Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

“annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay (469 Views)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay by omoenoma: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom Macaulay in a video shared on Instagram says Annie is threatening him and his family for demanding to be paid for work he did for the actress. Wisdom and Annie are siblings, although Wisdom is the older of the two.See more https://enomaomoruyi.com/annie-is-threatening-me-and-my-family-wisdom-macaulay/

1 Share

Re: “annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom we are tired of you, go and wear rags to chase clout but we know your type
Re: “annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay by EmptyGarden(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Threaten her back!
Re: “annie Is Threatening Me And My Family”-wisdom Macaulay by CoronaVirusPro: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dunce!

Instead of him to go get a job.

Who else should be threatened if not him. Annie is even Godly. Ordinary, people like this should be sent back to God.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Stronger Than Your Dad — Davido Tells Teebillz’s Son / Rihanna Marries A$AP Rocky In ‘DMB’ Video / Davido React As He Share STAND STRONG Snippet Ft Chris Brown And First Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.