Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? (3895 Views)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Is being overweight affecting your love life?

Would you rather be curvaceous instead of being fat?

Is your obesity making you feel unloved?

I know couples who are ashamed to walk on the street with their partners obesity.

Then it would be better to lose that excess fat than lose your lover.
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by madoba: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
Orinkila
You haven't exactly said or offered any solutions to overweight people on how to "lose the excess fat" as you put it. And besides the lady in the picture isn't overweight at all.

So do you actually have any practical solutions and how do you help a loved one lose weight, when they aren't making conscious efforts even though they know how big they are.
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by highland(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2011
SOLUTION FOR EXCESS BODY AND BELLY FAT.

Using GREEN WORLD Slimming Care Package will help you lose fat in weeks.
High body fat may not directly connected to bedroom performance but the effect of high body fat can result to diabetes, fatigue and other illness which may impair bedroom performance.

To know more the slimming care and how to improve your using natural herbs and nutrional supplement products view profile for website link and contact.

segunjohn01@gmail.com
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by BABE3: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lmao----where the hell in Inked_Nerd when I need her----?
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Cuddlemii: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Why do u jobless shits always like picking on fat people all the time. I laugh and joke too on those threads but its just dawned on me that its not fair.

Y'all should stop it. Let do our romance talk, sex talk, dirty talk, bashing etc but Lets stop disrespecting people.
wink
If you have a way of helping them then you do that. Enough is Enough
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Jackieugo(f): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
Nope! I love it when my boo grabs and holds onto my hips when we're in public  kiss

Cuddlemii:

Why do u jobless shits always like picking on fat people all the time. I laugh and joke too on those threads but its just dawned on me that its not fair.

Y'all should stop it. Let do our romance talk, sex talk, dirty talk, bashing etc but Lets stop disrespecting people.
wink
If you have a way of helping them then you do that. Enough is Enough

They pick on fat people because they are insecure and lacking in something in their lives. I no go vex. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Cuddlemii: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

Nope! I love it when my boo grabs and holds onto my hips when we're in public  kiss

They pick on fat people because they are insecure and lacking in something in their lives. I no go vex. lipsrsealed

Ok U go girl wink
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

Do you really believe that you are overweight?
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Jackieugo(f): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
J12:

Do you really believe that you are overweight?

According to the BMI I am but in reality I'm actually healthy for my height(5'10"wink and have no health problems. But you know how people are when they see chubby women. They will assume you have high blood pressure, diabetes, are "slow" and gluttonous, etc then proceed to pressure you to lose weight for the wrong reasons. I'm all for losing weight to stay fit and healthy but against losing weight to "look good". I hate society  lipsrsealed
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

According to the BMI I am but in reality I'm actually healthy for my height(5'10"wink and have no health problems. But you know how people are when they see chubby women. They will assume you have high blood pressure, diabetes, are "slow" and gluttonous, etc. I hate society lipsrsealed

Don't mind them. You are well-fed, they aren't, they're jealous. wink wink
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
Some replies must have been made by ignorant people.

I have nothing against healthy big babes. God knows I love them as I have said so years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-160133.64.html
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
As far as her punny never slack, fire on
Re: Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? by Goldieluks: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2011
Both men and women are prone to obesity,there's no exception to that,some Nigerian men got the pot belle and the Nigerian women, are
still proud to show these men off,as their hubby or partner.

so i don't think being fat is an issue in a relationship,so far one is healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? / Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.