Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) (43300 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Wait till you see Samsung S22 Ultra compared to that iPhone. You never see mad camera. I'm still amazed by the perfection of that S22 cameras!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by kevotek1000(m): 2:59am On Apr 01, 2022
AutoRedux:

You no like am abi you no get money to buy am. cheesy Broke ass android fanboy.

Not really about the money... I just don't like it.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Predstan:

Well, Samsung is doing better than iPhone in the Market control and has always been.
and iPhone is doing better in flagship category and total profit
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Adjovi:
Not much difference. Comparing the price of both,xiomi with better bt3 life it's a steal. That iPhone is a million not 650k
lol the iPhone 13 pro max battery kill am no be small . Check YouTube battery test

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2022
BigJoe19:
Na u know where u buy your 13 pro max for 670k, bought mine 1m.
iphone 13 pro max 128g is 650plus.. uk is 600plus.. except you’re going for 512g or 1tb
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by henry007(m): 4:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Adjovi:
Not much difference. Comparing the price of both,xiomi with better bt3 life it's a steal. That iPhone is a million not 650k

No flagship has better battery life the 13 Pro Max. No close second.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Predstan: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by AutoRedux: 4:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Predstan:

Again Samsung has always been ahead of apple. CNN mentioned their market share but didn’t say it was the highest. Again, Samsung has the highest market in the world. iPhone bounced to being second in 2020. Apple has never held up to 20%. The last statistics was 14% with 48million while Samsung topping the list at 21% with 69million shipments . This is a data from Q4 2021

You are running faster than your shadow.
Samsung might sell more than them because Samsung produce both low-end and high end(flagship) phones while apple produce only high-end(flagship) phones.

Now let's look at the best selling phones of the year. Below is a lift of the best selling phones individually for the years 2018 to 2021.

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Predstan:

Again, Samsung is the highest selling smartphone in the world. I wonder what category you will put Samsung if you call iPhones Flagship. Samsung is making more profit than iPhone because they even sell parts to iPhone. Samsung is bigger but apple is more valuable as a brand. If you don’t know a thing, you should shut up and stop displaying ignorance
I know you’re dumb . And I’ll be glad to embarrass you .
I said in flagship category, iphone sells more. And at some point, apple used to sell more than Samsung , it’s rotational !
In terms of profit, apple makes more profit than top ten phone makers combined .

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Predstan:

Again, Samsung is the highest selling smartphone in the world. I wonder what category you will put Samsung if you call iPhones Flagship. Samsung is making more profit than iPhone because they even sell parts to iPhone. Samsung is bigger but apple is more valuable as a brand. If you don’t know a thing, you should shut up and stop displaying ignorance
I know you will bury your head in shame but trust me, I’ll dig it up again

No phone maker makes profit reach apple .
Apple flagship has been the highest selling phones for the past 5 years .

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:04am On Apr 01, 2022
AutoRedux:

You are running faster than your shadow.
Samsung might sell more than them because Samsung produce both low-end and high end(flagship) phones while apple produce only high-end(flagship) phones.

Now let's look at the best selling phones of the year. Below is a lift of the best selling phones individually for the years 2018 to 2021.
leave am. how people say rubbish with confidence baffles me a lot.

Since 2016, apple has been at the top when it comes to highest selling phone individually ( ma even flagship o)
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Benresmy(m): 5:10am On Apr 01, 2022
henry007:
Xiaomi 12 Pro (₦490K) vs iPhone 13 Pro Max (₦670K) Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmv-gQx84G4

Using the default camera which shoots 13MP photos on the Xiaomi 12 Pro and 12MP on the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

See some photos below (Reduced for NL)

Which one do you think is better?

How much is Samsung A53??
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2022
First quarter of the year ,over 40m iPhone 13 sold, which means over 100m will be sold before the end of the year .

Most valuable brand .Apple
Richest company in the world 3t$. Apple , valuable than whole of Africa GDP
Highest selling smart phones ( flagship) . Apple
Mumu predstan
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This is what every android user says.

Lmao. I use a pixel 3 and an IPhone X. Like I said, sit this one out. You be novice for phone matter grin
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Flytime:
Like for xiaomi share for iphone

Xiaomi or Samsung anytime anyway.

Team Android all the way I don't see what people tend to like about iPhones asides the camera quality even some Samsung phones have good camera quality.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2022
MrBroke:
Iphones are shit, Samsung still the best. I see iPhone as a phone for normal users who just take pictures, make calls and chat. When you want a bit more than that like editing, modifying and overall phone performance, iPhone is no where. And another thing I hate about iPhone is cause its too cheap. Everybody uses it.
Some would not understand what I mean though

Another phone novice. Try rendering a video with an iPhone and its android counterpart and come back to correct this rubbish. The chipset on the iPhone 13 pro max will floor any android phone in existence presently. So, in actuality, when you want a bit more like editing, modifying and overall phone performance, iPhone is your best bet. I prefer android though because of its flexibility. Same thing I expected you to say
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by MrBroke(m): 5:45am On Apr 01, 2022
AutoRedux:

Shut up. Broke ass nigga.

I can bet it you have never used an iphone all your life.

