Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs (16627 Views)

Subscribers Kick As Telcos Seek Fg’s Nod To Increase Tariffs / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Oddfinder: 5:48am On Apr 01, 2022
The north have successfully run down the country. Pathetic.
Home and abroad, Nigeria no get any level

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by MrBroke(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Olosho self Don increase tariff, nigeria and self-flation. grin
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Bigchristo: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2022
edoairways:
Since DStv has increased theirs, it is just a matter of time, MTN and others will follow suit
DSTV was stopped from increasing it subscription

2 Likes

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Smallboynocare: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Hisbah21 post=111541874]They even have the gut to raise tarrif, with their nonsense services to their users.. [/quote
Abi nah ur network get nonsense service
I've never had problem with my 4g mtn sim]
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by space9880: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Make una just kill us na

2 Likes

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Jostoman: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2022
That means hundred naira card go reach for 1 month
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Revolva(m): 6:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Lets convert your bulk airtime to cash
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Truvelisback(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
They even have the gut to raise tarrif, with their nonsense services to their users..
If u were in their shoes, u would do the same. Those their network masks needs to be powered 247 for network to be available and stable. Without power, they can't. When power(Nepa or whatever) goes out, they would have to power the network masks with standby gen which make uses of diesel for 247. Now diesel is too expensive to buy and there is no power or stable power supply.

1 Like

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Bamzyriches451: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Nigeria don finish
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Joseph08(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Before nko we're already used to everyday increase na, so it's no more a surprise under Bubu's administration.

E remain Olosho dem to increase their Tarrifs if you know you know...
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by WHITELIGHTER: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2022
post=111546615:
Dead on arrival undecided

All hail Ur god, Buhari....this is inevitable because they can't be buying diesel for ₦800 and still maintain same tariffs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by dfrost: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
If they like they should increase..

Nothing stops me from going back to the days of letter writing.

Very simple. And one can even get connectivity via satellite dish.
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by MrCover: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2022
edoairways:
Since DStv has increased theirs, it is just a matter of time, MTN and others will follow suit

They can’t perform any magic here… all d sites run on diesel. Im sure u know d exponential increase in diesel will have consequences
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Goldbw122(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Everything will keep increasing.. too bad.
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Aboguede(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Maybe because our politicians are gathering all the money for campaign grin

Fulaniii/Hausaaa people and yoluba people let me advise u people now and here

If u fail to vote igbo man as president, u will all die as slaves in foreign countries

Take this to the bank shocked
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by angelfallz(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2022
What is a fire stick?
Also, people watch DSTV because of football
PotatoSalad:

People still watch DStv? Just buy a fire stick or cast your screen to the TV. Watch at will.
Glo should disassociate themselves abeg. In a sane county, the network should have ceased to exist. They should work on fixing their damn network.

1 Like

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by angelfallz(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Guy why?
PotatoSalad:

You live in the bush bro? cheesy
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by angelfallz(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Guy it was a joke na, haba!
Terrier99:

Yes. Your parents occupy my BQ.
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Alonso91(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Upon all this hardship

Its like this country is doomed to fail
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by jay89(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
They even have the gut to raise tarrif, with their nonsense services to their users..
Do you know the cost of diesel now. 90% of telecommunications towers are running on diesel generators. This really a bad time to be in business walahi
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Suspect1: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Buddha3:

You should keep that "blob of smelly fat" you call a brain sealed, so you stop offending decent people with your putrid reasoning.

Because it's either you cannot read or you simply lack the intellectual capacity to understand read contents.

noise!

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Festflor: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Wetin them don increase already?

Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Tundex911: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
COUNTRY HARD

Blame on bubu administration
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by PotatoSalad(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
What is a fire stick?
Also, people watch DSTV because of football
Amazon fire stick. A streaming drive.
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by akaahs(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
Nothing reduces price in this country.
The only place on earth that defeat law of gravity. What goes up, never comes down!
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by angelfallz(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Okay, thank you
PotatoSalad:

Amazon fire stick. A streaming drive.
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by Terrier99: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Bush man. Did I call your parents now? cheesy
Don't let me come for you, it'll be a life changing experience.

Pls do, I'll give you anyhow you want it. Foolish animal
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Crime self grin
akaahs:

The only place on earth that defeat law of gravity. What goes up, never comes down!
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by kmaster007: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Our government badt
Re: MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs by lomprico(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
If they like they should increase..

Nothing stops me from going back to the days of letter writing.
Where or how u wan take dey post am? With pigeons? grin
Nipost dey wait for you. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! / Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.