Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) (43293 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Predstan: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
First quarter of the year ,over 40m iPhone 13 sold, which means over 100m will be sold before the end of the year .

Most valuable brand .Apple
Richest company in the world 3t$. Apple , valuable than whole of Africa GDP
Highest selling smart phones ( flagship) . Apple
Mumu predstan

Send prove bro. I have said it already Apple is the Most valuable. But Samsung sells more than Apple in the world
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Predstan: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2022
AutoRedux:

You are running faster than your shadow.
Samsung might sell more than them because Samsung produce both low-end and high end(flagship) phones while apple produce only high-end(flagship) phones.

Now let's look at the best selling phones of the year. Below is a lift of the best selling phones individually for the years 2018 to 2021.

This is crazy man. Compare Smartphones not one to one phone…. Samsung is the most sold smartphone in the world
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by chrizzyace: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Adasun:
iPhone still wins,but my Xiaomi all day long.

Although my redmi7 can't recognise network for no reason.i enjoyed that phone like mad...

My first android phone fa...

These are the issues ... you can never have such issues with iPhone. Android if it’s not hanging, it’s crashing or having network problems. And you guys still prefer it cause it’s cheap grin
If u have network IC for redmi7 abeg let me know the price biko...

Hotspoting from friends done tire me.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by currentflow(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Who ask you about the phone wey u dey use
Tatafo
greymiles:
Be like say diz chinko fones Dey bankroll one mod for nairaland
So after this comparison, u expect me as an iPhone 13pro user to be jealous of someone using xaiomi?
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Flier: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
SunMusk:
You re holding same views of those talking rubbish about iPhone, try and use it first before you know the difference. IPhone is a very good product but other brand are good too. Food wey u never taste u wan talk about am
It’s very sad you couldn’t comprehend a simple sentence
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Why not buy a pocket size portable Wi-Fi?
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by IbileIfe: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2022
oweniwe:
iPhone won
Your eyes sharp gan ni.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Geeman2006: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

For durability and battery life, the IPhone takes the win here

Ok. Never used one , so i wouldn't know. But I'm satisfied with my Xiaomi's performance.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
bravoluv83:
Have you ever taken pictures with Google pixel phones ?
Try doing that you'll realize that things ain't always as dy seem, this same 13pro max y'all are talking about is the same 1 my friend uses that hangs everytime she on her data, the phone will just freeze for minutes without response, people are saying its due to too much contacts, and I ask myself why will I pay 800k-1m for a phone and it will hang because of contacts, that's madness
you’re liar from the pit of hell bro.. 13 pro max Dey hang? Lol.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. My pixel 3 floors your iPhone 11 pro max na. If you're comparing an iPhone with its pixel counterpart, it will still fall short. That's the truth brother. The only area the iPhone would win is in video. Thats basically it
What do you mean by floors? Lol jokers! Even in battery life pixels are abysmal. The xsmax lasts more than the pixel 3. The 11 Pro max which is even 2 hours more screen on time than the xsmax will leave the pixel 3 in the dust.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by DOMINO001: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
you’re liar from the pit of hell bro.. 13 pro max Dey hang? Lol.
You're quick to label someone a liar but when you said iphone 13pro max 128Gb is sold for 650plus(edited), I can't remember anybody calling you a liar.

Here is someone telling you what the 'friend' experienced, and you call the person a liar.

If I may ask, where did you see iphone 13pro max 128 for that amount?
Can you show evidence?

I use a redmi device and I love my device pending when I will change to another phone.

This pictures below is from slot.

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2022
IPhone beat am blue black. grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by henry007(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Benresmy:

How much is Samsung A53??

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by AutoRedux: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2022
MrBroke:

Must you insult me, sorry to tell you I can afford the latest iPhone if I want it. Everybody ain't like you guys. Am a Samsung guy from day one. Age ain't maturity, I don't know your age but you ain't matured. Calling me broke ass nigga, how much is your net worth rich guy?

I am sorry. Na cruise I dey catch. Samsung is to you what iphone is to me. Case closed! cheesy angry
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by alabo1: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2022
ityP:

This argument is stale abeg. If you're a photographer, get a DSLR. If you buy a mobile phone, you'd expect to just point and shoot and get an Instagram ready photo. Ask 100 persons in the street which of those pictures he prefers, 99.9% will go with the iPhone. Peace

I am just pointing out the artificiality of most modern phones. My Lumia and kzoom give my shots as good as some entry level DLSR's (especially the Lumia). Currently for on the go photography I use a Google pixel 5A which comes close. Peace
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by AutoRedux: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2022
DOMINO001:

You're quick to label someone a liar but when you said iphone 13pro max 128Gb is sold for 650plus(edited), I can't remember anybody calling you a liar.

