Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria (4192 Views)

Ponzi Scheme: 4,500 Aggrieved Investors Drag Chinmark CEO Marksman / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Chairman of the Chinmark Group, Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah has reportedly escaped from Nigeria following manhunt launched by his investors to apprehend him.

Sources close to Mr Ijiomah told our correspondent that Chinmark shared some of his belongings before leaving the shore of the country.

The source, however, refused to reveal the country he escaped to. The source blamed security operatives for not stopping Mr Ijiomah from absconding to another country despite petitions against him.

IGBERE TV had reported that investors have been dragging Mr Ijiomah on social media following his inability to pay his investors.

More details soon...

https://igberetvnews.com/1417292/breaking-chinmark-ceo-marksman-chinedu-escapes-nigeria/

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Noted
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by qekng40(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
hmmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by SmartProf(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nobody should pity Nigerians who fell for his scam cos they refused to learn from similar format of Ponzi/money doubling schemes. Those who fell victim will console themselves by cursing him, not knowing that a thief is more afraid of being caught than to be cursed.

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chaii... Dot nation, if no be drug na fraud. Chinedu don japa with people's money. undecided

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Him don pay police and customs cross enter Ghana.
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am short of words, how can this flat headed criminal escape!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice and sweet development. All these get rich quickly ponzi are scammer's. We try to warn the silly father Xmass but they said our mouth is smelling. Now let me sit down, relax with coldest origin while watching premium tears from the muguns.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Dot nation, if no be drug na fraud. Chinedu don japa with people's money. undecided
if I start to mention those that are the likes of Chinmark who are yorubas, you will give up. Stop ethnic bigotry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
you are very lucky to be short on words, you will soon be dwarf of words.
SilentQueen:
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
SilentQueen:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
What kind of business is chimark doing

1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beremx:
if I start to mention those that are the likes of Chinmark who are yorubas, you will give up. Stop ethnic bigotry
Baby chill, chinedu na your uncle? undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fear people from Abia state. Even his name "marksman"

Infact he is a good marksman

Their criminal tendencies are top notch

Ouk
TO
OVI
Abaribe
Kanu
Chinasa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Franklyspeakin: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
N
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Alexpre11: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
The day I knew chinmark was fraudulent was when he opened a big food outlet in surulere with over a 100 delivery bikes but guess what. They never sold food there and delivery bikes never worked. All parked

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Cardealer2021(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Emergingnation3(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:
[s]Fear people from Abia state.

Their criminal tendencies are top notch

Ouk
TO
OVI
Abaribe
Kanu
Chinasa[/s]
Says marauding fulani muslim, whose region is under siege by terrorist activities...

Keep hiding under safe heaven in Igboland and be spewing trashed,while your lots back home are facing possible annihilation by bandits...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians like wasting time talking nonsense instead of taking action cool
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by revived2: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make the guy flex small

In 6months make him launch another one again

Nigerians go still fall

We never Dae ready for this country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shalommy:
Baby chill, chinedu na your uncle? undecided
I dunno who he is and I am not defending his crime
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by 4ckyou: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
did he force you people to invest, even the police have warned people from investing in schemes like this, now Una no want police to rest wey na Una use Una hand kill unaself.

even after MMM you people refuse to get sense, another one will still come tomorrow and they will still dive in.
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Nbotee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shalommy:

All the persons recently arrested for drug running at the airports are from a certain region. They have been responsible for pushing mpurumiri to the south east but I'm sure all of U avoided the thread like a plague
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yahoo boy after falling Maga to Ponzi scheme.

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by SHINJA: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
SilentQueen:
grin grin grin angry
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by LaconicINC: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am not surprised, after all Chudi escaped when MMM failed
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by gentleman82: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Rickmann: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2022
iampeterben:
Him don pay police and customs cross enter Ghana.

I swear.
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Reelmii: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Another scam will come and people will still fall for it

Nigerians are too gullible, greed will not kill them

Ask them for some money to start up a business, they will say that they don't have

But they will invest fortune in a scam

They always like to learn the hard way

No be only chinmark...una go soon see chiamaka

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by Karlovych: 1:02am On Apr 01, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria by MrCover: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years / Igbo Men Track Down And Torture Man Who Ripped Them Off $6 Million worth of BTC / Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.