Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Is This 'NFT' Worthy? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This 'NFT' Worthy? (1006 Views)

Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / My First Worthy Deployment As A MERN Stack / Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
My bro has being drawing so many of this.now my question, is it NFT worthy?
Can it be transform using some software?
@qtguru.

Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by funshint(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
See money....pls can you sell me the book shocked shocked
Just scan it to system and colorize it. What you have there can change your fortunes forever!
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:
See money....pls can you sell me the book shocked shocked
Just scan it to system and colorize it. What you have there can change your fortunes forever!
It doesn't work that way

2 Likes

Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
josh123:
It doesn't work that way
how does it work sir?
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Smartlight:
how does it work sir?
if you have create an not, the major thing is to advertise it, there are so many nft that people don't know about on opensea.. If you just create not without promoting, ur project go just dey there, nobody go buy
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
josh123:
if you have create an not, the major thing is to advertise it, there are so many nft that people don't know about on opensea.. If you just create not without promoting, ur project go just dey there, nobody go buy
thank you sir.
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by funshint(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
josh123:
It doesn't work that way
That's where it starts, digitize it and list on sites like opensea.com. Very soon Binance will also make NFT market more open. What you have there is gold and priceless! Then you create more awareness about it on social media especially Twitter. Reach out to donjazzy with this picture on Twitter. He's a big NFT enthusiast.

And to your question....Yes, it can be transformed. There are tons of software that can do that. Check Google and YouTube for "Digital arts softwares"

And you and your brother can go learn "Photoshop"
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:

That's where it starts, digitize it and list on sites like opensea.com. Very soon Binance will also make NFT market more open. What you have there is gold and priceless! Then you create more awareness about it on social media especially Twitter. Reach out to donjazzy with this picture on Twitter. He's a big NFT enthusiast.

And to your question....Yes, it can be transformed. There are tons of software that can do that. Check Google and YouTube for "Digital arts softwares"
Creating awareness is the main deal, you are going to need huge followes mostly on twitter and concord . As for the artwork, i can digitalize it.
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Smartlight:
My bro has being drawing so many of this.now my question, is it NFT worthy?
Can it be transform using some software?
@qtguru.
i can transform it for you if you are interested
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by funshint(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by qtguru(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Me sef no understand NFT,

4 Likes

Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
qtguru:
Me sef no understand NFT,
thanks Boss.
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
josh123:
i can transform it for you if you are interested
I'm interested.
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Smartlight:
I'm interested.
you would have to pay a token

1 Like

Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Smartlight(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
josh123:
you would have to pay a token
like how much?
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by josh123(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Smartlight:
like how much?
contact me on whatsapp 07045552649
Re: Is This 'NFT' Worthy? by Qqqu: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Make money daily trading online following free steps below

(1) (Reply)

Software Technology Exhibition / Learn To Program / Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.