Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression (26222 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by 989900: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
BigBashiru:

[s]those donations are unsolicited most of the time. Many African countries are more developed than the United States.... Theres more gun violence in US than in Nigeria with lots of homeless people across major US cities[/s].
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by GENES11S: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

They will also blame them for Nigeria's absence at the world cup.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by betshopagent(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
We all love U.S but let them allow Africans to remain neutral. I have friends living in both Ukraine and Russian; and from their summitions - the one living in Ukraine is always crying of racism why the one living in Russia always says racism in Russia is less.So while would I(an African) join forces with ukraine to fight Russia? I wud rather remain neutral than support die-hard racists.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by seyidesign(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by seyidesign(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by seyidesign(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Guns don't kill people.... People kill people

[ quote author=Northernblood5 post=111547957]

1. Lol, EU devaluated or Caused inflation in Nigeria?? You seem funnier that i thought.

Black Africans never take responsibilities for their actions. Go and ask Buhari what happened to your economy. White people can only give advice, and Black African Leaders are left with options of following it neatly or Find a way to personally benefit from it illegally B4 implementing it(Which is what they always do)
Hold your leaders

2. Well, i am very sure that you know that 80 percent of AK 47 used by terrorists worldwide are Russian made but as a black African you are full of hate and envy, you decided to blame the US.
[/quote]
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Gesman: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
They should leave Africa alone, the war is not our business.
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Olafisoyem: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
ken6488:
normally I usually ignore comments like you but let me reply

Speaking of donating, that's a scam

This white racist get *4 of what they donate to us by illegaly exploiting African many more

Do you know most Franco phone Africa countries don't have a central bank but use France currency

Actually you are the pig and slave

We don't fucking care about what happens to them, it is best we even stand with Russia

Russia has never
Invaded, colonised, or destroyed any African country in history

Russia is even Africa best friend

Speaking of millions is china not helping Africa

The west should mind there self we are not there slaves

Bro you no get sense. Russia is Africas best friend?? I swear you no get brain all the weapons used to terrorise us in Africa are from Russia. Why didn’t they stop importing it to Africa?? Russia colonised all the countries around it. They even tried to colonise Africa go and do research. Na the distance stop them. Your leaders are faulty. Is Nigerians ourselves have problem. But you people are blind or stupid or even both.
Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by Cousin9999: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
They must be joking.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by uneeking(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have read a good chunk of the comments here and have decided to contribute my honest quota. I hope someone learns one or two things from my contributions here.
I studied in Russia, have friends and relations there and in Ukraine till date and so, the war there is something I would prefer never happened. I prefer to follow facts and not emotions.
1. Zelensky allowed himself to be deceived into thinking the West can protect him in case of a challenge with Russia. That is the source of the unfortunate happenings in Ukraine right now. Even with my little knowledge of the East European way of doing business, I know he should have instead met with Putin instead of travelling to Munich to make wrong statements there. He has now realized that mistake and wants to meet with Putin but is being refused that opportunity. Russians do not take nonsense even from their own brothers. They don't joke with things that concern integrity.
2. The West does not need to involve Africa in this case. Wise African leaders have abstained form the votes against Russia not because we support the war but because we know that the West cannot protect Africa from the repercussions of such a mistake. We have enough problems of our own to solve, many of which have their origins in our relationships with the Western World.
3. For those of you talking about Western aid to Africa being embezzled by our leaders and so the West are not to blame, I ask you; Who imposed those leaders on us? Where are those leaders storing the embezzled funds? Of what use is the aid you gave to us when you have conditions on them such as we using them to buy guns and ammunitions from you? These same guns and ammunitions fall into the hands of groups like Boko Haram and Iswap and they use them to destroy our countries like what is presently happening in most West African countries because those groups are well supported by the installed leaders of these unfortunate countries.
4. Anyone of you who know the Nigerian Army and its capabilities well will naturally know that it can easily handle the Boko Haram and ISWAP challenges if only it had a truly patriotic government heading it.
5. In the next few weeks, you will all see how the Western European countries will suffer from the deception they have been led into by the Americans. They are the ones that will immediately suffer the effects of refugee crisis, food price inflation, shortage of gas and fuel, and lots more while the United States will watch from a distance far away from them.
Africa does not need to fall into the same stupid trap. Let the Americans face Russia directly and leave us out of the shit. They should also find a way to leave the good people of Ukraine out of a problem that they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression by BigCowHornn: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2023
GodSaklek:
Nearly half of all African countries abstained or did not vote at all in both UN General Assembly votes seeking Russian ceasefire.

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1509704600454115331?s=19

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/31/us-wants-strong-african-response-to-russian-aggression

SCAMMER oooooo!

Your alternate account had been busted

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.