Here is someone telling you what the 'friend' experienced, and you call the person a liar.

Can you show evidence?

I use a redmi device and I love my device pending when I will change to another phone.

Guy I no go lie you. Those people use you cash out big time. On Ebay, the price of a brand new 13 pro max 256gb is from 480,000 to 520,000.
Plus shipping and import duty of about 150,000, you have a total sum of 630,000 to 670,000.

I did this calculation using DHL. There are other cheaper fulfillment services other than DHL.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
DOMINO001:

There’s no way iPhone 13 pro max will hang normal the kind of apps you throw to it.

Can you show evidence?

Lol brotherly , this doesn’t call for argument atall.

When I got my iPhone 12 Pro Max 128g , I bought it 590k and as at then it was selling around 660k @ slot.

I recently priced brand iPhone 13 pro max 256g and my plug is selling it 730k while the 128g is 680k..
as at today , I can get the 13 pro max 256g @ 710k and 128g @ 670k brand new..

depends on where you got it from boss.
All these phones are not expensive but na dem sellers Dey make life hard . And it’s not their fault too. Na naira.

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by tecnolad(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Normally, only Samsung device manageable can be used to compare iPhone cameras. The rest android phones na toys na. U sef no say na true

Even some Samsung flagship camera na rubbish. For example, the S21 I used. It had a smoothening bug that never got fixed. Picture details are always smeared, and no be say I get defective unit. Everybody dey complain for GSM arena too. Check my knuckles in this picture.

The other picture was taken with an iPhone 12 Pro max's selfie camera. See the details in my hair and shirt, even after editing.

I have used many flagship devices and only flagship Huawei and Pixel cameras can threaten the iPhone's camera.

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Benresmy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
henry007:

Tanx 4 d inform
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Kingsean(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Xiaomi is doing very well but I'd prefer Google pixel 6 and vivo x70 pro plus for comparison with this iPhone 13 pro max. Vivo x70 pro beats the iPhone 13 pro max in all aspects except for video recording
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Kingsean(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
henry007:
Xiaomi 12 Pro (₦490K) vs iPhone 13 Pro Max (₦670K) Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmv-gQx84G4

Using the default camera which shoots 13MP photos on the Xiaomi 12 Pro and 12MP on the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

See some photos below (Reduced for NL)

Which one do you think is better?

Xiaomi is doing very well but I'd prefer Google pixel 6 and vivo x70 pro plus for comparison with this iPhone 13 pro max. Vivo x70 pro plus beats the iPhone 13 pro max in all aspects except for video recording
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by BigJoe19: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
iphone 13 pro max 128g is 650plus.. uk is 600plus.. except you’re going for 512g or 1tb
Mine is 1tb but I think 128gb should be higher than 700k, no one is talking about Uk used here.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
The different is that Xiaomi is very cool and look natural and Iphone is lighter.

It all depends on people's choice at the end.

For me , Xiaomi all the way.

But if its a gift, I will pick iPhone, sell, buy xiaomi and keep the change.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wait till your xioami get one hardware issue na that time you go realise say you don waste money, the only thing you fix on iPhones are batteries and cracked screen it doesn’t give any other fault go check am
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by greymiles: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
currentflow:
Who ask you about the phone wey u dey use
Tatafo
Lol. Did I say I’m using any particular phone?
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kingsean:
Xiaomi is doing very well but I'd prefer Google pixel 6 and vivo x70 pro plus for comparison with this iPhone 13 pro max. Vivo x70 pro beats the iPhone 13 pro max in all aspects except for video recording
omo that vivo na one mad phone o. The phone fine die.
Almost I’ve not handled it before
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
BigJoe19:
Mine is 1tb but I think 128gb should be higher than 700k, no one is talking about Uk used here.
depends on where you got yours bro.. iPhones are cheaper if you buy am from yankee plug..
Brand new 1tb 13 pro max will be around 850k if I one buy am . But for sloth w fit reach or pass 1 m
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by ityP(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

What do you mean by floors? Lol jokers! Even in battery life pixels are abysmal. The xsmax lasts more than the pixel 3. The 11 Pro max which is even 2 hours more screen on time than the xsmax will leave the pixel 3 in the dust.

I'm particular about the cameras
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by harlesh(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
The picture show that iPhone13 Pro is clear than pixel 3
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by bilulu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
railone:

yet it controls the premium phone market and has 29% overall Market share for a IPhone that only has product in the flagship level..

that you don't know how impressive that is can be one of the reason why you just called the iPhone overhyped
because it's overhyped....
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
jadeliyi:
Have you check the chipset in the Xiaomi 12 pro ?
Iphone 13 Pro max as the fastest chipset in the world. Check the best chip set you would see. I use 13pro max and s22 ultra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.