Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO (38804 Views)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by joetem(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Timoleon:
The same Police that are quick to harass and
maim civilians who are protesting for their interests. Make e go learn hand work. He probably has one Okada he has seized(stolen) from a rider. Na that one e wan go use hold body.

The breakfast continues.

Karma is already his passenger if he is using stolen bike
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
all Tinubu urchins are foolish
Some get but just being mischievous but this guy own shock me today.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Its better you resigned than been there and eventually dying out of hunger, or in the hands of Dss (unknown men gun) and taking bribes, illegal businesses that would instigate you against your people and eventually killing you before your time. You should be careful with your former colleagues now! You did well, others should follow!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Electrochemistry(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
We have gotten to a point where everybody, from childhood, must have more concrete plans about what will bring food to our tables than just going to school and hoping to secure job. What people are going through is just more than words can describe. We must go to school to learn and more than ever before, we must apply ourselves also to obtain marketable skills We must use what we learn to tackle poverty in the future if we don't want hunger to overtake us.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Timoleon(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2022
I for no reply you but Na d one chance wey I get to tell you truth be this. You be idiot and you go surely die a miserable death! Poverty stricken bastard. For you ill developed mind, everybody wey criticize government na him get political affiliations. E Dey obvious say you. I fit get sense again for this life and person wey no get sense go surely die in misery and poverty. For country wey I Dey pay tax I criticize bad government you quote me Dey yarn nonsense. E no go better for you and everybody wey you follow share the same surname! What’s the difference between Buhari and Tinubu? No be them gather put Nigeria for this mess wey e Dey? Idiot!
Tumbulum:
hope the druglord president wannabe will settle you well for all your effort?
When are you moving with your family to the Democratic republic of conga.I heard your number priority na to japa go Congo with your wife.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by JetStar: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
This is what they should do. After all, if they protest, they will say it is mutiny. Now they won't say this man is a mutinous soldier. I think mass resignation from the police force will send a message to the police chiefs to do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by omoiyalayi(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Police resign??

We're they allow to do that ??

If so then what happened to all the training and intelligence they have gathered over the years ??.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by omoiyalayi(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Police resign??

We're they allow to do that ??

If so then what happened to all the training and intelligence they have gathered over the years ??. ���
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Tumbulum: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Timoleon:
I for no reply you but Na d one chance wey I get to tell you truth be this. You be idiot and you go surely die a miserable death! Poverty stricken bastard. For you ill developed mind, everybody wey criticize government na him get political affiliations. E Dey obvious say you. I fit get sense again for this life and person wey no get sense go surely die in misery and poverty. For country wey I Dey pay tax I criticize bad government you quote me Dey yarn nonsense. E no go better for you and everybody wey you follow share the same surname! What’s the difference between Buhari and Tinubu? No be them gather put Nigeria for this mess wey e Dey? Idiot!
check the next pharmacy Mr frustration and ask for pain relief.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by house10s2: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Comradewhy:
Now that you resigned I do hope you have a better mean to fend for yourself.
It is so sad.
will u prefer ge uses his position to make peoples life miserable
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by babaalagbo11(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
This one is not the corrupt or egunje type
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Joseph08(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Fear of the unknown gunmen...

By the way hope he won't go and join armed robbery...

Most armed robbers are always retired, resigned or chased out of the military force.

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by expensivediamon(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2022
More civil servant to follow.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by excomarow(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

Sixteen devided by two is 8.
Meaning things should be half better with APC.

Why are things far worse?
Who do we blame for bandit and insecurity now?
Who do we blame for herdsmen menance?

I blame past administration course it started during thier time n escalated in this regime... But the fact is that Na PDP are the bandit. But you won't see it that way course you are blind and deaf. All youbse is Buhari failure

What happened to a house that is laid on a bad foundation from the beginning...

Do you know the meaning of transition... PDP OBJ n other had the opportunity to set the standard straight, but they failed. Whatsoever adjustment that this country needs today, PDP had it all to fix those things then other regime will follow thier lead. E.g Power, Road, rail, industries and policies that will favour masses not them. Tell me wilhich of this was done right by your party
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by AlomoReloaded: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.
I constantly wish you can grow some brain
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by tollyboy5(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:

I blame past administration course it started during thier time n escalated in this regime... But the fact is that Na PDP are the bandit. But you won't see it that way course you are blind and deaf. All youbse is Buhari failure

What happened to a house that is laid on a bad foundation from the beginning...

Do you know the meaning of transition... PDP OBJ n other had the opportunity to set the standard straight, but they failed. Whatsoever adjustment that this country needs today, PDP had it all to fix those things then other regime will follow thier lead. E.g Power, Road, rail, industries and policies that will favour masses not them. Tell me wilhich of this was done right by your party
If PDP are the present bandit according to you. Then APC were the boko-haram during the time of goodluck.

Now eight good years has been spent on blaming PDP. APC should have told us they want to come and blame and not solve problem in the first place.
Why telling us how PDP started anything? Are we blind?
We knew PDP already and voted APC for solution not blame game like we have today.
Good 8 years used to blame PDP as thing go far more worse
Are APC planning to use another 8 years to do more worse performance and blame PDP for their failure?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by ofuonyebi: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
it was clear that this one did not join police for the real work
but to keep pastime for body and soul
now that some police and soldiers are being prepared for Russia vs Ukraine war
he is wise enough to find the best way out

afterl, i cant kill myself oooo! for nigerian police
abi if na you, you fit kill yourself?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by LOVEGINO(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Comradewhy:
Now that you resigned I do hope you have a better mean to fend for yourself.
It is so sad.
no need to bother ursef
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
He should do what other police are doing
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by derecho(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Let's believe this resignation is genuine.

However, I see a game by the NPF to ask for an increment.
Is he the first to resign, why publish it?
Watch the Senate debate about this soon.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2022
nwakibie3:

You dey talk keke.... Me I will rather stay idle than work for Nigerian police

Hahahahahahhahaha, Nigerians sha, this comment got me laughing and rolling on the floor
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Beedude(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The guy has taken the right decision

Keke riders feed well more than police

I'd rather riding keke than work for Nigeria police

He is just a Costable .
Other high rank officers like Supo and co earn above 100k monthly minus all the bribe and unlawful arrest they make.
Dont compare keke rider to Police abeeg
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by SeriouslySense(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Which person gave birth to this one.
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by schoolboymatt(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2022
nonxo007:

Ask any Hausa man how he feels about this administration and they will condemn it so bad you'd start to wonder, I stay in thr North and I confirm this on a daily, most of them have had to move their families to Abuja and its environs because there is no security in their home towns.

Oga forget that thing.
Come 2023 they still will vote for who ever Buhari supports.

In the recently concluded chairmanship election here in Zaria LGA of Kaduna State, they ranted about how tired they are of this government and how APC will never get their vote before the election began.

Election finish, APC won!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Enemyofpeace: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2022
He wants to go and join ipob
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Time to go into kidnapping.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
lo are you in his mind and so if he wants to join ipob, he is free to join, what about Hisbah.
Enemyofpeace:
He wants to go and join ipob
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by omooba969(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2022
See signature sef... useless police criminals!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2022
NA RANK AND FILE DEY CHOP ALL THE MONEY,SO SAD.BUT THIS IS ANODA LESSON,because ALL THE CAUSES FOR THE DAILY EXTORTIONS FROM MOTORIST DEY FOLLOW THESE PPL BADLY undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.