Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. (1063 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by austinvsb: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
I created the earlier topic when I naively thought that Obidients were rational youths yearning for the betterment of Nigeria. Now I know they are nothing but Mobs only interested in Bullying anyone that politically differs with them.

I refuse to be a part of such political group and my vote is now for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by Peacecore: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
U see ya life sad sad sad[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] everybody just leave dis post for u, no be mumu be dat
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by booblacain(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
You are asking how to market fish to cats? It is obvious you do not realize that Nigerians love their corrupt politicians.
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by Jostoman: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na now day break?
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by austinvsb: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
booblacain:
You are asking how to market fish to cats? It is obvious you do not realize that Nigerians love their corrupt politicians.

On state level, Nigerians do not seem to care that much about 'corruption' but presidential elections have been a whole different ball game! Perhaps because deep down we all know that true power resides in Abuja not with state governors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by ParpahSeventy: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ask the average Nigerian what they think, many people will tell you, I don't like any of the three candidates, if I don't feel like leaving my vote I will cast it for APC, some will tell you I will give it to PO.
I don't know what your political inclination is, you know why Buhari won his second tenure election?
No responsible candidate on the ballot against him a combination of Atiku and Peter Obi, that's exactly where we are today, no credible or responsible candidate on the ballot against Tinubu, it's not a failed calculation, the only thing that will stop him from ruling us( I doubt he has anything to offer) is if the APC bigwigs turn their backs on him, if they don't,he will pull block votes in their millions and thousands across the nation, forget the noise Obi guys are making online, they have been making this noise from year to year in every election, same people supporting Obi and noising it around support him and Atiku in 2019.
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by PointZerom: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin

See the strategy here grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by Akponmfet: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
May you see the big eyes of Ahmed Tinubu in your dreams tonight.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by austinvsb: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
Ask the average Nigerian what they think, many people will tell you, I don't like any of the three candidates, if I don't feel like leaving my vote I will cast it for APC, some will tell you I will give it to PO.
I don't know what your political inclination is, you know why Buhari won his second tenure election?
No responsible candidate on the ballot against him a combination of Atiku and Peter Obi, that's exactly where we are today, no credible or responsible candidate on the ballot against Tinubu, it's not a failed calculation, the only thing that will stop him from ruling us( I doubt he has anything to offer) is if the APC bigwigs turn their backs on him, if they don't,he will pull block votes in their millions and thousands across the nation, forget the noise Obi guys are making online, they have been making this noise from year to year in every election, same people supporting Obi and noising it around support him and Atiku in 2019.

Peter Obi is using the same marketing that previous presidents have used. "One black shirt and Trouser, One shoe, Humble & non-corrupt" Hence, the "I left billions in Anambra treasury when I easily could have stolen it like other Politicians". And guess what? Its working again because his movement is the fastest growing in the country now.

Tinubu doesn't have the luxury of an anti-corruption image and his choice of a VP and recent media about drug-related past works against him. Truly, I am curious to see what his campaign message will look like when it officially kicks off
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by ParpahSeventy: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
austinvsb:

Tinubu doesn't have the luxury of an anti-corruption image and his choice of a VP and recent media about drug-related past works against him. Truly, I am curious to see what his campaign message will look like when it officially kicks off
Nobody on the presidential ballot has the luxury of anti corruption image, Peter Obi is also corrupt, he is no saint, Buhari has this anti corruption image yet lost elections severally in Nigeria before the coalition between North and South West birthed APC, if Obi was against corruption he wouldn't have ran with Atiku, that would have given him a better standing.
Don't be so surprised when Obi polls very weak number of votes, the "good man" can never rule Nigeria unless he has bad asses behind him pulling the strings while they sell him to us as the good man, the people pulling the strings matters alot, Obi don't have such people that will pull the strings, "the youth" mantra won't work.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by austinvsb: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Nobody on the presidential ballot has the luxury of anti corruption image, Peter Obi is also corrupt, he is no saint, Buhari has this anti corruption image yet lost elections severally in Nigeria before the coalition between North and South West birthed APC, if Obi was against corruption he wouldn't have ran with Atiku, that would have given him a better standing.
Don't be so surprised when Obi polls very weak number of votes, the "good man" can never rule Nigeria unless he has bad asses behind him pulling the strings while they sell him to us as the good man, the people pulling the strings matters alot, Obi don't have such people that will pull the strings, "the youth" mantra won't work.

