle #TheMarathonContinues �

Russell Westbrook dedicated his next game to Nipsey with a historic triple-double: "20+20+20. They know what that means."

� @BleacherReport pic.twitter.com/tOgfcceDq4

— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) March 31, 2022

When asked about my greatest artistic inspirations there is only number one and that’s Nipsey Hussle. I can’t tell you the nights I spent in my cell rapping his songs to myself picturing myself making it out one day. That kept me going. 3 years later. Rest in power Nip.

THE MARATHON CONTINUE

(1) (Reply)

Where can I see a good dental implant hospital in port harcourt or Bayelsa state / Suggestion / Great Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.