Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? (253 Views)

See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) / Save Nigeria, Get Your Pvc, Who is a Better Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? by TruthHurts100: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Till now we still don't know who to vote for asides these old wagons.

By now we should have gotten a candidate that we youths will vote for. Till this moment, it's only those aged old thieves that are really making the moves for this next election.

Give us who to vote. Campaigns should have started by now
Re: Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? by Felimax(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Very good question.
They are forcing these old thieves down our throats.
If it's only Tinubu and Atiku we have in this country I melt up my voters card.
Re: Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? by Ryott: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi, he's the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? by Lovelive: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

Vote for Peter Obi. He is the transition to that thing we(the youth) are dreaming and praying for.

Peter Obi for President

TruthHurts100:
Till now we still don't know who to vote for asides these old wagons.

By now we should have gotten a candidate that we youths will vote for. Till this moment, it's only those aged old thieves that are really making the moves for this next election.

Give us who to vote. Campaigns should have started by now

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling Us To Get A PVC, Who Are We Going To Vote For? by Vinstel: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the candidate you should vote for, Now you know wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Africa / The Heartless Nigerian Oligarchs / The Hypocrisy Of CAN Towards Insecurity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.