I am not passing any judgements on whether Obi is corrupt or Not. My point is that, Obi is currently using the same marketing strategy that got other presidents before him elected, fortunately for him it seems more and more Nigerians are buying into it. Tinubu and Atiku do not have the luxury of that anti-corruption image at all!
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by Laggafin: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
A disaster not blunder
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by BATified2023: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin

See the strategy here grin grin grin
your mothers in Igbo land

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by ParpahSeventy: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
austinvsb:

I am not passing any judgements on whether Obi is corrupt or Not. My point is that, Obi is currently using the same marketing strategy that got other presidents before him elected, fortunately for him it seems more and more Nigerians are buying into it. Tinubu and Atiku do not have the luxury of that anti-corruption image at all!
Do you realize how funny the campaign is?
I don't really know, is it because the official campaign has not started I don't get it, Obi campaigners are not really saying anything other than he has certificate,he is young, he doesn't squander money etc.
For a strategy to work, you need proofs at least Buhari followers lied to us that when he was petroleum minister he didn't do this or that, Obi served as governor of Anambra, Anambra is not the most developed or advanced state in Nigeria, 8 solid years, he couldn't transform Anambra beyond the average Nigerian society, how can he transform Nigeria a larger society in 8 years?
These are questions people will ask when the going gets tough.
Let me tell you something, you David Mark is highly corrupt individual who ruled a senatorial district in Benue for 20 years, there were people who ran against him on the ballot who were clearly the people's choice, he told the people that even if only himself and family votes for him, he will win elections.
And he did although with the skin of his teeth, I have met guys from benue his zone, I mean men who rallied their family to vote for him in 2015 because of petty sentiments.
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by BATified2023: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Do you realize how funny the campaign is?
I don't really know, is it because the official campaign has not started I don't get it, Obi campaigners are not really saying anything other than he has certificate,he is young, he doesn't squander money etc.
For a strategy to work, you need proofs at least Buhari followers lied to us that when he was petroleum minister he didn't do this or that, Obi served as governor of Anambra, Anambra is not the most developed or advanced state in Nigeria, 8 solid years, he couldn't transform Anambra beyond the average Nigerian society, how can he transform Nigeria a larger society in 8 years?
These are questions people will ask when the going gets tough.
Let me tell you something, you David Mark is highly corrupt individual who ruled a senatorial district in Benue for 20 years, there were people who ran against him on the ballot who were clearly the people's choice, he told the people that even if only himself and family votes for him, he will win elections.
And he did although with the skin of his teeth, I have met guys from benue his zone, I mean men who rallied their family to vote for him in 2015 because of petty sentiments.
someone who couldn’t increase igr for complete 8 years but Obiano quadruple it within a year n also increase workers salary is who they are comparing with tinubu that did magic with igr

Someone who invested state money n lost is who they are comparing with tinubu that made big cash for his state

Someone that governors went on strike for 13 months under him

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by naija4life247: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
When Kingibe was asked, during a debate in 1993, "Abiola and You are Muslims, how will the interest of Christians be protected in your government?"

Kingibe replied "Abiola and I are never and will never be representing Muslims or Christians in government, the interest of Muslims will be handled by Sultan of Sokoto while that of Christians will be handled by Okogie (the CAN President), we are representing Nigerians regardless of their religions.

My Boss Abiola comes from Majority Yoruba in the South West, I come from the Minority Kanuri in the North East. Abiola comes from core Private Sector, I come from core Public Sector to save Nigeria and move our country beyond the reach of bigotry."

That 'MuslimMuslim' Ticket won in 1993. Guess what? The man who annulled it was IBB a Muslim from the North and handed over to unelected Shonekan, a Christian from the South.

Political Office is not religion, do not bring religion to it and don't be deceived by fanatics.
Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by PointZerom: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
your mothers in Igbo land

You must be one the lazy Yoruba youths she's refeiring.

Re: 2023: Discard my earlier stand, I am now Voting Tinubu. by ParpahSeventy: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
someone who couldn’t increase igr for complete 8 years but Obiano quadruple it within a year n also increase workers salary is who they are comparing with tinubu that did magic with igr

Someone who invested state money n lost is who they are comparing with tinubu that made big cash for his state

Someone that governors went on strike for 13 months under him
The cards will roll out the moment campaign starts, a cousin of mine ( a senior police officer who serves in Lagos) walked into my apartment the other day, he was telling me how the nation is falling apart and I should vote Peter Obi so that he can rescue the nation, I asked him, do you really believe Peter Obi can win the presidency in present day Nigeria?
He said of course, God will do it.
And the campaign is growing strong, the losers always look like they are growing strong, Obi won't win it, it's sad reality.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Too Hungry To Bother About Their Religion – Keyamo / Jos People Stone Peter Obi Supporters For Campaigning For A Dull Man. / Obident Movement In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.