Must you insult me, sorry to tell you I can afford the latest iPhone if I want it. Everybody ain't like you guys. Am a Samsung guy from day one. Age ain't maturity, I don't know your age but you ain't matured. Calling me broke ass nigga, how much is your net worth rich guy?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2022
alabo1:

You are not a photographer. Can't you see the iPhone images are overprocessed? This was the same issue with Lumia phones. They always look duller when viewed on social media. However view them on a monitor or TV you will see the difference. iPhone and Samsung use post processing to give you a false image. For me I still have my Lumia 1020 and Samsung galaxy kzoom for true photography. Those who know know. Those were cameras attached to phoned. Peace

This argument is stale abeg. If you're a photographer, get a DSLR. If you buy a mobile phone, you'd expect to just point and shoot and get an Instagram ready photo. Ask 100 persons in the street which of those pictures he prefers, 99.9% will go with the iPhone. Peace
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Adjovi:

Xiaomi 12 pro has better battery life than the iPhone 13 pro max Are you serious? Boss, you no sabi wetin you dey talk. No phone comes close to the iPhone 13 pro max in terms of battery. Just say you don't know
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Timijo(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, stop comparing iPhone with android device! E no make sense because iPhone camera is by far more brighter and better than android device angry
That thing that you called brighter is fake revelation. grin grin grin That's why girls use iPhone for their pictures to hide their true faces. grin grin grin. They will post beautiful pictures on social media but when you meet them face to face, you will be disappointed. wink wink wink
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Geeman2006:
I'm not a camera/picture taking person. But Xiaomi does it for me. Durability & battery life is what I want in a phone and my Xiaomi does just that. On my 2nd Xiaomi phone and will still upgrade to another Xiaomi phone in the future.

For durability and battery life, the IPhone takes the win here
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by SunMusk(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Your data to support your claim please
railone:

yet it controls the premium phone market and has 29% overall Market share for a IPhone that only has product in the flagship level..

that you don't know how impressive that is can be one of the reason why you just called the iPhone overhyped
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by GooodHardDick: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Timijo:
That thing that you called brighter is fake revelation. grin grin grin That's why girls use iPhone for their pictures to hide their true faces. grin grin grin. They will post beautiful pictures on social media but when you meet them face to face, you will be disappointed. wink wink wink

True bro. But make we no lie, iPhone camera dope pass all these android phones. Even with the android device, Girls still fit edit the pictures na and you'll be disappointed when you meet face to face
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by GooodHardDick: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. I use a pixel 3 and an IPhone X. Like I said, sit this one out. You be novice for phone matter grin

IPhone X na old version and it is outdated bro. Na 11 pro max I dey use. You need to upgrade to iPhone 11 pro max and above. So chill. Believe me when I say iPhone camera is by far more brighter than these android phones.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Timijo:

Even you would want a camera that brings out the best of you. Call it fake revelation and all, but that's the facts
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

IPhone X na old version and it is outdated bro. Na 11 pro max I dey use. You need to upgrade to iPhone 11 pro max and above. So chill. Believe me when I say iPhone camera is by far more brighter than these android phones.

Lmao. My pixel 3 floors your iPhone 11 pro max na. If you're comparing an iPhone with its pixel counterpart, it will still fall short. That's the truth brother. The only area the iPhone would win is in video. Thats basically it

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

True bro. But make we no lie, iPhone camera dope pass all these android phones. Even with the android device, Girls still fit edit the pictures na and you'll be disappointed when you meet face to face

Forget this talk of iPhone camera dope pass android phones. Know the android phone you dey use to compare iPhone o
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by GooodHardDick: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. My pixel 3 floors your iPhone 11 pro max na. If you're comparing an iPhone with its pixel counterpart, it will still fall short. That's the truth brother. The only area the iPhone would win is in video. Thats basically it

Pixel 3 flood iPhone 11 pro max?. I no get strength for argument bro.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by GooodHardDick: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

Forget this talk of iPhone camera dope pass android phones. Know the android phone you dey use to compare iPhone o

Normally, only Samsung device manageable can be used to compare iPhone cameras. The rest android phones na toys na. U sef no say na true
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by SunMusk(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2022
You re holding same views of those talking rubbish about iPhone, try and use it first before you know the difference. IPhone is a very good product but other brand are good too. Food wey u never taste u wan talk about am
Flier:
IPhone isn’t overrated,it last years unlike other phones,only Samsung comes close
I jgave out the Iphone I bought in 2014 in 2020 and I am still using the one I bought in 2016
A friend of mine used iPhone for 9 years and he won’t have threw it away if not that Whatsapp and other app stopped working on it
I can’t get why someone would spend 490k on Xiomi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Normally, only Samsung device manageable can be used to compare iPhone cameras. The rest android phones na toys na. U sef no say na true

I take it you've never used a pixel device
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by bravoluv83(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Have you ever taken pictures with Google pixel phones ?
Try doing that you'll realize that things ain't always as dy seem, this same 13pro max y'all are talking about is the same 1 my friend uses that hangs everytime she on her data, the phone will just freeze for minutes without response, people are saying its due to too much contacts, and I ask myself why will I pay 800k-1m for a phone and it will hang because of contacts, that's madness
GooodHardDick:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.