Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag (1067 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only a fool doesn't know when he is not needed. Imagine you ran to hide in London during End SARS, they didn't look for you. You picked a form for presidency, they bypassed you to pick another in another party. You called for colloquium, they avoided you. How else will people reject you before you know you're rejected?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by seunmsg(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Only a fool doesn't know when he is not needed. Imagine you ran to hide in London during End SARS, they didn't look for you. You picked a form for presidency, they bypassed to pick another in another party. You called for colloquialism, they avoided you. How else will people reject you before you know you're rejected?

Now that Tinubu has been rejected, can you go back to campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora, Amaechi, Onu, Nwajiuba, Kalu or any of the clowns that have not been rejected? Why bother to open a thread about a rejected aspirant when you can just ignore him and concentrate on those that have not been rejected?

freshkpomo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chai, OP you wicked no be small. You just wan cause vawulence for beer parlor today. Wetin you talk too enter blood. Chai, he enter, no be small

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Vinstel: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Now that Tinubu has been rejected, can you go back to campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora, Amaechi, Onu, Nwajuiba or any of the clowns that have not been rejected? Why bother to open a thread about a rejected aspirant when you can just ignore him and concentrate on those that have not been rejected?

freshkpomo
There's only one clown in the race so far, his name is Tinubu the iragbiji cocaine sniffer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Vinstel:

There's only one clown in the race so far, his name is Tinubu the iragbiji cocaine sniffer

Vawulence O! Vawulence O!. Abeg make una no give Baba Iyaloja headache. Na him right to contest. If you no like am, make una vote una choice

4 Likes

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by nku5: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
OP grin no kee me with laugh

So you mean that the bullion van agbero is now a pest to the big boys in his party
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
nku5:
OP grin no kee me with laugh

So you mean that the bullion van agbero is now a pest to the big boys in his party

Which one you want make dem use for am, Raid or Rambo or shey na sniper. Abeg no go dey give Adamu and malami ideas O!
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Bastardlyrich: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Now that Tinubu has been rejected, can you go back to campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora, Amaechi, Onu, Nwajiuba, Kalu or any of the clowns that have not been rejected? Why bother to open a thread about a rejected aspirant when you can just ignore him and concentrate on those that have not been rejected?

freshkpomo
I have a job for you sir here in no man's land lagos.
It involves propeganda, liarss and deceitt.
They pay 50k with a plate of hot Amala for break every afternoon and Jedi Jedi drink.
Anyway back to the matter.
Nigerians and the world hates tiny ubu.only the cowordly fakee afonja Muslim support him because of tribalism thinking he will steal Nigeria money and give to them only.
I support tiny ubu for president 2046 but not 2023 grin cheesy grin cheesy by then he will be 33 since his age they decrease instead of increasing.

2 Likes

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by nku5: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Which one you want make dem use for am, Raid or Rambo or shey na sniper. Abeg no go dey give Adamu and malami ideas O!

grin grin grin
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by espn(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Only a fool doesn't know when he is not needed. Imagine you ran to hide in London during End SARS, they didn't look for you. You picked a form for presidency, they bypassed you to pick another in another party. You called for colloquium, they avoided you. How else will people reject you before you know you're rejected?
And ur father is a gutter...
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Web2020: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubu shoots his foot in many instances. 1. His stands against Abode earn him a very bad record. Abode was loved by many. Tinubu wickedly removed him against public begging and outcry. He paid a deaf ear.
2. His stand against Obaseki of Benin was another deduction from his goodwill. ObaseObaseki went to Lagos with many dignitaries to beg this man. Only for him to come out and make a wicked video begging Edo people not to vote Obaseki.
These and many others make Nigerian hate him with passion. He should not just cone out.

1 Like

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Dollarremix(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lolzz Wen I dey tell my colleagues dem no believe.hausa people go prefer Igbo person 100 and 10 percent Dan Yoruba because Yorubas are not trust worthy

1 Like

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't even know why it is hard for many Nigerians to accept the truth.
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Dapson73(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Web2020:
Tinubu shoots his foot in many instances. 1. His stands against Abode earn him a very bad record. Abode was loved by many. Tinubu wickedly removed him against public begging and outcry. He paid a deaf ear.
2. His stand against Obaseki of Benin was another deduction from his goodwill. ObaseObaseki went to Lagos with many dignitaries to beg this man. Only for him to come out and make a wicked video begging Edo people not to vote Obaseki.
These and many others make Nigerian hate him with passion. He should not just cone out.

You know nothing. Aje
Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by kingjis: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Clowns always poo and wee ,he's campaign crew inhale his poo wee and it's affecting their brains ..They don't think we'll again, nosie making is their last name lol

1 Like

Re: Begging GEJ To Take APC Ticket Is A Slap On Tinubu. It Shows He's A Rag by Noblechykk(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
I dislike people's obsession with Tinubu's ambition. He has the right to vote and be voted for but you are not any different from those attacking Tinubu unjustly. You are as stupid, myopic and even more tribalistic than they are.

(1) (Reply)

Southwest APC Leaders Meets Tinubu, Osinbajo,Amosun,other Presidential Aspirants / The Police And Military Are Waiting To Suppress Reprisal Attacks In The South / 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.