Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do (776 Views)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Iamyemmie: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2022
I received my allawee yesterday from nysc
Then this morning I just saw debit alert of 25k from my FCMB account
I wan crase as I Dey like this
Will I get my money back??
Just waiting for 8 make I Dey go bank cry cry cry
What does FGSAINEST even mean

Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by RedMac: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
If you get to the bank nah make you cause awareness. All this rubbish must stop
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by GooodHardDick: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Who did you give your bank details to? Going to the bank is pointless because they'll never return that money to you. They can only trace the name of the account the money was transferred to
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by vibre: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Na April fool dem do you
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Iamyemmie: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Who did you give your bank details to? Going to the bank is pointless because they'll never return that money to you. They can only trace the name of the account the money was transferred to

Jeez
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Emmajn1: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2022
loan app
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Iamyemmie: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Emmajn1:
loan app
I didn’t borrow any money
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by opera1(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Maybe you purchased anything recently using your ATM card and they didn't debit your account instantly.
Visit the bank for clarification.
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Jossyking52: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
It's actually a savings goal you set up....fcmb will refund your money eventually
Re: I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do by Jossyking52: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Check this out

(1) (Reply)

Has The Nysc Lost Irs Relevance / NYSC Extended To 2 Years / No More Luxurious 6 Digits Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.